IGNORED

Tomi Lahren

ShepherdontheRock

16 hours ago, onekidanddone said:

All racists matter.

So I took another look at my post and I come across as glib and rather dismissive to the BLM movement.  I am sorry it was thoughtless of me.

Stupid People Matter. The reaction to BLM was so juvenile. What if people who don't suffer from debilitating diseases demanded their own support group? Give to the American Healthy People Society! We need support too!

• Upvote 4

When I first heard of the BLM movement,  it never occurred to me to be offended or that by saying that my life didn't. I'm a middle aged white woman. I can't know what it is like to be a young man of color. The best I can do is to shut the hell up and listen.

A Samantha Bee clip. Worth the listen

Edited by onekidanddone
added YouTube link
  • Upvote 7

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The face when you're too young to remember Seinfeld and too lazy to google Festivus 

(It may or may not be real but we all would believe it)

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 15

Tomi Lahren is where she is making a ton of money because she is

1. blond
  2. cute 
  3. young

It's as close to a free ride as you can get. 

• Upvote 13
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Howl said:

Tomi Lahren is where she is making a ton of money because she is

1. blond
  2. cute 
  3. young

It's as close to a free ride as you can get. 

She's every old white Republican man's dream of wife number 2, 3 or 4.

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 7
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, GrumpyGran said:

So Newt has his eye on her?  

• Haha 9

1 hour ago, Howl said:

So Newt has his eye on her?  

*snorts* I see what you did there with eye of and Newt. :pb_lol:

7 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

The face when you're too young to remember Seinfeld and too lazy to google Festivus

*Cranes her head back so she see through her bifocals to read about Tacky Loudmouth's latest stupidity, then goes outside to tell those damn kids to get off her lawn*

3 hours ago, GrumpyGran said:

All of them, Katie. 

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

I need to believe that. this is a joke. No one can be this stupid, right? RIGHT? 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 8

56 minutes ago, Destiny said:

I need to believe that. this is a joke. No one can be this stupid, right? RIGHT? 

It's originally from a satirical Twitter account. Tomi Lahren tried to get people to stop retweeting it, so now people are retweeting it just to screw with her.

• Haha 13

5 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

It's originally from a satirical Twitter account. Tomi Lahren tried to get people to stop retweeting it, so now people are retweeting it just to screw with her.

But everyone assumed it was true, because Tomi, and now it's viral.  Suck it up, Buttercup! 

She's taken over blond mean girl Ann Coulter's shtick. 

• Upvote 8

13 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

It is sad that people would easily believe she is that stupid. Sad and at the same time hilarious.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

22 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

*snorts* I see what you did there with eye of and Newt. 

Unintended, but thanks!  I was thinking that Newt might be getting restless, what with Callista off at the Vatican and all.

• Upvote 5

55 minutes ago, Howl said:

Unintended, but thanks!  I was thinking that Newt might be getting restless, what with Callista off at the Vatican and all.

Yeah, is he not there with her? He should be careful, he knows how she has a penchant for married men. She might find herself a hot Italian man who's looking for a mistress.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

Febrile-Wrath Spice... :pb_lol:

I read through that tweet and the responses. She does provide a valuable service, an outlet for people who are so sick of these worthless shits on the right. It's always a beatdown for her.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

On her instagram story she recorded herself singing a song by the rapper savage 21. I don't know if it's an actual quote but I've always seen people tweet on the lines of "people love listening to our (in this case black) music, but would never want to be be black (because they are so racist)". It's so true.

• Upvote 3

On 1/13/2018 at 10:57 AM, fraurosena said:

Febrile-Wrath Spice... :pb_lol:

Hey Tomi, got any comments about Slovenia, where FLOTUS emmigrated from?

• Upvote 7

• 2 weeks later...

Calling her insufferable is an understatement, if ever there was one.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

Tomi didn't like the rebuttal Joe Kennedy III gave last night, and responded with her usual grace and charm.

Spoiler

Bless her heart. I think it galls her that  Joe doesn't have to bleach his hair and froth like a rabid animal in order to get attention.

• Upvote 7

3 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Tomi didn't like the rebuttal Joe Kennedy III gave last night, and responded with her usual grace and charm.

Hide contents

Bless her heart. I think it galls her that  Joe doesn't have to bleach his hair and froth like a rabid animal in order to get attention.

Woah! She does carry a lot of anger from her childhood, doesn't she? Been rejected by a Kennedy perhaps? And for those of you who live in other countries, we here don't consider red hair a reason to denigrate someone and rarely use "ginger" as a slur. Hmmm, what color is her hair really?

• Upvote 5