IGNORED

John Shrader Pt 10 - God's Glutton's Greatest Grifts

samurai_sarah

John really has no clue what the interpreter is saying. He could be preaching all sorts of stuff and that is why villages want John to drop by. 

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/30/2017 at 7:36 PM, formergothardite said:

shrader.jpg

I'm fascinated by the wicker bee-hive shaped construct on stilts behind Bro. John.  A dove cote or chicken coop?  Food safe? 

And remember how we were wondering what Bro. John would come up with for The Next Big Thing?  I think this is it. 

And yes, those kids look incredibly bored stupefied.  Of course, there's no telling how long Bro. John had been preaching carrying on ranting when that photo was taken. 

I wonder what all that crap is bundled up on top of the troupie. Knowing John, he's probably got survival gear and food rations. I can totally see him overpacking because he's going out in the "wild African bush". 

4 hours ago, formergothardite said:

John really has no clue what the interpreter is saying. He could be preaching all sorts of stuff and that is why villages want John to drop by. 

"Good afternoon, everyone.  Yes, here's another one, but he is promising a free dinner following his 3 hour sermon so try to hang in there.  It looks like it could be a good dinner judging by the size of him.  I mean look, he's as wide as his car!  Very, very wide!  Remember to smile, nod and say the occasional AMEN!

I will be using this time to share the village news. 

"Sarah is expecting her second child.  Let's give it up for Sarah!  Someone broke into the Nwongo's home and took their drill. This is the third breakin this week so remember to lock up.  The will be a potluck at the community center on Friday, A-H bring a dessert, I-S bring a protein dish, T-Z bring salad.  Childcare will be provided.  Remember to start planting your corn soon as it's best for it to be knee high by the fourth of July.  There will be a village wide meeting on the twenty-third to plan the new school, please bring your ideas.  Our teacher training will begin in May.  We continue to have a problem with loose dogs.  Please contain your pets or we will be forced to round them up and you will pay a $2.00 fee to get them back.  Someone is using the village kitchen and not cleaning up after themselves.  We think we know who this is, MARIAN!, so stop it or your kitchen privileges will be terminated... 

On 3/30/2017 at 2:15 PM, formergothardite said:

John has decided to complain about one of the local people who follow him on FB and writes positive comments. 

I think he must mean Titus.  Go, Titus, and keep up the sarcasm!  John has no right to tell you what music you can listen to.  Handia ran away and you can follow.

On 3/31/2017 at 0:22 AM, snickerz said:

John Esther Shrader We HAVE a plane! I'm seeking to find help to: A) Find a place to house it, B) Get it airworthy, C) Get it licensed, and D) Get more training and experience flying, and E) Start using it for the Lord!

A through D should have been thought about before John wasted 15K of someone else's money in buying the damn thing.  As @formergothardite said, we thoroughly discussed his flying missionary idea when God first provided the cheapo plane and pointed out why he was full of shit back then.

3 hours ago, Howl said:

I'm fascinated by the wicker bee-hive shaped construct on stilts behind Bro. John.  A dove cote or chicken coop?  Food safe? 

It looks like a raised chicken coop - keeps them safer from snakes.

@Carol You have a real talent for translation. :laughing-jumpingpurple:

2 hours ago, Palimpsest said:

@Carol You have a real talent for translation. :laughing-jumpingpurple:

I adore John!  He is my absolute most favorite, failing fundamentalist!  He provides the best snark fodder, better than anything even the Rodrigues come up with.  He's basically just a lazy-ass huckster who has to come up regularly with new and ever more absurd schemes to maintain his lifestyle.  All his plans end in...??  Where's the plane?  Where are the chickens?  Where are his followers? 

It's my christian duty to answer these questions when he won't. 

David Rea managed to gain a couple more churches to support him. That has to annoy John.

John claimed the video he posted showed children running ahead of the Troupie because they were so excited to see him. But it sort of just looked like they were trying to not get run over. All the people look dismally bored in the pictures. 

Despite his time out in the villages getting to live out his missionary fantasy., John still isn't holding up well. 

Esther and I have such heavy hearts right now due to everything that has been taking place regarding those covering sin. We're physically, mentally, emotionally, and Spiritually tapped out right now.

The weight of all the attacks and heartbreak is really taking a toll.

Satan is hitting us with thoughts of quitting (of course we can't and won't), 

If John doesn't get his plane soon, I think he will find a way to get himself to a new "mission field". John is like Trump, he needs constant adoration and praise to be able to make it and can't handle being criticized. It is pretty clear that the people around his church have seen through his bullshit and are raking him over the coals. 

They went to a couple more villages to hand out English Bibles to people who don't speak or read English. 

John will quit. Two years is a long time for him to stick to anything. 

He is laying the path to quit ville.

Whoever Chris and Chris Husband is told him to basically stop posting stuff like this.

You and I have got to talk.....Soldier to Soldier. Until then, my dear brother and loved of Christ, with all the love and compassion in my heart, if you mention quitting again I will personally come fix you. 

You are scaring the Privates.

Keep that kind of talk between Officers. The General knows who and what you need, even if we do not. You don't need to reply to this.....just call me later, please. Until then, we will be faithful to pray for you today at Calvary Road

He has stuck with this longer than he stuck with pretty much anything else, but his posts make it clear he wants out. If he gets a plane he might make it another year or so, but with no plane he won't last long. 

Please,  O Great Rufus, no Plane. Nada. Zilch.

Give the folk of Kafue and beyond peace. Send John home ASAP (preferably hiking most of the way)  he can preach for his suppers, then work his passage on the smelliest fishing boat sailing to the USA.

Please O great Rufus, send Esther and the children home travelling first class, beds and no turbulence. They have had enough turbulence in their life's already.

Thankyou.

Just had another thought:

All John's ill-gotten gains can be auctioned off/ put to good use by local schools (paper, printing equipment).

Bible collection to local churches. Piano also.

Churches and schools could share the zillion troopies for educational/hospital trips etc.

John isn't happy with the one guy.

You must not have read the post my dear brother. I said Satan was putting such thoughts in our minds, but that we "can't and won't quit."

I'm an open book. Just because Satan is trying to tempt doesn't mean I'm going to quit!

He which hath begun a good work in me WILL perform it. 

John is hardly an open book. He shares every detail of other people's problems, but remains extremely vague about his own problems. Stop lying John. 

Lying is John's default mode. He can't stop, just not possible.

John has found a new interest. Playing scarecrows! 

41 minutes ago, Gobsmacked said:

Lying is John's default mode. He can't stop, just not possible.

John has found a new interest. Playing scarecrows! 

Scarecrows?  I thought he was demonstrating how to fly---

8 hours ago, Granwych said:

Scarecrows?  I thought he was demonstrating how to fly---

Performing a scene from A Star is Born. 

"You are scaring the Privates. Keep that kind of talk between Officers. The General knows who and what you need, even if we do not." Why do these people always have to be so damn corny??

3 hours ago, nickelodeon said:

"You are scaring the Privates. Keep that kind of talk between Officers. The General knows who and what you need, even if we do not." Why do these people always have to be so damn corny??

Also very condescending, why is John an officer and who are the privates? The people of Zambia? 

Ahh John, just when you think it can't get any better to snark on...it does! If he disables his Facebook I will seriously cry. 

I think the privates are the people who follow John on Twitter. I  don't think the people of Zambia get to be a part of the army. John is there to save them. 

John had to endure a Catholic funeral. 

the funeral was Catholic and there was no Biblical preaching. Nothing said to share the true Gospel and counter all the false teaching that was there. At least we were able to be a witness with the tracts and John and Romans.

He handed out tons of John and Romans booklets. No mention if the people read English. I really don't think John cares if the people can read them, he just likes to brag about how many he has given out. 

I keep on hoping that the leaflets have a blank side. Paper is expensive/scarce in Zambian schools. If they have then John is providing something useful for Zambian students at least.

3 hours ago, formergothardite said:

there was no Biblical preaching.

Oh, FFS, John, give it a rest.  It's a damn FUNERAL!  I might have mentioned before, but someone in my family has in laws in rural western Kentucky.  When father-in-law passed away, mother-in-law was adamant that there would be no "carrrying on" at the funeral, meaning she did NOT want the hour-long, hell-fire scream fest  that is typical of traditional funerals in that area.  

I wonder if John's belief that weddings and funerals are appropriate settings for endless Biblical preaching ranting is one of the major reasons his converts are giving him the slip (among many, many other major reasons). 

2 minutes ago, Howl said:

I wonder if John's belief that weddings and funerals are appropriate settings for endless Biblical preaching ranting is one of the major reasons his converts are giving him the slip (among many, many other major reasons). 

I wonder if he's inadvertently made quite a few mistakes because he doesn't know (or want to learn) the proper etiquette and societal rules for the area.  I could see people getting pissed off, but not saying anything, and just quietly drifting away from his church.

8 hours ago, Inky said:

Is he seriously handing out English bibles? Is there any point, or does a significant number of people read English?

Yes, yes he is. He even admitted he gave them to people who know no English. I think that where his home is most people speak and read English, but John seems to have alienated everyone there, so he is stuck with remote villages. John keeps mentioning the number of Bibles and booklets he hands out, so this is really about giving his daddy something to tell people to try and make it look like John is actually doing something. 

19 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

Yes, yes he is. He even admitted he gave them to people who know no English. I think that where his home is most people speak and read English, but John seems to have alienated everyone there, so he is stuck with remote villages. John keeps mentioning the number of Bibles and booklets he hands out, so this is really about giving his daddy something to tell people to try and make it look like John is actually doing something. 

Has anyone said anything on FB about him handing out bibles they can't read? How would he like it if someone gave him only a bible in Japanese Hiragana?

just as useful/useless. 

Archived