IGNORED

Alternative Facts with Kellyanne Conway

iweartanktops

I just wanted to have a thread for this classy lady. Tonight we learned about the Bowling Green Massacre. 

I just want to leave my condolences to everyone affected by this tragedy. I'm really hoping to hear from Fredrick Douglass regarding this event. 

• Upvote 27

20 minutes ago, iweartanktops said:

I just wanted to have a thread for this classy lady. Tonight we learned about the Bowling Green Massacre. 

I just want to leave my condolences to everyone affected by this tragedy. I'm really hoping to hear from Fredrick Douglass regarding this event. 

Holy fake eyelashes!

• Upvote 4

Well, of course  these things happened, they were just skillfully covered up by the Obama Administration.  CNN (and I assume others) are seeking clarification of what the heck she's talking about.  CNN posted a short article explaining what they think she means.  Business as usual in our New World DisOrder.

CNN asks for clarification on the Bowling Green massacre

• Upvote 4

OK, here's the deal.  There will be a certain percentage of the population (birthers and your ilk who still think Obama is a Kenyan-born Muslim, I'm talking about you!) who will henceforth ardently believe and defend the reality of a covered-up massacre in Bowling Green, KY.  They're posting on FB now  saying, "See, I told you so."  

The Muslim ban is a PR disaster. I honestly can't fathom the cynicism if Kellyanne is deliberately and specifically planting false information (false flag, anyone?), and yet, it's entirely possible, because this is a major damage control issue.  Even considering all her weaponized bull shit spin up until now, this is a new low.  

Right now ABC is blathering on about The President vs The Terminator!, when they should be covering this 24/7. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 11

Making shit up - business as usual.  (And yes, Kellyanne Conjob definitely deserves her own thread)

• Upvote 6

3 minutes ago, Howl said:

who will henceforth ardently believe and defend the reality of a covered-up massacre in Bowling Green, KY

Expect the retrospective from the grieving townspeople of Bowling Green to be televised shortly.  I try to read more than just headlines and sound bytes (so much to keep up with lately), but most people read just the headlines and move on.  Our new administration is just a big ol' "reality" TV show now, but with far-reaching consequences.  Damn goose-steppers.

• Upvote 5

15 minutes ago, CTRLZero said:

Expect the retrospective from the grieving townspeople of Bowling Green to be televised shortly.  I try to read more than just headlines and sound bytes (so much to keep up with lately), but most people read just the headlines and move on.  Our new administration is just a big ol' "reality" TV show now, but with far-reaching consequences.  Damn goose-steppers.

Not to mention complaining that it never would have happened if they'd been allowed to carry assault rifles everywhere.

• Upvote 10

I suppose the Tri-Lateral Commission, the Illuminati, The Masons, & the Bilderbergers conspired together to suppress this horrific massacre from the American People (and the people of Bowling Green - haven't seen the clip yet - which Bowling Green, I know of at least 2 (Kentucky and Missouri))

• Upvote 7

Alternative fact #367: Conjob is a comedian!

• Upvote 3

I'm living for a statement about this from Spicer. I feel like a child on Christmas morning. I know it's going to be great! 

Edited by iweartanktops
  • Upvote 9

Oh please let it involve the phrase "Insufficient Intelligence"  (which cropped up in reference to the Yemen raid/deaths)

• Upvote 10

I cannot stand her, can we please send her to another planet?

My Dad is also one who thinks Obama was a Kenya born Muslim.  He told me the other day that Mark Cuban was upset with Trump because Mark wanted to be the vice president. I cannot talk politics with him at all. 

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, clueliss said:

I suppose the Tri-Lateral Commission, the Illuminati, The Masons, & the Bilderbergers conspired together to suppress this horrific massacre from the American People (and the people of Bowling Green - haven't seen the clip yet - which Bowling Green, I know of at least 2 (Kentucky and Missouri))

There's also Bowling Green State University in Bowling Green, Ohio. It's south of Toledo, and in the same athletic conference as Kent State, which really did have a political shooting in 1970 which is known as the Kent State Massacre. 

Edited by Audrey2
  • Upvote 8

31 minutes ago, Penny said:

I cannot stand her, can we please send her to another planet?

"I cannot stand her, let's send her to another planet." --- Meeting of Concerned Zappodorfs on Planet X

She walks among us, and is now on TV regularly.

• Upvote 6

You know, Trump has several illegitimate children.  He's been covering it up for years.  One's in prison for drug trafficking from Mexico.

This is what we're doing now right?  Making shit up about people we don't like and pretending it's fact. :pb_rollseyes:

Edited by Childless
  • Upvote 14

4 minutes ago, Childless said:

You know, Trump has several illegitimate children.  He's been covering it up for years.  One's in prison for drug trafficking from Mexico.

This is what we're doing now right?  Making shit up about people we don't like and pretending it's fact. :pb_rollseyes:

Hey, this is fun.

We haven't seen Trump's birth certificate. He was really born in Russia and is a half brother of Vladimer Putin. That's why he loves Russia and has an affinity for Russian/Eastern European women. 

• Upvote 14

51 minutes ago, Childless said:

Actually, I think (seriously) he might have, but he has more likely paid for a hell of a lot of abortions instead. I'm willing to bet that's an actual fact. 

Edited by iweartanktops
  • Upvote 9

The crazy thing is, I think Kellyanne might actually believe herself. She forgets that President Obama's first campaign had a very heavy social media component, one that John McCain's didn't have. Social media has been heavily used throughout Obama's presidency. Things can't be covered up in the way they might have been 30-40 years ago- Facebook is out there. (I don't think Twitter was much in use in 2011 if at all, but am not sure). Does she really think that someone would see something like this happen, but no one would post it on Facebook? As soon as anything happens, it goes out on all of the different social media platforms. 

• Upvote 7

45 minutes ago, iweartanktops said:

Actually, I think (seriously) he might have, but he has more likely paid for a hell of a lot of abortions instead. I'm willing to bet that's an actual fact. 

Silly, silly, @iweartanktops, he probably demanded the women involved have abortions, but you KNOW he doesn't actually pay for anything. Maybe he sent them to that quack doctor of his.

Someone on Twitter wrote that The Oscars forgot to nominate Kellyanne for Best Supporting Actress. Since she's actually on TV, not the movies, maybe the Emmys will make a new category: WORST Supporting Actress. I bet she'd be a shoo-in for that.

Lots of people are calling for the different media outlets to stop booking her. I think emails to CNN, MSNBC, etc are in order. I know Faux will continue to welcome her, but it would be nice to see less of her face on the channels I actually watch.

• Upvote 5

Since the entire campaign was always created based on lies, it only makes sense that they make up fake things to keep their fake narrative up. Since they also know that the majority of their base will believe the moon is made out of cheese because it fits their narrative.

I was reading this article about Kellyanne and her life before she got to the white house and a lot of people were just like "she was so smart! you couldn't really argue with her" I know she grew up without internet so I'm curious how much of that arguing contained any type of facts.

• Upvote 5

So she's on twitter defending herself. She's basically saying those two men let dangerous refugees into our country which caused a theoretical massacre. :laughing-rolling:

Damn it. I would have paid good money to hear Spicer talk about that! 

• Upvote 15

7 minutes ago, iweartanktops said:

So she's on twitter defending herself. She's basically saying those two men let dangerous refugees into our country which caused a theoretical massacre. :laughing-rolling:

Damn it. I would have paid good money to hear Spicer talk about that! 

I wish she'd shut her real mouth before her theoretical brain has another case of diarrhea. Good gravy, she is a piece of work.

• Upvote 9

4 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I wish she'd shut her real mouth before her theoretical brain has another case of diarrhea. Good gravy, she is a piece of work.

I think I'm enjoying her. :popcorn2:

She's such an idiot and keeps digging herself deeper. It's so funny. Can you imagine telling a friend about how you forgot to lock your front door last night. Of course, friend knows what could have happened. But you spice it up by saying that someone broke in and killed your family? That's essentially what she's claiming she did. If that's not batshit crazy, I don't know what is! 

I wonder what she actually thinks about herself. 

• Upvote 8

It shit like this that I honestly wonder how this is going to be written in the history books, and how drunk do I have to be to explain this to my possible future children.

• Upvote 10

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic