IGNORED

Jill, Derick, Israel and the latest Dillard- Part 23

samurai_sarah

1 hour ago, AnnaRuk09 said:

I see nothing spectacular or special with this new season either. It's really stupid how TLC is going to show the steps leading up to Jinger's wedding, 2 months after it happened. And the whole white boy rapping thing has gotten real old and pathetic. Get a REAL F-ING JOB. And not to mention listening to Jill talk. Derick puking literally leveled my appetite. Who the Hell wants to see that? Nothing new with the other Duggars like Josiah, Jana, little duggars, etc. The only thing that's going to be interesting to me is seeing Joy's courtship since we've never seen her in love. It's going to be predictable obviously but still interesting. 

We saw a VERY small part of "joy in love" during the "decorate the guest house"  sham  episode.  Joy was on the bed texting instead of dutifully participating in the dog and pony show.  My guess is we will see Joy texting in the corner during a lot of the JInger wedding lead up, which is why they have to show it THIS season, instead of last.

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, nst said:

and the only private parts you see with jessa is all the blood - remember she was practically sitting up giving birth the last time 

That's a pretty normal position to give birth in, IMO.  I've done it that way twice. 

That promo pic is goofy with the way everyone leans forward except Jinger and Jeremy.  He was probably thinking 'no way I'm doing that'. Departure from last year with no Izzy or Spurge in sight and the sisters in more stylish footwear.

I could have done without Derick's gagging but I didn't actually see any vomiting.  My laptop did freeze up a bit and skipped over a moment or two.  If they did show it then I'm grateful I didn't see it. 

51 minutes ago, AnnaRuk09 said:

While that might be true, if someone asked me to go on live TV and show the world me giving birth, I would think that would be the most uncomfortable experiences of my life. Since I personally hate the idea of being filmed, I would be repulsed at something like that. Like I said, I hope Jana departs from all this filming crap once she starts courting/gets married and that she's happy. 

but you aren't selling your family- she is - she wanted to do this - she wants to show the world this because it's the only way she makes money. She asked for it - i don't feel sorry if she shows any bits of the body or her giving birth - she wanted it she wouldn't have it if she didn't want -she said herself her favorite episodes were honeymoon and wedding and giving birth.

5 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

That promo pic is goofy with the way everyone leans forward except Jinger and Jeremy.  He was probably thinking 'no way I'm doing that'. Departure from last year with no Izzy or Spurge in sight and the sisters in more stylish footwear.

I could have done without Derick's gagging but I didn't actually see any vomiting.  My laptop did freeze up a bit and skipped over a moment or two.  If they did show it then I'm grateful I didn't see it. 

you can see him spitting and gagging and some vomit

it's not pretty

25 minutes ago, ScorpiousMalfoy said:

I would never let the whole world see me gagging on TLC. But well, they're the Duggars, the modest family that lets TLC film every labor in the fam.... so I guess it might make sense.

Sitting is better, let gravity help.   

Any of you older ladies recall a Baby Story on TLC, back in the early 2000? I LOVED that show, watched it all the time, it was on during nap time. :) I like how they filmed the births and told the story of the little family. Some were a little more graphic than others but most were just of mom's pushing face. I can't help but think of what a great record to have.  I wish I had a bit more of my kids birth story, but an unplanned induction after my water broke 4 weeks early, on a holiday no less, left us totally unprepared, no packed bag, no camera, no phone numbers, nothing but 2 confused very tired parents to be. 

The promo pic looks to me like Jeremy and Jinger are forcing themselves to be there. In my mind they are thinking "If I have to stand here among all these goofy people in goofy positions, let me stand here, show a little class and get the hell out"

58 minutes ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

Look at Si, being the good chaperone, can't touch Joy until you put a ring on her, even in a room full of siblings, and camera crew and etc... 

duggars.jpg

It looks like Austin is goosing Ben and he's about to fall on his goofy face. Jana looks exceptionally beautiful, I wasn't even sure it was her when I first saw this. 

Y'all, obviously they had to show Derrick vomiting and gagging in the throes of some terrible disease* as evidence that they will be unable to ever return to the dangerous mission field!

*I will feel bad if Derrick has some serious disease. Given the Duggars' track record for blowing things out of proportion, I doubt that is the case.

Hmmm, if Derick's puking disease is enough to keep them from bothering unsuspecting inhabitants of developing nations simply trying to live their lives, then I say "Puke on, Derick. Puke on!"

well doesn't that tell you something - about fame boy Austin - he is in it to win it

shocking and not shocking Ben's look at me pose

since he is younger than him

Jessa looks like she's wearing Irish dancing shoes. Bin looks stupid.

7 minutes ago, Screamapillar said:

Y'all, obviously they had to show Derrick vomiting and gagging in the throes of some terrible disease* as evidence that they will be unable to ever return to the dangerous mission field!

*I will feel bad if Derrick has some serious disease. Given the Duggars' track record for blowing things out of proportion, I doubt that is the case.

Hmmm, if Derick's puking disease is enough to keep them from bothering unsuspecting inhabitants of developing nations simply trying to live their lives, then I say "Puke on, Derick. Puke on!"

It makes me furious how much they whined & cried (literally) about the "dangers" of Central America. What are they doing there to help ACTUALLY anybody??? They have no practical skills besides Derick's accounting which I doubt the people in that village need. They acted so superior and rude in the episode where they returned home, talking about CA like it was a total dump. They are so entitled and arrogant I can't stand it. 

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived