IGNORED

Jinger and Jeremy - Social Media Silence

choralcrusader8613

2 hours ago, elliha said:

I have no view if Jinger is pregnant or not right now but I do think she will be at the latest by the end of the year regardless of what they will do when it comes to birth control. I think Jinger will do what she is taught to do, have babies and Jeremy needs to prove physically to JB that he is man enough... I think the dynamics of Jeremy and JB was pretty clear previously and there was some clear alpha male clash and JB looking threathened by the younger more able male... 

I have no idea what Jinger and Jeremy will do when it comes to babies and birth control but as I have said many times before, I don't think they will have as many as JB and Michelle but I don't think any of the Duggar kids will. I am going with a bigger but not huge family with Jinger and Jeremy. My guess is 7-8 and I believe they will at least make an effort to use NFP after baby 3-4.

my guess is that they will try as quick as possible for the first son. when he is born they will probably slow down with NFP and end up with around 4-6 children. I do think so that she she already could be pregnant, of course, we'll only know if/when they announce, and that the first child will be born before their first anniversary.

NFP for them probably means not stopping nursing on purpos to get pregnant again as quick as possible but drawing out the nursing phase to prevent pregnancy. I don't think they'll apply the actual NFP, maybe Jeremy will and Jinger won't know. ykwim?!

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Dutchie said:

Fundamentalist Atheists is kind of difficult with our lack of scripture. But I agree with you in that some atheist are just plain crazy extremist. 

That is exactly it, and answers the Vineyard question, as well. Conflating the terms extreme and fundamental is the problem. Many path-followers veer toward the extreme edge of their practices. Being fundamental is a distinct method of extreme thought or belief. It doesn't apply to every system. In defining, or attempting to influence or even dismantle systems, it's best to understand what shapes their notions of both doctrine and practice.

She looks very happy, I can't help but think she's already a few months pregnant though...

Coming here to say the same thing. She is pregnant, judging by her face. Not because it looks fuller, but just because she looks pregnant. Any childbearing females will know what I'm saying.

On Monday, February 13, 2017 at 0:04 PM, Fundie Bunny said:

Neither has Jeremy, and there he is

I second this. 

Am I the only one that doesn't think she's pregnant yet?  I could be wrong of course. My bet is she has a girl sometime next spring at the earliest. 

38 minutes ago, actuallyjessica said:

Coming here to say the same thing. She is pregnant, judging by her face. Not because it looks fuller, but just because she looks pregnant. Any childbearing females will know what I'm saying.

I may be hovering but I am still a childbearing female 

and I have no clue what you are saying. 

but hey that's me :D

I'm going to say she isn't.  Although, if she isn't, she isn't doing her 'job. '

I hope they're just getting to know themselves as married people.  

Jinger has always been a very thin woman with a fuller face. If she's pregnant, she would be max 2-3 months along (and 3 months would basically be a honeymoon baby). Most women don't remotely show at that point, especially with a first pregnancy.

Not saying she's not pregnant. She is a married Duggar after all. But I'm failing to see the evidence in that 30-second video of her from the shoulders up.

Remember some of those long, long discussions about whether or not Anna was pregnant and endless discussions of the roundness of her face and whatever she was wearing and...I forget, some more stuff? There isn't a lot to talk about unless anyone else wants to discuss the exact ways in which I would defraud Jeremy like, I dunno, Potiphar's wife or something, but without telling on him later.

Anyway. We hope she's not, but I don't think there's much to parse at this point, personally. #andyeah

I'm happy to see the framed print and bookcase, for sure. And I imagine she is eating better for her complexion. It seems like they do better when they get married and their skins clear up. So that's something.

12 minutes ago, backyard sylph said:

I imagine she is eating better for her complexion. It seems like they do better when they get married and their skins clear up

Um, I think it has more to do with having sex than eating better.  The hormones are probably the responsible party for the skin glowing.

I can't say whether or not she's pregnant based on how her face looks.  I know many women, including myself, who's face did not change in pregnancy at all.  When I do notice a difference it's usually towards the end of a pregnancy, not in the first trimester.  I expect they would't be preventing, at least not until they have a few, so we can expect an announcement in the not too distant future, barring any complications.

5 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

Um, I think it has more to do with having sex than eating better.  The hormones are probably the responsible party for the skin glowing.

I wasn't sure how to imply that slyly other than with "they do better when they get married and their skins clear up." :-)

On 14/02/2017 at 6:15 PM, BiblebeltCath said:

I've been interested in this branch of Christianity since seeing the movie Breaking the Waves. I always wondered how much it reflected reality.

I've never seen the film so I can't comment but if you have any questions I'll try my best to answer

7 minutes ago, backyard sylph said:

I wasn't sure how to imply that slyly other than with "they do better when they get married and their skins clear up." :-)

LOL, sometimes subtlety doesn't work for me and I need to be hit over the head!:hammer:

Just now, justmy2cents said:

LOL, sometimes subtlety doesn't work for me and I need to be hit over the head!:hammer:

I can be too subtle, though. There are usually several bits of innuendo that likely please only me. It's fine. :-)

11 hours ago, eveandadam said:

I don't think they'll apply the actual NFP, maybe Jeremy will and Jinger won't know. ykwim?!

Actual NFP involves either using basal body temperature or tracking mucus changes to determine ovulation. It would be impossible for the man in a relationship to track either of those things without his partner knowing. Unless he came up with some bizarre reason to be taking her temperature all the time. 

I assume you are thinking the old rhythm method of counting days from a woman's period which is not really effective. Many, many women do not ovulate precisely in the middle of their cycles. 

Greetings from honeymoon! Since hubby is currently watching an important soccer match, I decided to allow myself some FJ time poolside! Without getting too personal (I don't think I'm breaking any FJ rules here) - we talk about how little Anna was shown to know prior to marriage regarding sex and how much or little Duggar girls are aware of before marriage. Do you think it would be possible for Jeremy to maybe use the "pull out method" and Jinger not even know? I feel like graphic details wouldn't be shared between sisters and they certainly pups by google it. Not trying at all to be inappropriate, but I believe that would be more likely than condoms in the Vuolo household. 

4 minutes ago, front hugs > duggs said:

Greetings from honeymoon! Since hubby is currently watching an important soccer match, I decided to allow myself some FJ time poolside! Without getting too personal (I don't think I'm breaking any FJ rules here) - we talk about how little Anna was shown to know prior to marriage regarding sex and how much or little Duggar girls are aware of before marriage. Do you think it would be possible for Jeremy to maybe use the "pull out method" and Jinger not even know? I feel like graphic details wouldn't be shared between sisters and they certainly pups by google it. Not trying at all to be inappropriate, but I believe that would be more likely than condoms in the Vuolo household. 

I think no. I think, first, that she knows what is meant to go in. And second, she might not quite understand it going elsewhere instead.

He would know it's a fairly dicey thing to do, as well, though somewhat better than nothing at all.

Perhaps if she is preggo they'll announce after next weeks revisiting of the wedding. 

That or Joy and Austin announce they're engaged. Baby Henry will be 'old news' on Duggar time by then, right?

15 minutes ago, danni9242 said:

Perhaps if she is preggo they'll announce after next weeks revisiting of the wedding. 

That or Joy and Austin announce they're engaged. Baby Henry will be 'old news' on Duggar time by then, right?

Henry was introduced on Monday so he's out.  I don't think we'll get an engagement announcement either, Austin still hasn't officially made the air.

4 minutes ago, grandmadugger said:

Henry was introduced on Monday so he's out.  I don't think we'll get an engagement announcement either, Austin still hasn't officially made the air.

Didn't mean they'd announce him, but that they might be feeling the new for 'new' news. I mean, he'll be two weeks old by then. How much did we see of Jeremy before they announced courtship then engagement? The Duggar timeline gets fuzzy for me between news, shows and Duggar FB.

6 minutes ago, danni9242 said:

Didn't mean they'd announce him, but that they might be feeling the new for 'new' news. I mean, he'll be two weeks old by then. How much did we see of Jeremy before they announced courtship then engagement? The Duggar timeline gets fuzzy for me between news, shows and Duggar FB.

I don't think we saw him on the show until everything was official.  He might have been in the background but we didn't know his name. 

8 minutes ago, grandmadugger said:

I don't think we saw him on the show until everything was official.  He might have been in the background but we didn't know his name. 

So it's at least possible they pull a 'we're engaged! Keep tuning in to see how it all began!' for Joy and Austin. I hope not, but then I don't really want the inevitable pregnancy announcement either.

Maybe there will just be an entirely new courtship.

I kind of feel they can't rehash 'the big event' without having some follow up announcement.

Ben said "my friend, Jeremy" when he explained who was coming to buy food for the baby shower game. It was the first time Jeremy was seen on screen, but that was well before the courtship was announced. 

2 minutes ago, danni9242 said:

So it's at least possible they pull a 'we're engaged! Keep tuning in to see how it all began!' for Joy and Austin. I hope not, but then I don't really want the inevitable pregnancy announcement either.

Maybe there will just be an entirely new courtship.

I kind of feel they can't rehash 'the big event' without having some follow up announcement.

I kind of feel the same way.  I don't want a pregnancy announcement either but I can't figure out what else we might get.  I'm also praying hard that Joy follows in Jessa's footsteps with a long courtship.

5 hours ago, AlternativeVoice said:

I second this. 

Am I the only one that doesn't think she's pregnant yet?  I could be wrong of course. My bet is she has a girl sometime next spring at the earliest. 

you absolutely could be right, and I'm hoping against hope that she isn't pregnant already, but I believe she is...I'd LOVE to see them thumb their noses at Jinger's programming upbringing, and JB, etc.'s expectations, and wait years before they have their first child...sadly, I think it was part of the deal with the debil that Jeremy made to get Jinger, and the instant family and television exposure that his ministry needs to grow big fast...he has a plan, of course he does, and that has to involve kids...imo best we can really hope for is that they do space their babies, and that they have fewer of them

On 2/14/2017 at 3:00 PM, singsingsing said:

Nope. He was taking a nap at one point during her labour (which he was encouraged to do by the others there, and I really can't blame him for, she had been labouring for a long time by then) and he was with her when she delivered the baby.

On 2/14/2017 at 3:37 PM, PennySycamore said:

@singsingsing, my husband took a nap when I was in labor with my last baby.  I don't know if he would have except the chair in the labor room opened up into a bed for dads/partners.  I, meanwhile, walked around and watched reruns of Leave It to Beaver on TV Land save for the 10 minutes per hour that I had to be hooked up to the fetal monitor.

My husband didn't take a nap during the labor of our first born, but by the time he was born, DH been up for almost 23 hours straight!  Oi.  I told him he could get some sleep, but I guess he thought he'd miss the thrilling transitional phase of birth or something ;) Anyways, within the hour after firstborn arrived, we were moved to another room, and BAM, he fell asleep for 17 hours straight *WHOA*  I literally had doctors, and nurses stop in just checking on things, and some even asked, "Uh, is he okay?", and I'm like, "Oh yeah, the labor and birth was just very stressful for him" lol

So yeah, there's plenty of crap I'll swing towards Josh Duggar, but taking a nap during labor when Anna said it was okay, isn't one of them *shrug*

On 2/14/2017 at 4:47 PM, goldengrove said:

-snip-

ETA: I still feel like Jinger is pregnant... don't want her to be so soon, just feel it in my bones (but that could be my broken foot talking), hope I'm wrong.  -snip-

Oh ouch!  Hope your foot is healing quickly, and you can get "back in the saddle" (sorta speak) soon :)

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived