IGNORED

Seewalds 13 - Baby Still Baking

choralcrusader8613

Continued from here:

Ben and Jessa Seewald are expecting their second child, and, this summer, Ben is going to be sharing whatever wisdom he has at a conference where Voddie Baucham's speaking. The dubious possibility of twins has been raised again on TLC. In other words, water is wet, the pope is Catholic, and Duggars keep counting on! :P

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So what we know is Jessa is what 8 or 9 months pregnant - will speculate for the rest of the month about twins when the show returns in what 15 days. 

So far we know she is great with Spud, loves sitting down and can count to 10 

and is always at TTH :D

I have a feeling the baby will come earlier than February. So maybe we could start a guessing stats game to pass the time, because these two have been flying under the radar a lot lately thanks to Derick.

I think she'll have a girl, but I have no clue to an individual name. I think it will be somewhat normal. BUT, if the baby is a boy he will be named Tozer Benjamin Seewald.
Baby will arrive on the 28th of January.
Will weigh 9lb7oz, and be 21in long.
She will have another homebirth, with Jill Muffin Midwife assisting. Everything will go smoothly this time (I hope).
Spurgeon will be in attendance while Jessa pushes out his sibling.... so will Jordyn!
Baby will favour the Seewald side facially but will have have blonde curly hair and Jessa's lips.

I think it's a boy 

8 pounds 

Tozer is the name I choose 

she will have it at home with Jill leading the way - Jinge will be on speaker phone and Derick will be in the other room 

I predict January 27

Spud will be at TTH with Grandma Seewald 

I wonder if Jessa said anything to Spud about a baby in her tummy like she showed Izzy. Otherwise that child will be getting one hell of a surprise 

Boy, 6lbs, Spurgeon will sleep through it as he will arrive at 336am on Feb 2nd. They will name him Rodicul Vincent Seewald. They'll call him Rodi

She will have Bodhi-Bob Tozer Elias Seewald on January 26th at 8:56pm. The child will weigh 8lbs 15oz. It doesn't matter if it's a boy or girl the name will be the same. Jilly muffin will be there clueless as always. Michelle will be on hand to talk like an excited child over the birth of the second coming and a buddy will be there completely traumatized by it all.

Derick will be in the living room pissed off because he had to cook and 'babysit' his kid. This will come off on twitter in passive aggressive religious tweets to make himself feel like a man.

Too bad Jinger is not in town or we could possibly see her snap over the insufficient care Jill is giving and we'd get a birth and knock down all in one night.

Prediction here is February 2. Home birth, with an actual midwife and Jill there to "help out." It'll be a boy and have a very typical male Biblical name that makes us all go "huh?" 7 pounds 6 ounces.

Part of me is like, "How can they top Spurgeon?" . . . another part of me is like, "But watch, they'll try."

I can't even imagine a name.  I'm leaning towards girl - and maybe around the same size as Spurgeon.  One whole whopping day earlier then whenever Spurgeon ended up gestating at.

I'm thinking February 5th and a girl but no clue on a name though. Early morning birth at a birthing center with Jill assisting.

14 minutes ago, ClaraOswin said:

I really don't think they will name this kid Tozer.

After Spurgeon, I believe anything's possible.

I think that she will have a girl, on February 4th. Her name will be something like Grace or Faith or Hope. Hope Michelle Seewald. She will be a big baby around the same size as Spurgeon. 

Wouldn't it be amazing if they name this next kid John? 

I think if it is a girl she might be named Pink after Arthur W Pink (can you name a girl after a boy in their world?) and if a boy perhaps Wilberforce after WIlliam Wilberforce.

The baby will be large, born in February, and birthed at home with a "real" midwife who will not be shown on camera and will probably not be properly credentialed anyway. Hopefully, if needed, Jessa will go to the hospital. I don't foresee easy births for her or Jill given the size of their first babies. 

I'm still stuck on Slessor Carmichael Seewald, a girl, born January 27th, she will be LOUD and scream-y and a total contrast to brother Spurgeon.

Fits right in with alternative brother Tozer B.J. (Benjamin James) Seewald.  Probably will end up being a Tozer. I'm just Counting On the wrath of Slessor. With a name like that, I'd expect her to wreak havoc on this cult. :my_wink: Slessor Lauren Seewald could be an alternative, maybe, in case they wanna save the Carmichael name passage for another poor soul. Or Slessor Mary... she sounds evil and I love it.

Are they doing name suggestions again? Because I've got so many to submit. 

My predictions: 

February 1

Girl

Olivia Grace Seewald

I think baby #2 will have a "normal" name. If they want to give the child a strange or "controversial" name, I'll predict Jemima or Gofourth(another fundie used this as a middle name for their son) . 

Boy:

Knox Luther Calvin Jesus Seewald

8 lbs 14 oz

21 inches

born Jan 26th or Feb 9th.

born at night, possibly in winter storm.

jessa will go to a birthing center and surprise us.

What else....

born with a full head of hair and big pouty lips!

I kind of hope Jessa has a girl.

Not because I want another girl born into patriarchy but because we all know Ben still has an adolescent fantasy of having a 15-son football team of his own. While visions of football dance through his head, somehow I don't quite think he's grasped the very real possibility that he might end up with a daughter. Or several daughters!

I wonder if they did a super secret gender revealing ultrasound and know what they're having?

23 minutes ago, GoddessOfVictory said:

I wonder if they did a super secret gender revealing ultrasound and know what they're having?

I'm sure they know, and can gloat that the rest of us don't.

She will have a daughter named Seleh taking Jill's name for a girl, Jill attends the birth and has to force herself to keep sweet.

I'm guessing another boy, about 8 lb 7 oz. Follows her mom's footsteps that, after one homebirth hemorrhage she wises up and goes to a hospital. Named something like Wilberforce Josiah Seewald (nickname Wilber...heh). Born February 7th sometime in the afternoon or early evening. 

What would be cool is if they chilled on at least the first name but I'm not holding my breath.

I'm guessing

boy (only one baby)

10 pounds

she was overdue with the first child and Jill, too. it seems they tend to have heavy, large and overdue babies.

the due date is february 2, so I'm guessing february 14 as his birthday

name: Luther Charles (after martin Luther and charles spurgeon)

birth will be in hospital because of the complications of the first birth.

7 hours ago, mizandry said:

I'm still stuck on Slessor Carmichael Seewald, a girl, born January 27th, she will be LOUD and scream-y and a total contrast to brother Spurgeon.

Another vote for Slessor here, but I think more of Slessor Haseltine and February 1st.

I'm sure it's going to be a boy so my bet is going to be...

Girl, February 3rd, Prudence Shittier-middle-name Seewald (or something like that)

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived