IGNORED

Tabitha Paine & Tim Robertson Engagement (includes sexual assault discussion)

JillyO

3 hours ago, picklepizzas said:

He appears to have locked down his facebook - the tim robertson linked to from tabitha's page has no posts, when i click on him. i wonder if he found this speculation. 

Someone mentioned it on Erin's instagram.  That's probably how they became aware that people know. Someone may even have sent Erin/Chad and Tabitha private  messages.

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking at all the details we have so far on him and the sex offender (name, DOB, photos, residential records) – there’s no way it’s not him. I don’t know if Tabitha or her parents know about it, but I don’t think it really matters to them. Pa Keller was so eager to give his 20 yo daughter to a child molester. Why would the creepy Charles Paine, an IBLP board member, hesitate to give his daughter, an old maid in fundie terms, to a rapist? They are chaperoned until the wedding, and after that, she’s his possession. He can do whatever he wants and she has to submit and be available at all times. The concept of marital rape doesn’t exist in fundieland, and if he rapes some other woman than it’s probably her fault and he will get away with it by asking Jesus for forgiveness.

On 16-1-2017 at 9:52 PM, picklepizzas said:

He appears to have locked down his facebook - the tim robertson linked to from tabitha's page has no posts, when i click on him. i wonder if he found this speculation. 

That explains why I was trying to see all those posts people were talking about here on his facebook page, without any luck.

5 hours ago, crazysnark said:

According to the knot website, their wedding date is April 1. Such an odd date for a wedding and future anniversaries. 

They moved the date, it was originally a week earlier on March 25.

6 hours ago, crazysnark said:

According to the knot website, their wedding date is April 1. Such an odd date for a wedding and future anniversaries. 

Can you post the link? I can't find the site. TIA.

8 hours ago, crazysnark said:

Well, we all hope that Tabitha will go "APRIL FOOLS! I'd never marry a disgusting sex offender!"

11 hours ago, crazysnark said:

Fundie's love to declare April Fool's Day the Atheist's Day.

But that makes it even more odd. Who would want to marry on the Atheist day when you are a holier as fuck CHRISTIAN.

4 hours ago, nastyhobbitses said:

Well, we all hope that Tabitha will go "APRIL FOOLS! I'd never marry a disgusting sex offender!"

This would be sooo amazing! And finally a fundie wedding that would be worth to be livestreamed.

Meh. Except for the Keurig carousel (I still have a basic Mr Coffee, so you can see how behind the times I am!), the rest of the list seems fairly reasonable and practical. Not enough to snark on, dammit! :pb_lol:

3 minutes ago, Loveday said:

Meh. Except for the Keurig carousel (I still have a basic Mr Coffee, so you can see how behind the times I am!), the rest of the list seems fairly reasonable and practical. Not enough to snark on, dammit! :pb_lol:

The only thing I could snark on is that I think the bed linen they chose to put on their list are ugly AF IMHO, but taste just differs and that is absolutely okay.

And I can't stand coffee machines like Keurig. The cups are a catastrophe for the environment and I personally don't enjoy the coffee out of these machines at all.

2 minutes ago, ophelia said:

The only thing I could snark on is that I think the bed linen they chose to put on their list are ugly AF IMHO, but taste just differs and that is absolutely okay.

And I can't stand coffee machines like Keurig. The cups are a catastrophe for the environment and I personally don't enjoy the coffee out of these machines at all.

Yeah, I didn't like the bed linen, but as you said, taste. I like more color in my life, so I just don't get all the browns (the blues were okay, I love blue).  I covet that Rowenta iron, though. 

I saw a box of Keurig-style cups at Target or someplace recently; it was tea, not coffee. There were a dozen in the package, and it was something like $7. $7 for twelve cups of tea that you make at home. What happened to tea bags? A hundred in a box for $3.99? :pb_confused:

/old codger

On 1/21/2017 at 8:49 PM, crazysnark said:

Fundie's love to declare April Fool's Day the Atheist's Day.

Really? That's a thing?

It's a perfectly practical registry, but I have a wicked case of Convicted Sex Offender Eating Crackers. Look at that sex offender making Belgian waffles like he's God's gift to Belgium. Sitting on his throw pillow like he owns the place. Bah!

I lived with a young lady who worked in a strip club and her boyfriend. One day after drinking all day and part of the night, the girl and I ended up in a situation together because her boyfriend had left to get food.

I've made sure to mention that my roommate worked in a strip club so you know she was a slut and she deserved it. One day she was blackout drunk and all alone, so I raped her. Probably not for the first time! Blackouts are so convenient that way. This time her boyfriend came home and I got caught.

False rape accusations are statistically not really a thing in the first place, and if it went far enough with the justice system to end up on the sex offender registry, that means they had a DAMN GOOD CASE.

If law enforcement or the prosecution team feel that they are not able to prove guilt, they may decide not to press charges. They may have encountered challenges proving the case due to a lack of evidence, an inability to identify the perpetrator, or other factors. It can be tough to hear, but this is not meant to diminish your experience. Out of every 1000 instances of rape, only 13 cases get referred to a prosecutor, and only 7 cases will lead to a felony conviction.1 No matter the final outcome, reporting increases the likelihood that the perpetrator will face consequences.

https://www.rainn.org/articles/what-expect-criminal-justice-system

There's definitely more to the story but of course tons of Jesus ramble after a super vague  semi-admission and all is forgiven amongst his flock of sheeple. :my_confused: 

I love my Keurig. I drink a lot of tea, and the mister a lot of coffee, and I much prefer making them a cup at a time than wasting on whole pots. 

That said, we use reusable cup thingies and just use regular tea or coffee. The cups are too expensive. 

Edit: should have refreshed the page. Now that we are sure it is the same guy: What an asshole. 

After reading the story it is pretty clear the Paines probably knos and thinks him as the victim of an ebil woman.  

In 2003 God began to deal with me about my eternal soul and I finally realized that I was guilty before God as a sinner, not for anything I had done but because I was born that way because of Adams sin in the garden. I knew that Jesus Christ died for my sins, was buried, and rose from the dead according to the Scriptures.

"not for anything I had done...." it's not my fault I raped a blackout drunk woman, i'm just a sinner because Adam ate an apple, I actually never did anything wrong.

What a sad weasel.

The multiple call outs to the post by two specific people are very good and on point. No doubt that their questions and observations will be ignored. What a creep. 

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived