IGNORED

Who is Purity Pahlke?

DomWackTroll

I’ve been seeing this woman pop up on other fundies’ Facebook pages recently, and for the life of me I can’t figure out if she’s real, or a troll, or what… Do we know her? (I searched FJ but found nothing.)

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011150384073&fref=ufi&rc=p

Here’s the kind of response she’s been leaving on other people’s pages. (Click on timestamp, not the pic) Yeah, it gives me troll vibes, but it’s just not conclusive.

What do you think?

So weirdly, when I type in "Purity Pahlke name" I get two hits for Nicole Naugler's facebook page. Curiouser and curiouser...

22 minutes ago, ViolaSebastian said:

So weirdly, when I type in "Purity Pahlke name" I get two hits for Nicole Naugler's facebook page. Curiouser and curiouser...

Yes, when I googled, I got that, too. I clicked on it and Purity had replied to one of Nicole's posts. 

• 4 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, Tim-Tom Biblethumper said:

I just saw her on Nicole's page, googled her, and ended up here. :)  

The circle of life.

I feel like the title of this thread could be an excellent investigation podcast. But it's just about somebody who is trolling fundies.

I hope she lurks here or something. She seems like she needs the attention.

17 hours ago, singsingsing said:

Special delivery!

almighty.png

This looks like a reference to the infamous Maxwell pizza incident. (When Terri could not remind Steve to order pizza for a dinner with her parents, because that would be disrespecting his authority.) Makes me think it is someone from here.

Archived