IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen, Parts 25- More threads than Duggars

samurai_sarah

I think Joe is definitely courting. I think they included Josiah because someone had to talk and spout Duggar party lines. For Joe's part, he did give a reasonable answer for missing Jinger. It wasn't ridiculous like Josiah's answer. He doesn't have a very good poker face either.

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Iamtheway said:

Or the tabloids just stole it from here. :)

Of course they stole it from here. Me and I think another person, too, said on the forum that after the alst episode it could not only be Joseph courting a Caldwell sister but also Jedediah, since the other Caldwell sister could be seen standing close to Jed several times during that episode.

14 hours ago, Pancakes@Tiffany's said:

They both look good like a normal middle aged couple.
Here is an old one of Michelle with baby Marcus (?) this is the best I've seen her hair since the infamous Miss Cindy makeover. 

19-kids-grandduggar-special-27.jpg

I just noticed that Jana is wearing scrubs? I know this is an old photo, but what's that about? Or is it the Cinder-Jana uniform?

I think that was around the time Jana was acting as Jill's midwife assistant/doula/whatever they were calling it. I think it was just the easiest way to give JIlly a chaperone.

ExposedKnees I'm trying to reply to your question, but this forum layout is difficult for my lame self to master. Anyway this was when Jill was training to become a midwife and Jana was forced to train to become a doula so Jill could have an accountability partner. Hence the scrubs. That baby might not be Marcus it could be a baby Jill was assisting to deliver, but to my eyes it looks like newborn Marcus. Not to be racist against babies, but they all kind of look alike right at the start.

10 hours ago, Kelsey said:

I think Joe is definitely courting. I think they included Josiah because someone had to talk and spout Duggar party lines. For Joe's part, he did give a reasonable answer for missing Jinger. It wasn't ridiculous like Josiah's answer. He doesn't have a very good poker face either.

Yes but who would Joe be with Kendra or Lauren? I feel like maybe the Duggar parents are trying to force a thing between Josiah and the sister that isn't for Joe. I feel for the women in this world! 

Hi.

First time poster here, I thought I saw that the Caldwell's married in 1998 so that would make the oldest daughter 17-18 so If the second daughter isn't her twin which I haven't heard if she is or isn't. If the second daughter is not a twin how could she be courting?

On 2/23/2017 at 9:23 AM, Italiangirl said:

Am i the only one to find this interesting regarding the two caldwell girl that we saw so often? 

Screenshot_20170223-162146.png

I bit the bullet and watched that. Josiah was kind of my favorite Duggar and I wanted to slap him in that. :pb_lol: 

I think Josiah and Jessa had their "spirited" personalities in common... aaand both were successfully reprogrammed to put that spirit toward J'Jesus. I used to like Josiah a lot too.

Jinger is interesting because she's just straight-up weird, is something I suspect. DQ and JB didn't know how to parlay that into Gothardism.

Just some idle suspicions!

1 hour ago, HarleyQuinn said:

I bit the bullet and watched that. Josiah was kind of my favorite Duggar and I wanted to slap him in that. :pb_lol: 

Josiah says he misses the girls cause he doesn't have their style input anymore? LOL bless his heart! 

52 minutes ago, NakedKnees said:

Jinger is interesting because she's just straight-up weird,

Haha maybe that's why she's my favorite! We have weirdness in common!

17 hours ago, HarleyQuinn said:

I'm surprised Marjorie never went back to Josiah since they got the show back, tbh. :pb_lol: 

I initially thought she might, but then, wasn't she off to college and a part-time job, writing pursuits, etc.?

Between TV with D-list "celebrities" and normal life I know what I would choose. I am glad she ran away, one less subscriber to the cult (hopefully). 

1 hour ago, Shouldabeenacowboy said:

I initially thought she might, but then, wasn't she off to college and a part-time job, writing pursuits, etc.?

Between TV with D-list "celebrities" and normal life I know what I would choose. I am glad she ran away, one less subscriber to the cult (hopefully). 

Maybe it's just me, but she seems to be liking a lot of Lawson Bates' photos on Instagram. I think she just saw her potential as a great fundie or fundie lite wift candidate and is taking her time deciding on a mate... that, and the timing of her courtship with Josiah (immediately pre-Joshgate 1) couldn't have been worse for them.

Maybe it's just me, but she seems to be liking a lot of Lawson Bates' photos on Instagram. I think she just saw her potential as a great fundie or fundie lite wift candidate and is taking her time deciding on a mate... that, and the timing of her courtship with Josiah (immediately pre-Joshgate 1) couldn't have been worse for them.

That would be a delightful fuck you for Gil - Marjorie ditching the duggars and marrying into the Bates

This is one crazy mess. I was really bothered by Joy's courtship, and now we may have some more courting couples who are way too young. No education, no job, no birth control. At the same time, there is a 27 year old woman who can't leave the house without a chaperone, and she's apparently OK with that. I guess I thought JB and Michelle would lighten up and say sure, go to college, train for that job, move out on your own. That's why I watched the show, to see how they developed as individuals, but that's not happening. I guess I didn't know how deep the crazy ran. 

13 hours ago, Pancakes@Tiffany's said:

ExposedKnees I'm trying to reply to your question, but this forum layout is difficult for my lame self to master. Anyway this was when Jill was training to become a midwife and Jana was forced to train to become a doula so Jill could have an accountability partner. Hence the scrubs. That baby might not be Marcus it could be a baby Jill was assisting to deliver, but to my eyes it looks like newborn Marcus. Not to be racist against babies, but they all kind of look alike right at the start.

The baby is Marcus. Anna went into labor before dawn, and Josh drove her over to the TTC to pick up Michelle and the girls. Then they drove over an hour to the midwife's house while Anna prayed she wouldn't have the baby in the car. It was fucking insane. Because it was so early, Michelle hadn't done her hair, which ironically looks much better natural.

I sometimes wonder if there is any country in the world where brainwashing your children and then adult chidlren into thinking that using their basic humans rights is allowed by God, such as going outside alone, wnating to spend time by yourself, wanting to live on your own, and the only way to use those basic human right is to get married to a person you know very little about, is against the law? Is it possible that there is such a country? Does this not qualify as something similar to holding someone captive?

Hannie looks so sad to me now. Over on WTF Fundies Tumblr,  they have a ton of screen shots and gifs of the last episode and several that feature Hannie.  She looks miserable.  Dark circles under her eyes,  definitely not putting on the smiling countenance demanded by Gothard.  Perhaps she wasn't physically feeling well that day, as she did look kind of pale with dark circles, but typically girls her age are very excited to be a bridesmaid and hang with the older girls. 

Hard to say based on this picture but again,  something about her looks sad.  Hopefully it is just typical pre-teen angst and nothing serious.  She used to amuse me in the TH's with Jackson.  Even though she was the younger of the two,  you could see she called the shots. 

56 minutes ago, calimojo said:

Hannie looks so sad to me now. Over on WTF Fundies Tumblr,  they have a ton of screen shots and gifs of the last episode and several that feature Hannie.  She looks miserable.  Dark circles under her eyes,  definitely not putting on the smiling countenance demanded by Gothard.  Perhaps she wasn't physically feeling well that day, as she did look kind of pale with dark circles, but typically girls her age are very excited to be a bridesmaid and hang with the older girls. 

Hard to say based on this picture but again,  something about her looks sad.  Hopefully it is just typical pre-teen angst and nothing serious.  She used to amuse me in the TH's with Jackson.  Even though she was the younger of the two,  you could see she called the shots. 

Weren't some of them anemic? I have this memory of at least a couple of the older girls not being able to donate blood because they were anemic. Pale, dark circles, tired looking... I hope they've had her tested, because that can really wreak havoc on you.

Are they making Shakeology Greenberry shakes? Does that mean they follow Beach Body?

3 hours ago, calimojo said:

I loved how close Jackson and Johannah were, it's a shame her and Jenny are now being made to do more of the chores now Jinger has gone and Joy will be sooner or later. I want Jana to get married and leave too but I know that means Jordyn and Josie will end up having to do more of the house work because Michelle is too lazy.

2 hours ago, WiseGirl said:

Are they making Shakeology Greenberry shakes? Does that mean they follow Beach Body?

My god, even the fundie world isn't immune from that ... I'm gonna scream if one more random person wants to "coach" me.

• choralcrusader8613 locked and unpinned this topic

Archived