IGNORED

Dillards 24 - Smug Bible Tweets and Maneaters (Jill/Derick/Israel/Baby Dillard)

choralcrusader8613

I'm glad it's a boy. I hope she continues to have boys. Laundry room meltdown in about 4 kids, hopefully all boys! 

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, karen77 said:

Meh...assuming she is about 20 weeks, she doesn't' look all that big to me.

Also Jill never really seemed to lose her baby weight the first time around - if she looks a bit bigger this time, I suspect that's why. 

20 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

I'm glad it's a boy. I hope she continues to have boys. Laundry room meltdown in about 4 kids, hopefully all boys! 

I read somewhere that statistically, once you've had two boys in a row, you're much more likely to continue having boys. 

Whew, thank goodness. After that garbage Jill said about carrying on her parents' shady precautions against molestation, I hope she never has a girl.

So, which J'slave will accompany them on their next "mission" trip?  No way can Derick hold off on showing off his growing brood for jebus and Jill isnt capable of raising her own children.

Joy is getting sold off... who's next?

1 hour ago, karen77 said:

That is the oddest set of clothing to have be the announcement....so weird.

I agree. Maybe if they were adopting a one year old it would be a fitting outfit, but not for a newborn. Pinterest fail? 

There is so much fail in this picture!

dillard2.jpg

That outfit looks too big for even Izzy, and is it a duggar approved bathing suit?

Jill isnt wearing shoes (no surprise) - barefoot and pregnant!

Derick is really rocking the jesus look

THEY DID A SCAVENGER HUNT?  Sweet baby jesus... theres another season... 

1 minute ago, Buzzard said:

There is so much fail in this picture!

dillard2.jpg

That outfit looks too big for even Izzy, and is it a duggar approved bathing suit?

Jill isnt wearing shoes (no surprise) - barefoot and pregnant!

Derick is really rocking the jesus look

THEY DID A SCAVENGER HUNT?  Sweet baby jesus... theres another season... 

They totally forgot that they were supposed to bring baby clothes. Might be a nice picture with a cute onesie. Oops 

I don't care how funny they look, what always bothers me is how awkward Jill and Derick look around each other even after 2+ years of marriage. Although I disagree with most of what they stand for, it still makes me kinda sad if they can't even be comfortable around each other. I hope I'm wrong.

On 1/27/2017 at 9:27 PM, snickerz said:

So I just took a shower, and there was a sudden big crashing noise that caused me to poke my head out and look around the room going "what the hell was that??!?!" The blinds (been there 16 years) had fallen from the window and landed in the tub. It was unexpected and a strange thing to happen out of the blue, but I did not freak out, hyperventilate, call my husband, or call my parents for prayers.

But did you cry or Skype anyone?...and watch out for PTSD in a couple of months.

They found out the sex pretty early. Wonder if they went to one of those boutique ultrasound places.

TLC, you already had a scavenger hunt for Jessa's engagement! Try harder.

Remember Jill mentioned that she thought Izzy was a girl?

Wonder how she feels this time?

I hope all they get is boys for a good, long time.

Seriously Jill did you have to make an announcement the same week your sister is due? Trying to grab some last minute attention for yourself? 

3 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

Remember Jill mentioned that she thought Izzy was a girl?

Wonder how she feels this time?

I hope all they get is boys for a good, long time.

So, no episode about the fetal heart rate? LOL

How are we supposed to know it's a boy? I'm female and know I wore tops like that as a kid and the pants are pretty generic to me. Oh wait those are pants, it must be a boy since girls don't wear pants. The shirt wasn't even necessary. I am embarrassed by the outfit. Izzy is dressed nicely, would it have killed them to just put together something that matches?

At least Derrick looks healthier. They look like a couple of people that just won a set of baby clothes on Let's Make A Deal. 

7 minutes ago, Snarkle Motion said:

Seriously Jill did you have to make an announcement the same week your sister is due? Trying to grab some last minute attention for yourself? 

probably just timed because of the show tonight, not really entirely her call.

9 minutes ago, Snarkle Motion said:

Jessa will show her up by having a girl. It will be fine! :P 

Bahaha! That picture is so weird and awkward!

Boy I hope Jill and Derrick are the next Arendt family filled with boys for the first 9 or 10 kids. Jessa too. Minus the penguins.

2 minutes ago, Exposedknees said:

Bare feet and sandals in January:clap: 

Seriously - what does she have against shoes??? If you are going to be photographed announcing your next baby's sex, then please do NOT show up barefooted :5624795033223_They-see-me-rollinroll:

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived