• Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
47of74

Deputy knocks on door, man answers with mary jane pipe in hand

7 posts in this topic

Yeah, when a LEO knocks on your door it's not a good idea to answer with a mary jane pipe in your hand....

http://kdth.radiodubuque.com/deputy-knocks-door-man-answers-marijuana-pipe-hand/

Last Thursday the Grant County Sheriff Department received a call to check on the well-being of a dog that had been left outside too long in the sub-zero weather conditions at a Hazel Green residence. A release from the Sheriff’s Office says a deputy knocked on the front door and 23 year old Kane Raisbeck answered holding a freshly packed marijuana pipe in his hand. The pot and paraphernalia was confiscated. Raisbeck was cited for possession of THC and paraphernalia. The dog complaint was investigated and authorities found the animal to be in good health and had sufficient shelter, food and water.

It looks like we need to teach these young folks who don't live where grass is legal yet how to deal when the fuzz comes calling.  We might not be able to use film cans to hide our stash in, but there are other things we could teach them like swallowing the roach if necessary.  (NB: I don't mean the insect type of roach; I mean the butt of a joint.)

Looks like one of Florida Man's Northern cousins is taking up his slack. Good for him!

21 minutes ago, LadyCrow1313 said:

Looks like one of Florida Man's Northern cousins is taking up his slack. Good for him!

Yeah if it was Florida man it would've been a meth pipe instead the guy was holding. 

Maybe that's part of the reason why there are so many dumbasses in Florida. You hear reports of a few dumbasses and dumbasses in other states move to Florida for a sense of belonging. Keep each other company in a sense.

(Obviously this is not entirely serious.)

But yeah, stupid idea to open the door to a cop with a blunt in your hand... *facepalm*

19 hours ago, mango_fandango said:

Maybe that's part of the reason why there are so many dumbasses in Florida. You hear reports of a few dumbasses and dumbasses in other states move to Florida for a sense of belonging. Keep each other company in a sense.

(Obviously this is not entirely serious.)

But yeah, stupid idea to open the door to a cop with a blunt in your hand... *facepalm*

:pb_lol: Thank you for making me almost laugh hysterically at work, I had to stop myself. I like your theory. It seems plausible.

Glad I could make you laugh!