IGNORED

Elizabeth Munck Is Getting Married

theologygeek

On 1/5/2017 at 11:33 AM, Screamapillar said:

Be right back, running off to the Ark Encounter to see if Unicorns were aboard Noah's Ark.

Nope. According to the Irish Rovers, they missed the boat.

...green alligators, and long-necked geese, some humpty-back camels and some chimpanzees, some cats and rats and elephants, but sure as you're born, I just can't see no unicorns... (Noah, giving God an inventory of the contents of the Ark, while the unicorns were hiding, playing silly games)

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, BullyJBG said:

I totally didn't expect this dress! It's beautiful, though. Looks like it's made from some rubber-like material, which is interesting. And it's quite obvious it wasn't the dress she would've worn had she married poor Joey Maxwell.

Did I read somewhere that the next sister Rebekah is getting married too? Well, can't blame them for wanting their privacy. Hope they have very fulfilling lives, and can learn to think for themselves and therefore seek God for themselves too.

Rubber like material? Huh? It's a satin bodice dress with a chiffon/lace embroidered flower ( or some kind of design) overlay. I saw the same style at 2 (non fundie) weddings last summer, both for the bride's dress and the bridesmaids. It must be popular now. 

9 hours ago, BullyJBG said:

I totally didn't expect this dress! It's beautiful, though. Looks like it's made from some rubber-like material, which is interesting. And it's quite obvious it wasn't the dress she would've worn had she married poor Joey Maxwell.

Did I read somewhere that the next sister Rebekah is getting married too? Well, can't blame them for wanting their privacy. Hope they have very fulfilling lives, and can learn to think for themselves and therefore seek God for themselves too.

Rebekah Munck is getting married Feb. 25th.

57 minutes ago, erunerune said:

Wow I can't believe they are getting married so close together! I hope she can reuse some of the wedding decor, lol.

2 hours ago, erunerune said:

Sounds like the Muncks are the ones to be teaching the Maxwells a thing or two about courtship and marriage!

3 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Wow I can't believe they are getting married so close together! I hope she can reuse some of the wedding decor, lol.

And both husbands are Caleb!

On 1/7/2017 at 1:22 PM, Granwych said:

Check out the newish appliance called an "Instapot"  It's like a pressure cooker and crockpot in one.  I might need to do some investigating on this one.

I so wanted an Instant Pot, but they are backordered from 1 to 2 months on Amazon and are not in stock anywhere in my city, including every Target and WalMart.  Everyone that has one raves about it.  

ETA: I LOVE her dress.  Strapless and modest and lovely all at the same time.  I love the diaphanous material overlay!  Yes, the tats on the groom are interesting.  Wishing all of them much happiness. 

I ordered a daughter an instant pot from Amazon on Sunday.  It said it was back ordered to April I think.  It was delivered yesterday.  So don't necessarily believe the back order date. 

1 minute ago, Coconut Flan said:

I ordered a daughter an instant pot from Amazon on Sunday.  It said it was back ordered to April I think.  It was delivered yesterday.  So don't necessarily believe the back order date. 

Oh, thank you for that information.  Do you recall if it was  the Duo or the Luxe?

Duo.  She wanted the same as the one I have.  If you want to use it as a slow cooker, you might want to go ahead and order the separate lid.  It's going to say back ordered forever also, but it took about four days, too.

6 minutes ago, Coconut Flan said:

Duo.  She wanted the same as the one I have.  If you want to use it as a slow cooker, you might want to go ahead and order the separate lid.  It's going to say back ordered forever also, but it took about four days, too.

Thanks so much!  Will order a Duo in the morning! 

I'm so happy and relieved for her that she escaped being a Maxwell bride. And now she has this cool slow cooker, too! I don't follow the Maxwells closely...did Joseph find someone else?

12 minutes ago, Fundiewonder said:

I'm so happy and relieved for her that she escaped being a Maxwell bride. And now she has this cool slow cooker, too! I don't follow the Maxwells closely...did Joseph find someone else?

Ironically chuckling -- he sure did, and Steve Maxwell only revealed it AFTER the wedding!

There aren't going be any more runaway brides in Maxwellland while Steve lives!  

His ears look like they have had a few 'body mods' on them too. 

Jay Bakker the son of the late Tammy Faye both have liberal Christian views and Jay has loads of tats, so let's hope he has the same views too. Though I'm not saying tats = liberal Christian.....

On 2/16/2017 at 7:11 PM, Coconut Flan said:

Glad to hear it, for the sake of those who are as yet IP-less. I say that as I'm sipping at my 30-minute IP chicken soup that tastes like it simmered all day. Chicken soup is supposed to be good for the flu, right?

I have given so many friends Instant Pots, because when they went on sale I ordered a few too many.  I think that pot is the greatest thing since sliced bread!

And I am so happy that Elizabeth found somebody.

On 2/16/2017 at 9:15 PM, Coconut Flan said:

I went back to Amazon and they are back in stock.  Ordered the Duo 6 quart and it's due on Friday!   Forgot to order the separate lid, but I'll see if I need that or if one of my current lids will do! 

On 2/13/2017 at 8:34 PM, Elegant Mess said:

Sounds like the Muncks are the ones to be teaching the Maxwells a thing or two about courtship and marriage!

If the Elizabeth and/or the Muncks keep tabs on the Maxwell, they feel bad for the Maxwell daughters.

2 hours ago, lilwriter85 said:

If the Elizabeth and/or the Muncks keep tabs on the Maxwell, they feel bad for the Maxwell daughters.

Oh, dear......I misinterpreted your entire post.  Please disregard and carry on.

Archived