IGNORED

Sarah, David, and Russell: Love, Marriage, and Pining on Facebook

choralcrusader8613

Cute? Yet more evidence he lives in a world of alternate facts.

I don't know about the job thing but I certainly think he is drinking his days away. He has proven he is not employable so who knows how that fits but he goes on these nasty binges often enough to form a pattern and whatever sets off the drinking, it lasts for a few weeks. He posts in spurts during those weeks, always nasty, ugly rampages. Like, pictures of him peeing.

That picture of his fat, ugly ass is red & splotchy and his eyes look glassy. It *could* be the camera, but it's consistent & is his whole eyeball, not just a giant glare.

Whatever makes him go on these benders is something he needs to deal with. But, this is Russ, so he will forever live rent free in subsidized housing, whine about other people, take zero responsibility for himself, and drink & eat his fat, ugly, unhealthy ass into oblivion so he can start all over again.

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys might be on to something. He might have LOST his job. Here we go again! Pack up and move again or the landlord is generous enough to let him stay until weather warms up for spring.

He's gone on a posting rampage again today. The latest is Russ posting photos of his fridge, freezer and kitchen shelves to show us he's a healthy eater. He claims the fridge has lean meats - that package of hot dogs don't count as lean meat. And a few "comfort foods". Bags of potato chips and salty snacks aren't the fruits and vegetables you claim to be stocked up with. 

Russ we know you read here, so if you have a brain do yourself a HUGE favor and stop trying to "prove" shit to us and get off your ass and start looking for a job. Then we might be impressed. 

:roll:  I would never criticize the way Russell looks or how much he weighs.  I also don't give a rat's pajamas what other people have in their pantry or fridge.

What I will (happily) criticize is contradictions.  Russ makes post, after post, after post about Monster Big Macs, fried chicken, pizza, chicken wings, etc.  He regularly "treats" his readers to pictures of his fast food dinners.  After his recent surgery, he literally made himself sick eating garbage.  

Now he's trying to convince us that he has a medical condition and really eats healthy.  

The proof of this so called healthy eating?  Pictures of hot dogs (2 packs), red meat, soda, chips, what appears to be dry cookie mix, and a bowl of candy.  

What is his problem??  First he was suing all of the haters, then he was attacking Kindall, then he took to his page to tell the world that he was the best dad in the history of ever.  After all of that, he moved on to attacking his brother, and now he's frantically snapping pics of the contents of his fridge??  Get a freaking grip Russ.  No one cares.  Eat junk.  That's your right.  But for God's sake don't show me a picture of your Monster Big Mac and then try to tell me you're a proponent of healthy eating and I don't have a clue.  The clue was the COUNTLESS pics you post of fast food.  

WTF dude?

Drinking, I tell ya'.

He's not consistent in anything. He has a secret Christian job one day then the next he's home taking pictures of his fridge; all that just days after attacking his daughter's mother online and then his brother.

He is a walking contradiction and unless there are serious mental health issues going on, he's drinking and you can tell how much and when by his Facebook footprints.

Also, only a drunk or ignorant person would give their SS# to anyone, ever, under any circumstance. People that stupid kinda deserve what they get, I think.

I guess Russell lost his job again seeing how he is reacting. Maybe he can pick up a job with his Dark Lord and Savior, Trump. Lord knows Russell lives a life full of alternative facts. 

Whenever I think Russell can't get any lower and disgusting, he does. That letter to his brother was repulsive just like Russell's diet. The amount of cognitive dissonance Russell has to post that nonsense is world record breaking. If Russell claims he has been going to counseling since 2004 and still acts like he has rabies, then why even go? It is not like he is learning or apply anything from those sessions. He has no business pointing his finger at anyone when he acts the way he does.

And who the hell does Russell thinks he is fooling with the choosing to be alone crap? Um, Russell. I know you read here. I have seen with my own eyes that people choose to not associate with you because you are toxic. I remember a police officer that used to be friends with you had a thread on his Facebook page and there were numerous people that knew you throughout your life that said the exact same thing over and over. They all have nothing to do with you because you are mean. If you are as charming in person as you are on social media, of course people do not want to be around you. You are toxic. You are mean. There have been accusations of you being physically abusive, and I have witnessed you being mental abusive to your friends and family on Facebook. This letter to your brother is one of those examples.

I am going to kindly ask you to shut your face and work on your own mess before calling out others. Everyone that has not left your life will thank you for it. I am sure they are exhausted hearing to moan all the time and telling others how they should live all while you acting like a complete jerk face. Seriously, enough. You have children. Grown the fuck up. 

He is one insane mofo.

When your life is so pathetic you read FJ every second and post dramatic crap on your FB in response...you have issues. Very, very serious issues.

I fear for the safety of anyone who ever has to be in his presence.

I don't know what his video said, I value myself too much to watch. But one of his comments on his own post says it sucks when someone can poke holes in lies? Um, I don't even know what that means. He is not exactly trustworthy, ya' know? Cute? Nope. Healthy? Nope. Victim? Nope. Awesome dad? Nope. Employed? Depends on the day, apparently. Christian? Hell nope.

I don't know that I've ever seen a truth leave his fingertips.

What a wonderful life that must be, to constantly watch a message board of people who you are apparently suing for harassment, and responding to their every word....sweet baby Zeus, the insanity, make it stop!

The dude seriously has time on his hands. So my guess is in the lost-his-job camp as well. Thought he was working 40 hours a week? And volunteering? And looking for a second job? 

He loves to call other people liars but he lies so much himself. He claims in his post today he has only drank a few times in the past year and he gives the general dates he drank. Last one he mentioned being Halloween. Then in his charming video he says he hasn't drank since last Super Bowl? OK, which is it?

And wasn't he just celebrating not having smoked for a year or something? In his video he claims he doesn't smoke. . .never has!

Gee Russ, how does it feel to have someone expose your lies? And those are just the ones that jumped out at me. 

His health problems are because of stress caused by his "baby mamas". 

He cares about FJ so much. Why? Because no one else gives a fuck about what he does. At least here he is talked about.

6 minutes ago, MakeitSew said:

*Snip*

He cares about FJ so much. Why? Because no one else gives a fuck about what he does. At least here he is talked about.

Exactly. He is obsessed with FJ in really unhealthy ways, but he has no choice because has zero fucks given about him by anyone else. We talk about him and give him validation - see, he does exist, people are talking about him! He has spent how much time today talking to us through his FB? If he actually had friends, even FB friends, they'd ask him what the hell is going on and someone would tell him to chill. But, no one does.

He doesn't even have people to tell him he's being a fucktard.

So, when he gets going, he blames his children's mothers, his brother and FJ for all his ills. And he goes on and on and on about it. And the more he tries to prove how great he & his life are, the more he proves exactly the opposite.

How miserable must life be when the only people on the planet to acknowledge your existence is an Internet message board where you started as a peripheral player in someone else's story but eventually became the most obnoxious story of the whole sordid mess?

My, but he must have spent the entire afternoon on FJ.  

The video was very Jesusy of him.  Particularly the part where he gives the camera the finger and tells his viewers to "fuck off".  Not to worry though, because he'll be at church bright and early on Sunday morning.  

"I am not an alcoholic!  See this video.  I say in the video I am NOT an alcoholic.  That's proof."  Please...

And there you have it.  A mere 3 hours after his "I eat all the healthy foods" post, he's on his way to Popeyes for dinner.  And video taping himself...again.  :pb_confused:

So often I want to post something, but I'm afraid he'll become even more unhinged than he already is... and as much as he's trying to hurt everyone else in the world, it's Lauren who ultimately suffers.

Sometimes I cringe imagining how a post here might affect him, and whoever he'll take it out on... :-(

Homeboy is breaking down badly.  Get a grip, dude.  Go home and sleep it off.  Turn off your internet.  Make plans to do better tomorrow, then actually do them.  

We only notice you cuz you're flailing, dude.  If you weren't lashing out (sometimes online, sometimes verbally, and apparently sometimes physically) at the mothers of your children or your brother (who the fuck cares if he's gay?), no one would be paying attention.  Sad way for a grown man to behave. Certainly hope Lauren never stumbles across his fuckery online. 

Russell enjoys the attention. It is the only attention he gets. As much as he wants people to believe being alone is his choice, he pushes everyone away and no one wants to be around him. He is not hurting me acting this way. He is only hurting himself and just makes him look like a fool. Who would hire someone that behaves like Russell? 

"Don't drink, don't smoke, never have..."

Dude, you just told us about two times that you drank in the last month alone. And I know I wasn't hallucinating all those posts you wrote about how "Goobie" (*shudder*) begged you to quit smoking and how allegedly proud of you she is now because you did. 

As my grandmother used to say, "He's a liar, and the truth ain't in him".  <---We're from the south, and yep, that's exactly how she said it.

I wish he'd take down that pic if Lauren eating a bagel on his page, can't imagine she'd like it if she saw it.  It's odd he keeps it up there.

7 minutes ago, Fallgirl30 said:

I wish he'd take down that pic if Lauren eating a bagel on his page, can't imagine she'd like it if she saw it.  It's odd he keeps it up there.

Amen. It's terribly unflattering of Lauren

How fucked up was the video in which he claims not to drink? He claims he doesn't drink, then goes to the medicine cabinet to tell us he has eczema. What does eczema have to do with Rusty's incredibly bizarre behavior? And sorry Russ, but your "baby mama drama" is most likely initiated by you. I also liked the quick shot we were treated to at the end of the video. You claim your "house is clean" - the video says otherwise. #alternativefacts

In his comments to that video Russ also claims he's had a date. Perhaps he and his neighbor Jonathan Sap Cosby got together and went to Swinger's World for a blow up doll? That's a good reason for a drink. 

I'd buy the "I don't like the taste of alcohol" story if he, you know, didn't drink alcohol. But he does. So he must, at least, tolerate the taste somewhat to down a pitcher of beer at the Hooters or whatever. There are things I don't like the taste of, and I solve that problem rather easily by not eating or drinking those things. I have no idea if he has a problem with alcohol, but either way, his story does not add up.

Um. what a fecal fest I was treated to this evening when I got home from work.  I sure wasn't home all day at my '40 hour a week job' like Russ was.  Let's see, it's Wednesday, he's been home all day festering and reading FJ and thinks in some way he's getting us back for something.  Why pay for cable?  We've got the Rusty Show for free.  It has become a hot mess reality show.

He ought to stop videotaping himself.  He is not appealing in any  way.  His voice is even unappealing.  

Does he not realize how his feed looks to his FB 'friends?'  How bizarre he must be coming off to them?

All this 'proof' goes to show is that he has nothing else to do all day, which proves that he's screwed up and lost another job - because if the loss were due to no fault of his own, he'd be making sure to shout that from the rafters to make sure everyone knows he's blameless.

I'm going to strap myself in, because from here on out it's going to be a bumpy carnival ride.  He's right on time, just as predicted.

1 hour ago, DomWackTroll said:

"Don't drink, don't smoke, never have..."

Dude, you just told us about two times that you drank in the last month alone. And I know I wasn't hallucinating all those posts you wrote about how "Goobie" (*shudder*) begged you to quit smoking and how allegedly proud of you she is now because you did. 

Not to mention the actual pictures of the bottle of hard alcohol that he himself posted during the Oscars. And as the Oscars progressed the bottle became less and less full. 

Since he's such a clean freak, maybe he was diluting it with water to clean his house...

Dude, find a life, please! It's creepy thst I left work, had dinner with my mom and ran errands and I come home 3.5 hours later and he's doing exactly what he was doing when I left work...'proving' to FJ what an awesome person he is.

If it were anyone else I would probably feel sad for the public melt down and send help. But for him, I just cant muster the strength to think he's worth it. His obsessions are dangerous-there is a mountain of evidence of that. He is not sane.

12 hours ago, ellacinders said:

Oh, golly gee I wonder what's really going on?  Something's up.  His behavior reminds me of when he quit that last job.  Let's see...his bank account has suddenly been hacked, he spent funds he probably didn't really have on upcoming concert tickets, he's lashed out at Kindall, he's lashing out at his brother, he's not posting any more photos of heart attack on a plate restaurant meals, and a new selfie.

Hmmm..............

Based on past behavior, and I could be completely wrong on this one, but I'd be willing to bet that he's either quit or lost yet another job.  

He's cryptically requested financial aid and probably not received any.  He probably hit Darrin up with the old "Brother, can you spare a dime" song and was turned down.   In fact, I'm positive that's what the Darrin rant was about.  He asked for help, and for his trouble  received nothing but a lecture and this is his nasty, foul, typical un-Christian method of getting back at him.

Like I always say, you can set your watch by this guy.

And Russ, nothing about you is cute, fat or thin.  But if selfies are the last bastion of esteem you have, go ahead and keep posting them, like the 14 year old girl you truly are deep down inside.  

I'd also be willing to be that Russ's testicles never descended and he's got undetected ovaries.  Each time he tries to prove his machismo, he does so in a completely and overtly feminine manner.  

GIRLS take selfies, Russ.  Not MEN.

I'm sure you can figure out a way to insult this guy without all the vile misogynistic bullshit, right?  

Ladyamylunn - I apologize for not recognizing your 'handle' - haven't noticed you before.  Seems you are brand new here, on this thread at anyhow.  So, welcome to the group!  Looks like you discovered this thread Wednesday?  

You are absolutely correct, I (nor any of us present) don't need to, and should not use  'vile mysogynistic bullshit' to describe Russ.  He likes to publicly utilize it on a regular basis, but two wrongs don't make a right.

I stand corrected. :) 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived