IGNORED

Dillards 25 - It's A Boy!

choralcrusader8613

Jill comes off as impulsive with her quick to reveal sex and her pregnancies. Jessa seems to put thought into sharing her pregnancies. I think like others have said Jill can't function as the boss in any capacity. So she goes through the motions a after thoughts because her big goal is just doing what she perceives is right (just like she used to suck up at home to be the perfect daughter)...popping out kids. Though I don't think she is happy with one and I don't think she will be happy with 20. Jessa surprisingly seems happy and excited about her children and her brand, lol

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, GotCaughtDancing said:

Jill comes off as impulsive with her quick to reveal sex and her pregnancies. . Though I don't think she is happy with one and I don't think she will be happy with 20........... Jessa surprisingly seems happy and excited about her children and her brand, lol

You are right Jill does seem unhappy and a bit lost these days. Maybe she and Derek disagree over whether to go back to CA? I never thought I'd be saying this but Jessa and Ben seem more put-together and functional lately. 

I believe that Jillymuffin feels lost without Derrick's so-called leadership but also overshadowed by her little sisters-Jessa,Jinger and Joy. All whom have chosen, at least , healthier specimens if not better "Christians"-to Jillymuffin's mind.

They definitely don't seem all that enthusiastic, but I can't tell if it's because 1.) they wanted a girl, 2.) they just aren't excited about the pregnancy at all for some reason, maybe because there are other stressors right now, or 3.) they actually really are enthusiastic but they're too awkward to convey that.

35 minutes ago, Iamtheway said:

How can Jill and D be on thread 25? The general Duggar thread is on 25. Are they just the most snark worthy Duggars?

I think we went through five or six threads (maybe more?) during the two weeks of Baby Dilly Watch. 

7 hours ago, Stormy said:

Isn't there some spell we can cast to assure that the Duggar daughters only have sons? It's not malicious because they'll get the mega-families they always wanted; there'll just be no sister-moms. 

Please, let's include the Duggar sons, too.

Eventually, they'll be paired up and probably following the QF pattern. It would be lovely if their female children come along as the babies of the group. I think we'd see fewer ultra large families as a result.

Happy to know is another boy, but way that photo? With all the baby in that family they wasnt able to find something better? Free to be barefoot inside your house  (i'm mosto of the time) but it you have to take a picture for People way don't do it seat or i don't know just the upper part of the body ? I can't understand this people 

I think Izzy is a rather spirited child, and Jill & Derick are coming to terms with the fact that they may end up with another boy who might be just as active and headstrong.

Or maybe they're just tired. Or hungry. Or in the middle of an argument. Or bored. Or ecstatically happy but caught in a bad pic. Who knows? But that sex reveal photo is definitely weird as fuck, whatever the reason.

49 minutes ago, Bethella said:

I think we went through five or six threads (maybe more?) during the two weeks of Baby Dilly Watch. 

I seems to recall it was over a month :pb_lol: But those Last two weeks or something we Turned totally crazy. At some point the conversación shifted to cat poop for some reason

11 minutes ago, MotherOfDragons said:

I think Izzy is a rather spirited child, and Jill & Derick are coming to terms with the fact that they may end up with another boy who might be just as active and headstrong.

Or maybe they're just tired. Or hungry. Or in the middle of an argument. Or bored. Or ecstatically happy but caught in a bad pic. Who knows? But that sex reveal photo is definitely weird as fuck, whatever the reason.

I think Derick realizes now that he doesn't really want to be a Duggar. He isn't well, probably jaw related, and Jill is acting like her usually ditzy self. He thought he would enjoy being her headship, but really in 2017, who wants it? Their marriage isn't going well and now another boy! Derick probably wishes he were back in Kathmandu by himself!

It could very well be that having another boy means Jill doesn't want to travel far away from her family anymore. If she had a girl, she might want to travel again in the future when she has a daughter to help her out, but as long as she remains the only caretaker in the household she might be more vocal towards Derick about staying put. That could cause friction between them - assuming that Derick really wants to travel to spread the gospel amongst those poor, un-enlightened people that still haven't accepted Jesus as their Lord and Savior (*FundiesKeepingColonialismAlive*) - resulting in photo's that seem to give of awkward vibes between them and about their feelings towards having another boy. 

10 hours ago, ViolaSebastian said:

The photo I saw was this one, which seems like they said "eh, fuck it, it's another boy so we might as well just announce it with some of Izzy clothes." I mean, you'd think you'd shell out for a cute "little brother" onesie or something if you were going to be in People magazine, but what do I know?

http://people.com/babies/jill-duggar-dillard-announces-gender-second-baby-derick-dillard/

tumblr_oklx4n7k3A1uipssao1_540.jpg

They must be expecting a HUUUUUUUGGGGEEE baby! LOL

9 hours ago, lumpentheologie said:

I honestly don't understand the snarking about no shoes. I would never wear shoes inside the place I live. They would just track in all the dirt/germs/grossness from outside.  Shoes are for outside or public places, as far as I'm concerned.  

Izzy was wearing shoes in the picture (sandals in January) so it makes a People magazine picture seem even more awkward. The shoes in the house rule is a total mix where I live. Some people have the rule and some don't. But everyone I know would put on shoes of a national magazine were to come to the house for a full body picture. Even if i didn't feel like putting on shoes, I would ask to keep the shot waist up. I don't want my sock feet on a magazine. I don't wear the fanciest socks and they might have a hole, lol.

5 hours ago, Mercer said:

They definitely don't seem all that enthusiastic, but I can't tell if it's because 1.) they wanted a girl, 2.) they just aren't excited about the pregnancy at all for some reason, maybe because there are other stressors right now, or 3.) they actually really are enthusiastic but they're too awkward to convey that.

I'm thinking Jill is very anxious already about the birth process. I have a feeling it was traumatic for her and she is putting a lot of pressure on herself for a successful home birth.

I just can't get over how bad the "gender reveal" outfit clashes. Like they couldn't grab a pair of jeans, or black pants, or some sort of red top.

4 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Izzy was wearing shoes in the picture (sandals in January) so it makes a People magazine picture seem even more awkward. The shoes in the house rule is a total mix where I live. Some people have the rule and some don't. But everyone I know would put on shoes of a national magazine were to come to the house for a full body picture. Even if i didn't feel like putting on shoes, I would ask to keep the shot waist up. I don't want my sock feet on a magazine. I don't wear the fanciest socks and they might have a hole, lol.

Good pick up on izzy wearing shoes. I think that's the problem- that on a national magazine spread all three of them are wearing different things for their feet. Nothing for Jill, socks on Derrick and sandals on izzy. That's weird for a magazine photoshoot. Like they couldn't be bothered to try at all. 

18 minutes ago, Denim Jumper said:

I'm very distracted by the hanger facing the wrong way. I think Izzy is, too.

The color of the hanger matches Jill's shirt, also.

30 minutes ago, Denim Jumper said:

I'm very distracted by the hanger facing the wrong way. I think Izzy is, too.

I'm left-handed, so to me the hanger is facing the correct direction  :giggle:

10 minutes ago, WhoompThereItIs said:

I'm left-handed, so to me the hanger is facing the correct direction  :giggle:

It's funny because two of my kids are lefties, and it never occurred to me why they always face their hangers to the right, lol. 

9 hours ago, LilahBelle said:

What name goes with Israel?  Jerusalem?  I predict some fucked up Zionist name. 

I actually guessed Zion for a boy a few months ago! Izzy and Zion. They go well together in my opinion :-D

3 hours ago, JeanieCat said:

I think Derick realizes now that he doesn't really want to be a Duggar. He isn't well, probably jaw related, and Jill is acting like her usually ditzy self. He thought he would enjoy being her headship, but really in 2017, who wants it? Their marriage isn't going well and now another boy! Derick probably wishes he were back in Kathmandu by himself!

But he doesn't have to be a Duggar , he has an education , he worked a real job . He could do that again .

10 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I actually guessed Zion for a boy a few months ago! Izzy and Zion. They go well together in my opinion :-D

This is in my head for the day now! So I'm sharing it! 

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived