IGNORED

Jinger and Jeremy - Social Media Silence

choralcrusader8613

Last thread here:

Jinger still doesn't have social media (Jeremy does though). Even so, posts on there are sporadic, and the last one was a Happy birthday to Joe Duggar. The last three pages of the previous thread gave us all a lot of helpful insight on hair care :P .

Maybe something newsworthy will happen during the course of this thread!

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, choralcrusader8613 said:

Last thread here:

Jinger still doesn't have social media (Jeremy does though). Even so, posts on there are sporadic, and the last one was a Happy birthday to Joe Duggar. The last three pages of the previous thread gave us all a lot of helpful insight on hair care :P .

Maybe something newsworthy will happen during the course of this thread!

So back to that :P... does anyone have tips for combating seborrheic dermatitis that doesn't require using harsh detergents or washing my hair everyday? Head and Shoulders/Selsun Blue/Neutregena/Nizoral are all too harsh on my hair. I've tried oiling my scalp with tea tree oil or peppermint oil but to no avail. Btw my hair is 4a/4b.

It's jingerandjeremy.com, but the header says "Jeremy and Jinger". It's throwing me off.

You'd think that Jeremy would have a better social media presence if he's aiming to go into ministry. If speculation of his intentions is true, what was the point of marrying a Duggar if he's going under the radar? Hopefully that's indicative of genuine love and compatibility.

Recent People interview: https://www.google.com/amp/people.com/tv/inside-jinger-duggar-and-jeremy-vuolos-new-life-in-laredo-texas-this-is-home-for-us-now/amp/?client=safari

Highlights: Jinger has gained friends outside the Duggar circle and she and Jeremy are "enjoying their time together" while waiting for God to plan their family. (Translation: they're waiting.)

Edit: awwww, I got beat by a minute! @Screamapillar

I like the photo she seems more how  can i say, normal? Without all that make up. Hope they wait another couple of monts before getting pregnant. Will see

Waiting for God to plan your family... hm.. sounds like they are not waiting very patiently. Also it sounds weird, because theoretically God would have already planned it ahead of time (unless he's leaving these two for the last minute hehe), so they are really waiting for God to reveal his plan or something along those lines. 

It drives me bonkers that People uses screencaps of photos from the jingernicolevuolo account. Surely they know it's not really hers. Those photos are all available elsewhere.

Going back to the hair thing (I've haven't been on here in a couple weeks so I'm late to the party).

My hair is long (half way between my bra and my booty), curly and thick. If I'm going to straighten it I can go 2-3 days without washing (I pin it up in a shower cap). If I'm wearing it in it's natural state I have to wash it it I look like Don King. [emoji23][emoji23]

5a03162d25147d9c9e5804840ddd1524.jpg

b3af8cca9e115fe76eb55fd8e143a1ca.jpg

lol that Duggar revisionist theory. "first Duggar to permanently relocate" Well, technically Josh did that until he became Joshley. So she's not really the first. 

1 minute ago, HarleyQuinn said:

lol that Duggar revisionist theory. "first Duggar to permanently relocate" Well, technically Josh did that until he became Joshley. So she's not really the first. 

Ooh, People sidestepped an uncomfortable Joshley reference? Clearly it must not have happened :roll:

Just now, withaj said:

Ooh, People sidestepped an uncomfortable Joshley reference? Clearly it must not have happened :roll:

I don't see a comment section either so I can't point it out lol

I'm hoping God is whispering, "It's OK to use birth control. Birth control is good. Not every sperm is sacred." Apologies to Monty Python.

19 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

Josh always intended to move back to the mothership so it wasn't permanent. It appears that as of right now, Jinge doesn't plan on living in AR anymore.

39 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

I don't see a comment section either so I can't point it out lol

you can send the editor an email.

editor@people.com

40 minutes ago, Kelsey said:

Josh always intended to move back to the mothership so it wasn't permanent. It appears that as of right now, Jinge doesn't plan on living in AR anymore.

I read it as that they are in Laredo "for now." This gives them wiggle room for Jinger to return home. And I'm sure Boob will make Jeremy an offer he can't refuse. It'll be interesting to see how easily he's bribed. 

42 minutes ago, nst said:

you can send the editor an email.

editor@people.com

"Dear Editor, if you're going to report on hateful bigots at least get your trivia straight."

1 hour ago, marmalade said:

I read it as that they are in Laredo "for now." This gives them wiggle room for Jinger to return home. And I'm sure Boob will make Jeremy an offer he can't refuse. It'll be interesting to see how easily he's bribed. 

I also read it as Laredo is a temporary thing and Jinger will go back to Arkansas at some stage. 

@WhoompThereItIs,  a couple of suggestions for seborrheic dermatitis that might work are Glover's Dandruff Medicine which is applied before you wash your hair or Packer's Pine Tar Shampoo mixed into your mild shampoo.  Both of these are available from the Vermont Country Store.  Vermont Country Store occasionally carries a coal tar liquid that you could mix into a mild shampoo and they do currently have a coal tar salve which might help if you need it on small patches on your scalp.  I don't suffer much from seborrheic dermatitis anymore, but I'll dab a bit on my scalp with a q-tip if I need to. The Glover's product contains sulfur.  If none of these work, you might go to a dermatologist.

7 hours ago, Stormy said:

It's jingerandjeremy.com, but the header says "Jeremy and Jinger". It's throwing me off.

You'd think that Jeremy would have a better social media presence if he's aiming to go into ministry. If speculation of his intentions is true, what was the point of marrying a Duggar if he's going under the radar? Hopefully that's indicative of genuine love and compatibility.

Here's a real brain-buster, in these days of The Celebrity Christian Leader:  maybe he's just looking to lead a traditional, local church, say 300-500 families, affiliated with a church body that provides oversight though not necessarily a bishop-type?

..... naaahhhhhh......

Ugh, hated how it went in birth order, except for Jana, who was stuck on the end. But surprise, y'all, she loves watching her nieces and nephews...:my_confused:

Watching nieces and nephews - very predictable Jana dear. I wonder if Jana will get a little article on People. Jill, Jessa, Joy and Jinger have all been featured on People this week. All 5 supposedly sat down with People recently. Guess we'll see tomorrow when the issue comes out.

it wasn't recent in the sense that the pictures are from weeks ago from the promo 

and they all have a little blurb about their lives 

nothing special except for everything I have found and posted. 

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived