IGNORED

Sarah, David, and Russell: Love, Marriage, and Pining on Facebook

choralcrusader8613

Being a parent is not glamorous, and if your kid thinks you are just the coolest thing ever, you're probably doing it wrong.

Agree with @Koala on this one - it's okay to have "Mom/Dad is the coolest" moments, but they can't be all the time.

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whatever the 'train your wife' meme was, apparently he's taken that down.  Drat, didn't get to see that.  If he'd just get a clue and remove 99% of the rest of his nauseating content, that would be great.  But he really wants to announce that now he can afford to go to comedy shows.  Greg Hahn is THE best - forget about that Cop comedian, he's now got a man crush on Greg Hahn.

2 hours ago, ellacinders said:

Whatever the 'train your wife' meme was, apparently he's taken that down.  Drat, didn't get to see that.  If he'd just get a clue and remove 99% of the rest of his nauseating content, that would be great.  But he really wants to announce that now he can afford to go to comedy shows.  Greg Hahn is THE best - forget about that Cop comedian, he's now got a man crush on Greg Hahn.

I'd like to think that Russ realized what a turd whistle he was for posting that degrading meme and that his daughter would be disgusted and hurt by that, but I don't think Russ would ever have that level of self awareness. No, methinks Aunt Janet or some other female messaged him and told him what a slimeball he is. 

Apparently Lauren's guinea pig went to be with the Lord today, and someone hacked Rusty's bank account. I'm surprised he didn't accuse his "crazy exes" of the great bank account hack of 2017. 

I honestly think Russ is drunk when he posts half this stuff. Why do some of the songs have all caps intros and others don't? Also, why post four songs in a row? Does he think anyone is watching these videos?

And yeah, girls often do get their first pairs of heels sometime around Lauren's age. But they're typically ankle strap formal shoes with a one inch heel. Not a pair of freaking three inch bootie wedges! And Lauren's poor mom will be stuck being the bad guy who has to explain that they're not safe. Also, with Lauren's mobility issues I really question the safety of any sort of heel. 

Russ posted a misogynistic meme that I missed? Well, guess he's gotta feel better than somebody. Like stupid women like me, with our jobs and college degrees and ability to post coherent Facebook updates. 

Personally, I think his debit card was declined because he has no money in the bank. Again.

Typically, a hacked account has more consequences than a declined card. You know, they have to be cancelled and new ones issues...Russ didn't whine about the inconvenience of any of it and you know he whines about anything having to do with reality. I'll bet my next paycheck he simply has no money in said account, of his own doing.

Russ, a bank account doesn't stay full when you eat out daily and buy crap and concert tickets; you have to continue to replenish it as you take money out.

Considering you most likely aren't even paying rent, I can only image those front row concert tickets took more out than you expected. Do some math & grow up. Or, live without money; you've managed to be a welcher pretty consistently, you're good at it.

Well, I expect he's been here trolling and reading Fundiefan's post, about the lack of complaining about the inconvenience of having a card hacked, the cancelling of cards, etc, because first thing today I find a post about just exactly that.  You CAN set your watch by this guy.

My first thought too, was that he has spent all his dough on fun, and he's laying the groundwork to start asking for handouts.

I am sure most of his Facebook friends think the same thing.

This hacking thing does actually happen though, and frequently, it happened to my husband and I after a trip out of town, and the first thing they try to use the information for, is generally a Red Box video type rental kiosk.  If that is successful, then they hit say, a grocery store and try to buy a boat load of gift cards, usually Visa, MasterCard, etc.  Our perpetrator got caught at the grocery store doing just that.

On one hand, Russ is such a moron that he'd probably be easy to hack, and probably uses the same password for everything.  On the other hand, he's an opportunist who if he didn't come up with this idea himself, he learned it from someone else and that's all this is, a bullshit attempt to weasel funds from others after a spending spree that he has freely advertised.  Idiot.

Gotta love Rusty's comment to Lauren's mom, regarding to the 16th birthday to the nameless hero, a boy that has donated his blood cord for that very reason Lauren needed it. 

"You do not know if it was a boy or girl."

Well, it depends where Rusty was at that time in 2007. Maybe he wasn't there when the blood was donated and the nurses/doctors at that time shared a bit of information about the blood donor that Lauren's mom has asked about it and thanking the boy and his mother for the generous donation. If Lauren's mom wasn't privvy to the information about the donor, she would have never known regarding to the sex, age of the donor. It's a wonderful tribute to the young man.

What a nasty comment, Rusty. And rude. Thankless, selfish prick.

26 minutes ago, EweSheep said:

Gotta love Rusty's comment to Lauren's mom, regarding to the 16th birthday to the nameless hero, a boy that has donated his blood cord for that very reason Lauren needed it. 

"You do not know if it was a boy or girl."

Well, it depends where Rusty was at that time in 2007. Maybe he wasn't there when the blood was donated and the nurses/doctors at that time shared a bit of information about the blood donor that Lauren's mom has asked about it and thanking the boy and his mother for the generous donation. If Lauren's mom wasn't privvy to the information about the donor, she would have never known regarding to the sex, age of the donor. It's a wonderful tribute to the young man.

What a nasty comment, Rusty. And rude. Thankless, selfish prick.

And Kindall calmly responded, "It was on the label". 

Kindall FTW! 

He really is a complete fucking prick. He tries so hard to one up Lauren's mom, and he always ends up with egg all over his face. 

From the post on his Facebook page it seems that Señor Braintrust was called by someone claiming to be with a bank fraud protection unit and he gave them his information, which was the hack that occurred. A little common sense would tell you not to give bank account information to anyone who calls you, but we are talking about a guy who bought his differently abled daughter a pair of three inch heel boots. 

Rusty is on a posting spree again.  This one though...this is gold:

Russ

After eight years, hopefully people be forced to dust off their work boots instead of collect a check.

Someone hurry and pass Russ a rag.  He's got a lot of dusting to do.

42 minutes ago, Koala said:

Rusty is on a posting spree again.  This one though...this is gold:

Russ

[ETA that Russ posted bullshit about people needing to dust off work boots instead of collecting a check. Asshole.]

Someone hurry and pass Russ a rag.  He's got a lot of dusting to do.

His posts are generally infuriating, but that one does take it to another level.  Of all the people to look down on others... And today he's bashing the "racists" who don't support Trump.  His long-suffering brother seems appalled by Rusty's support for Trump.  Poor guy must have to take lots of breaks from his brother and might not be aware that Rusty is really trying to be as revolting as possible at any and every opportunity. 

But I really came here to bitch about those completely inappropriate and insane shoes for Lauren.  My active, mobile kid got a pair of heels last year for sixth grade graduation -- an inch off the ground with appropriate support (as appropriate as heel support can be, sigh) and a wide heel to help her balance.  She's not especially girly, so she's only worn them a few times -- and she didn't wobble out of the store with them, causing even the saleslady concern.  FFS.  Father of the year yet again.  :roll:

Oh dear lord. He reaches new lows every single damn day.

Saying to Lauren's mom "you don't know if it's a boy or girl" - what the fuck, Russ? who cares? Maybe she pulled it out of her ass, but that never has been and never will be the damn point. Grow up. Shut up. Go away.

The irony of Russ whining about racists...I just can't even.

I always wondered what kind of idiot fell for the whole phone call & giving out personal info thing; I mean, it had to work with someone otherwise why would they continue to do it. I cannot say I am even remotely surprised that Russ is exactly the kid of person to fall for it - - - then, whine about it.

Dusting off work boots...that entire post is so beyond hilarious Russ. Who paid your bills the last year as you camped by the river? Who paid the bills at the shelters where you slept when it was cold and ate free food? Who is paying your rent now as you live in a free/subsidized apartment building?

Then again, I can't imagine he'd ever think *he* is the one who needs to work. Had he actually ever had any work ethic he wouldn't have been a 40-something fat fuck delivering rent to own furniture while living in low quality apartments when FJ first noticed his existence. A 40 something year old man doesn't live like a 20 year old if he has an actual work ethic.

The man is more disgusting every day. And his shout/whine about not being this or that because he voted for Trump...you are an asshole who voted for an asshole. You are a racist, you've proven it. You are homophobic, you've proven it. You are a fake Christians, you've proven it. You use your daughter for sympathy, you've proven it. You lie your ass off every chance you get, you've proven it. Thing is...not a person alive would ever question that you did vote for Trump...you are pretty much exactly his type.

What a disgusting excuse for a human being. I typically call Trump walking excrement; Russ fits the bill just as well.

Now he's whining about how it's all Kindall's fault, he's a victim, blah, blah, blah. We're harassing his family and it's a 'smart move' because, you know, posting things on a public forum about public posts is punishable. 

Hi, Russ.

The more you whine, the worse you come off. And really, how much worse could you possibly come off? 

Kindall has more parental concept in her pinky than you in your entire whiney Facebook dramatics. She's more of a man than you could ever hope to be. She's has more class than you could ever comprehend. 

For starters, she doesn't whine about you on Facebook, publically, where your kid can see. 

But, you know that. You need the attention so you drag it out of whoever you can get it from. Even the harassers who come nowhere near you.

I've never in my life known such low forms of humanity existed. You're a fucking piece of work. (And, since what little brain you may have will need clarification, that is not a compliment).

Yikes, FJ must have hit a nerve with him lately.

I love that the one person who has responded to him thinks Russ is a great dad because of his facebook posts. lol. 

AND Russ now posts his address and apartment number! Reminds me of Nicole N and her ranting about bullies and stalkers and how her family is in danger and yet she posts her business card with all their private contact info. Hell, Russ could be Joe's brother.

Oh, and he really seems bitter towards Kindall, and very, very jealous of her success. Why is everything a competition to him? Why try to say he has been and is a better parent than Kindall? Why try to make himself look like such the great dad he isn't? Why can't he appreciate the care Kindall has taken of his daughter and fucking thank God that she is Lauren's mom? I can't imagine being in Kindall's shoes, dealing with financial insecurity before her business took off, a critically ill child, single parenthood and putting up with the fucking shuffling turd that is Russell who has tried to put her down since day #1, it seems. I couldn't do it. 

I see his back to healthy eating has turned into back to McDonalds.  

30 minutes ago, fundiefan said:

Now he's whining about how it's all Kindall's fault, he's a victim, blah, blah, blah. We're harassing his family and it's a 'smart move' because, you know, posting things on a public forum about public posts is punishable. 

Hi, Russ.

The more you whine, the worse you come off. And really, how much worse could you possibly come off? 

Kindall has more parental concept in her pinky than you in your entire whiney Facebook dramatics. She's more of a man than you could ever hope to be. She's has more class than you could ever comprehend. 

For starters, she doesn't whine about you on Facebook, publically, where your kid can see. 

But, you know that. You need the attention so you drag it out of whoever you can get it from. Even the harassers who come nowhere near you.

I've never in my life known such low forms of humanity existed. You're a fucking piece of work. (And, since what little brain you may have will need clarification, that is not a compliment).

Posting your address on your public Facebook page and challenging the "haters" to a physical confrontation is not a smart move, Rusty. Someone might just call your bluff. And sorry buddy, you aren't father of the year and never will be.  And FFS (and Lauren's) please stop referring to that sweet and brave little girl as "Goobie". She deserves far more than a stupid nickname that you came up with. White trash bigoted mysogynistic asshole. 

Why would any of us bullies need his address anyway? According to him his attourneys are going to serve us with harassment injunctions any day now for posting here. 

Besides, he isn't even at his apartment. He's most likely at Hooters using free wifi, eating wings, gawking at women and drinking. These dramatic posts full of victimization are, I am convinced, the result of getting drunk and having no outlet.

At the very least he's at a fast food restaurant or the library. 

Russ (referring to his "haters"):

I think its a lot of jealous hateful people that need to spend time with their own family then attack mine. Two lawyers have seen it and suggest I prosecute. Both shook their heads at said..Dont these people have anything better to do. My daughters judge i believe helped write the internet bulling laws..so its a real smart move to harass my family.

#1.  Jealous of Russ?  :laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling: No, really :pb_lol:

#2.  2 lawyers have suggested he prosecute?  Now my sides are hurting from all of the laughing.  Should prosecute for Russ making me laugh so hard my sides hurt?? Because seriously :laughing-rollingred::laughing-rollingred:

#3.  No one is harassing Russ, much less his family.  If his lawyer wants to see someone who's being harassed, perhaps he ought to have a look at the comments Russ is leaving on the Facebook of his child's mother.  When he's done with that, he can amble back on over to Russell's Facebook and see that the idiotic babbling continues there.

Russ has successfully taken what should have been a moment to reflect on how far Lauren has come, and made it ALL ABOUT RUSS.  Disgusting.  

1 hour ago, fundiefan said:

Why would any of us bullies need his address anyway?

I dunno... http://www.gq.com/story/how-to-mail-stuff-to-the-militia-in-oregon

I mean, sorry Russ, but if nobody was willing to pony up for airfare to go kick Cabinetman's ass, it's DEFINITELY not happening for you.

ETA: Not least due to the very real risk you'd enjoy it.

I think its a lot of jealous hateful people that need to spend time with their own family then attack mine. Two lawyers have seen it and suggest I prosecute. Both shook their heads at said..Dont these people have anything better to do. My daughters judge i believe helped write the internet bulling laws..so its a real smart move to harass my family.

Someone has to explain to me how on earth we can be prosecuted for making fun of a public Facebook page?  I need to understand this. I honestly wish Russ would elaborate on what exactly he thinks we are doing that's illegal. 

And he still won't let the boy donor thing drop and is pointing out what is and is not on the label in the comments. Why on earth is he so hung up on that?

And off topic, but under Russ's Trump post, someone posted this:

i voted trump cause hes agaINST ABORTION AND HILLARY WANTED MAKE IT OK TO KILL A CHILD THATS HANDICAPPED EVEN AFTER BIRTH.

How do we combat this level of ignorance? Stuff like this just makes me feel hopeless. 

51 minutes ago, nausicaa said:

And he still won't let the boy donor thing drop and is pointing out what is and is not on the label in the comments. Why on earth is he so hung up on that?

Why did he bother to make that comment to her about the identity of the donor? I don't think he could stand having her mom giving the news. It should be HIM giving that kind of information. He want to be FIRST to tell the news, FIRST in line, etc.

Jealous? Not moi. Saw no reason for it. Just gossip fodder that Russ willingly put out for ALL to see. You are our FJ celebrity. 

Like eating out? Go apply to Peoria's JS for a food critic application! One of those wonderful perks that the newspaper can pay for Russ' food! Enjoy! Or better yet, get a position of office with Trump but I guess he didn't qualify.

Sic the lawyers on FJ? Better have DEEP pockets. Like any other good detective, they will be looking at Rusty's previous history and shake their heads. Sure your nice FB friends only saw Russ in face value but later on, they will find out the REAL Russ on a bad day. Ask his old friends he once had and his old partners....yeah.

6 hours ago, lawfulevil said:

I dunno... http://www.gq.com/story/how-to-mail-stuff-to-the-militia-in-oregon

I mean, sorry Russ, but if nobody was willing to pony up for airfare to go kick Cabinetman's ass, it's DEFINITELY not happening for you.

ETA: Not least due to the very real risk you'd enjoy it.

Some of the things on the list are hilarious. There's always 5 lbs of sugar-free gummy bears...except that he might let Lauren eat some and she doesn't deserve that. 

Since he gave out his address, let's send him some well meaning packages! Condoms, for starters! Wondered if Trojan has an XS size sampler for him to try out LOL!

10 hours ago, nausicaa said:

He's even gone to Lauren's page and called Lauren's mother a liar there.

He is such a pathetic drama queen. Clearly, we know what he's like in a relationship, so no wonder he's alone and the mother's of his children ran far away from him. Even after all these years he's trying to fuck with Kindall.

I'm pretty sure no clarification is needed as to who is actually jealous of who.

If I had to deal with him I'd be in prison for murder. Kindall gets so damn many props for not sinking to his level and for being a decent person despite having to deal with that trash.

What I think is amusing is that after he posts the Trump dump, he then ensures that anyone can look up where he lives, and see that after all that criticism of those who benefit from government dollars, he himself lives in subsidized housing.  What an idiot.

I don't know how his daughter receives health care, but I bet that's subsidized, too.  He should be careful who he wants denied coverage.  His own child might be on the chopping block.

When it comes to those in line for a handout, this guy probably shoves his way to the front.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived