IGNORED

Seewalds 16 - 8 Players Short of an O-Line

choralcrusader8613

They  do make really cute babies. He looks like Spurg but with less hair.  Ben isn't bad looking, but Jessa has really striking features. 

If they keep having boys, I think they will be content because Ben's dream is to have ten sons. Damn, everything works in his favor....first he got his d list celebrity crush to marry him, became "friends" with one of his favorite rappers, and has 2/10 sons he wants. 

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's cute and looks like... a baby. I can never see what people mean when they say a newborn looks like one parent or the other. :pb_lol: The only distinctive thing I see are his ears.

13 minutes ago, nst said:

thank you 

and you can see her feet

you people dont' check your messages do you 

he is adorable - less hair 

Uhm, TLC and the Seewalds posted the pic, not a relative. I think I was totally correct in that they controlled how the announcement and pictures were released. :P

He is sweet looking. Almost makes me wish I could untie the rubes. Almost. 

Now I'm on pins and needles waiting on the name. 

Damn that is one cute baby! I just wish he wasn't going to be brought up to hate everyone who isn't exactly like him - that just makes me sad. 

28 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

I'm very interested in what Seemonkey's name will be. I'm sticking with Irenaeus :P 

I'm kind of partial to Seemonkey, now. I think that would be a great name. :giggle:

1 minute ago, Mrs. Figg said:

His head looks fairly round, not roughed up like a traumatic birth.  

I was thinking this also, not elongated or anything. My guess is either a planned section or a really fast birth.

Oh wow, he looks identical to Spurgeon, just with less/lighter hair. They could be twins. Guess it's safe to say he's going to be a really cute little guy.

Yeah, seeing them together they do look quite a bit a like. It looks like #2 might have lighter hair, as well as having less of it.

1 minute ago, Rachel333 said:

Spurgeon

E250F17E53FA4889BF0534613DFD24BC.first-p

and #2

1C45E6777773D01CD19E184FACAB1455.image00

AWWW, you hate these people but the babies, they are always so wonderful.  I still don't want 20 of them in my house, mind you but I'll look at other peoples babies all day long. 

2 minutes ago, Shadoewolf said:

I was thinking this also, not elongated or anything. My guess is either a planned section or a really fast birth.

Looks like a home dresser in the corner. I'm going with homebirth.

1 minute ago, Shadoewolf said:

this pic is also probably a few hours old, not minutes after birth like #1 so that helps and after squeezing an over sized watermelon out her vag 15 months ago, this baby was probably pretty fast.  Normally subsequent births go more smoothly than 1st, because mom knows what to do.  Note that I said normally not always, because I know people for whom this  didn't not ring true. 

They look slightly different around the eyes and top of nose.

He is super cute though. I'm glad he isn't making his debut wrapped in strange coloured towel, like his poor bro.

Thankyou Marmalade.

3 minutes ago, Shadoewolf said:

Well, if she didn't go into labor during the Super Bowl, it was less than an 8 hour labor. 

She was at a super bowl party yesterday afternoon/evening, and then gave birth at 4 in the morning. I really don't think it was a planned C-section.

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived