IGNORED

Martin Shkreli's Twitter Account Suspended

47of74

PharmaDouche Martin Shkreli had his Twitter account suspended...

rawstory.com/2017/01/twitter-suspends-pharma-bro-martin-shkrelli-for-stalking-teen-vogue-editor-online/

Martin Shkreli, the former hedge fund manager known as “Pharma bro,” has been suspended by Twitter for stalking and harassing a Teen Vogue writer and editor, New York Magazine is reporting.

According to NYM, the former hedge-funder direct-messaged writer and editor Lauren Duca after seeing her battle with Fox News host Tucker Carlson. Shkreli asked Duca to accompany him to president-elect Donald Trump’s inauguration, with Duca publicly tweeting back at him: “I would rather eat my own organs.”

In response Shkreli has continued to tweet at Duca after changing his online bio to read: “also i have a small crush on @laurenduca (hope she doesn’t find out).”

The final straw for Duca came when the former pharma exec tweeted a photo-collage of Duca, and changed his profile picture to one of Duca with her husband — but  with his own head photoshopped in.

Hey Martin, I still think you ought to go fornicate yourself in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

What. A. Dipshit.

The scary thing is a lot of non famous men act this way though.

Archived