IGNORED

Big Sandy Family Conference April 2017

Palimpsest

4 minutes ago, Destiny said:

I still intend to finish that project. I need to get off my ass and do it.

Well, I still never finished blogging about my summer vacation and that's a fun topic. You were/are recapping vile dreck. Much more difficult. :wtsf:

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I managed to get another one done last night. It was the fornication chapter so it was just as vile as you are imagining.

So the Maxwells are headed to Big Sandy, the perfect place to take Sarah to meet potential suitors. We'll have to wait and see.  They probably won't post about Big Sandy until they return.  

4 hours ago, Granwych said:

Are they actually letting Sarah or any of the girls go?  Boggles my (little) brain.

No idea, but I'd be amazed if they don't try to sell their products and they'll need some labor around for that.

• 1 month later...

Since this is getting closer I thought I would bump this thread with the program that David Waller just posted on twitter. Gil Bates can't be bothered to decide which bit of manly knowledge he is going to share yet and Jim Bob and Michelle are blathering on about marriage a lot. The maxwells are also speaking several times. The same names pop up a lot so I wonder if they are running out of people willing to speak. https://issuu.com/iblp/docs/big_sandy_schedule_web/1?ff=true&e=6576605/47203392

If I didn't misread JimBob and Michelle are doing the closing remarks.  I have to admit that baffles me.  They must be running short of people to speak.

Steve Maxwell - "I want to be a better dad" . The answer to this is to not listen to anything Steve Maxwell says. 

Duggars - "Trusting God No Matter What" or what to do when your sins are found out, your golden son is revealed as a cheater and your reality TV show is canceled. 

I would love to know what their advice for rebellious adopted children is. 

I wonder if they will reveal what Gil is talking about. 

It really looks like a snore-fest with all the repeated speakers.  Haven't the attendees heard all this before?  Hell, I could write the Pecans' presentation on waiting for the right partner for them.

IBLP is dwindling away but it is not dead yet.  I wonder how many Big Sandy will gather this year - it looked like attendance was half pre-Fall of Gothard last year.

Steve, Gil and Jim Bob on the same place? Sounds like Satan's playground :playful2:

ALERT seems to be the only IBLP program still going strong.

I bet their backs hurt. Congratulations on participating in a fake army that does nothing.

Three Hour Hike!  Instantly I thought of the Gilligan's Island theme song -- the S.S. Minnow on a Three-Hour Tour

I'm sure a motivated FJ'er can make up a song for the ALERT! Three Hour Hike! 

Steve, Gil and Jim Bob on the same place? Sounds like Satan's playground :playful2:

Is there enough space for those enormous egos?

4 hours ago, Palimpsest said:

It really looks like a snore-fest with all the repeated speakers.  Haven't the attendees heard all this before?  Hell, I could write the Pecans' presentation on waiting for the right partner for them.

IBLP is dwindling away but it is not dead yet.  I wonder how many Big Sandy will gather this year - it looked like attendance was half pre-Fall of Gothard last year.

I suspect this is why the Wallers tour the country holding meetings - to obtain fresh attendees and potential breeding material.

1 hour ago, formergothardite said:

I'm thinking they will go strong promoting ALERT and that's how they will draw in newbs in order to get them to buy into other conferences. This group isn't going to let go too easily.

14 hours ago, formergothardite said:

I bet their backs hurt. Congratulations on participating in a fake army that does nothing.

Why are they leaning forward when standing still?  That's usually an indication that their packs are fitted and/or packed incorrectly. 

15 hours ago, formergothardite said:

Why do you need a pack that freaking huge for a three hour hike?

Also, seeing as they're a religious extremist paramilitary group that recruits impressionable young men who want a sense of purpose and superiority, but it's OK cuz they're white, I'm going to start calling them Vanilla ISIS.

1 hour ago, gustava said:

Why are they leaning forward when standing still?  That's usually an indication that their packs are fitted and/or packed incorrectly. 

They all look like they have someone invisible punching them straight in the gut.

On 2017-02-03 at 2:02 PM, acheronbeach said:

Only the GREATEST STORY the Maxwells ever told.  An epic story of the hazards of eating presliced cheese in sandwiches!

http://blog.titus2.com/2008/04/03/border-crossing-paperwork-scenery-and-eating-hazards/

No joke, every time I read the cheese paper story I laugh my ass off.  The photo of Teri displaying a half-eaten piece of waxed paper is really the cherry on the cake.  

I just clicked on that, and fell down the rabbit hole of their travels in Canada, since I live I near that area. There is no Cleardale, which she repeats about 40 times, across 4 posts. The place is Coaldale, and she mentions how remote it is, and the miracle of jebus finding a rim for Uriah. Coaldale is 10 k from Lethbridge, a city of 100,000 people, with lots of garages and 1 or 2 Walmarts. 

Use facts loosely to glorify jebus must be part of the stevehovah creed. 

17 minutes ago, jjmennonite said:

There is no Cleardale, which she repeats about 40 times, across 4 posts. The place is Coaldale, and she mentions how remote it is, and the miracle of jebus finding a rim for Uriah.

This I did not know!  I have noticed that they are very prone to fibbing poetic license though.

We have a whole subforum for the incredibly strange Maxwell family, just in case you haven't found it yet. :)  http://www.freejinger.org/forum/260-maxhell/

Ms. Palimpsest, with your sex organs in a noticible state of turgidity:annoyed::confused2::argumentative::content::giggle:, I don't post much, but have been here for years, since before the rapture. One of the Maxhell conferences was almost certainly organized  and/or attended by my fundy relatives and Uriah put a hole in a road that my taxes had to fix, since they ignored the spring thaw weight restrictions on a gravel road. 

Thanks. You have cute animals. Not sure about your sex organs. Please don't post photos. 

Edited for f@&king autocorrect changing fundy to funny. I hate autocorrect, except when it help she me spell. 

So if big sandy is this week, doesn't that conflict with one of the Joy / Austin wedding date theories?

11 hours ago, gustava said:

I worked at a chemical works where we had to pass toxic gas(ammonia) evacuation procedures every 6 months. It was full breathing apparatus training.

I failed every time because the standard equipment was for an average sized male and I was a slender 5 ft woman and the straps could not be tightened enough and even if they could, the air regulator was digging painfully into my neck. I was always on the list as last be be evacced as I needed 2 helpers.

And yes, I was bent forward like that.It wasn't the weight, though.

@Destinyunless they get married at big Sandy, since all of their friends are already there. 

Archived