IGNORED

Sarah, David, and Russell: Love, Marriage, and Pining on Facebook

choralcrusader8613

Good God. He's losing his mind. What a disgusting, pathetic person with a pathological hatred of women.

And flippantly tossing out claims of children being molested as a way to insult adults is so revolting, I have lost any shred of pity I may have had for him.I honestly don't think he is mentally stable enough that he should even see his daughter at this point. I truly hope he loses visitation rights. Or just falls off the edge of the earth.

Not A border jumping asshole. Sadly we have born and raised "americans" treating America like shit. MY thoughts, deport them and make them apply for citizenship to become an American if they would like back. Then maybe then they will respect our flag and our LIFE.

Will they be able to speak and write English better than you do? Cause I might be willing to trade. Seriously, don't be kicking up a storm about being an elite American when you couldn't pass a sixth grade Language Arts test. And please explain to me this American "LIFE" you are so proud of. How are you representing that?

Yeah im Homeless but own a two story house in Galesburg with two rental units upstairs, forgot about that.

I must have forgotten about that. Since you have never once mentioned it. Why don't you live there rather than a tent? (Which we have photographic evidence of you living in.) You never mentioned this house when you wanted everyone to feel sorry for you last fall. 

Yeah some of us have worked are whole lives.

Nope. Not your whole life. You have been, at best, sporadically employed for the past three years you've been on FJ's radar. I'm more than ten years younger than you and I'm confident I've punched a clock more days than you have. Lies make baby Jesus cry, Rusty. 

And my biggest question for him: If you hate us so much Russell, why don't you come on here and tell us off? Seriously. You clearly follow these threads and very clearly have lots you want to say.

Is it perhaps because deep down you know you're uneducated, unintelligent, incompetent, dishonest, and you'd be eaten alive by a bunch of, gasp, women?

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just went on lunch break and saw this gem. Last time I checked, just because one parent talks badly about the other in front of the kids doesn't make it acceptable for the other to do the same. And Kindall has done everything in her power to include YOU in Lauren's life despite your lack of cooperation and financial support. 

Screenshot_2017-07-06-12-38-30.png

12 minutes ago, nausicaa said:

Good God. He's losing his mind. What a disgusting, pathetic person with a pathological hatred of women.

And flippantly tossing out claims of children being molested as a way to insult adults is so revolting, I have lost any shred of pity I may have had for him.I honestly don't think he is mentally stable enough that he should even see his daughter at this point. I truly hope he loses visitation rights. Or just falls off the edge of the earth.

He's still at it.

stillatit.png.87c4432f98c89cefdb32ae880da2e1da.png

Russ, if your kids are being molested, get off your fucking ass, get a job, and go get custody. This doesn't make you look like a good guy or a hero, it makes you look so fucking bone lazy you'll let strangers do literally anything to your own flesh and blood to avoid a little hard work.

30 minutes ago, nausicaa said:

And my biggest question for him: If you hate us so much Russell, why don't you come on here and tell us off? Seriously. You clearly follow these threads and very clearly have lots you want to say.

Is it perhaps because deep down you know you're uneducated, unintelligent, incompetent, dishonest, and you'd be eaten alive by a bunch of, gasp, women?

It's because he knows his bullshit doesn't stand up to scrutiny and he couldn't keep his story straight here (he's doing a pretty piss poor job there).

You might as well, Russ, we're not gonna quit screencapping your bullshit, so the days where you could just delete your drunk ass rants once you sober back up are over. And since you helpfully TOLD ALL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT US...

russmore.png.e960c1e6790c4dc3cff93243a15bc1fd.png

I know two different police departments canned your ass. It's pretty hard to get fired as a cop. God only knows what you did to manage it TWICE...

Petty but...

It's "affect" Russell. Jesus. 

Also, can we talk about the incorrect usage of the word "snowflakes"? It is a disparaging term for someone who thinks they are so unique and above others that special accommodations must be made for them and cannot deal with any difficulties or disagreement. Yet, I've noticed Trump supporting types like Russ now throw it out willy nilly as if it's synonymous with "assholes." Just something else that kind of irks me and shows a lack of critical thinking. 

Though, I can think of someone who fits the term "snowflake"...

Any guesses on what precipitated this barrage of tirades about evil exes and the legal community? 

When I checked Russ's posts this morning I did notice that David Meister had "liked" two of Rusty's posts from late last night using the WOW emoji, as well as the picture he posted of Rose. David also shared Russ's long rant about the evil exes. About an hour later all signs of David's visit to Russ's page were gone. Could Russ ever just block David and stick with it? Oh wait, to both of them that would defeat the purpose of social media. 

Uh...last I checked, family court was always state, not federal. So I'm not sure why Russ is going to see a federal judge about custody issues. Maybe I'm missing something because I'm a special snowflake?

2 hours ago, ViolaSebastian said:

Uh...last I checked, family court was always state, not federal. So I'm not sure why Russ is going to see a federal judge about custody issues. Maybe I'm missing something because I'm a special snowflake?

Nah, that's just Russ, makin' a federal case out of everything...

1 minute ago, lawfulevil said:

Nah, that's just Russ, makin' a Federal case out of everything...

Win

So David posted Russ's rant on HIS page?  Wow.  Guess he wanted to make sure that Sarah knew what good ole, loving, "I miss Sarah" Russ was saying about her behind her back as she'd left him in the rear view mirror.

Well Russ, now you know for certain, that Sarah knows you truly hate her ever loving guts, and that you will do anything in your wee power to decimate her.

That'll go a good, long way in softening her up to let you see Rose someday.

Idiot.

And, like we all mentioned here, Russ.  The screen shots have been taken, attorneys and a judge will see this, and when they finally take unsupervised custody of Lauren away from you, you have yourself to blame.

That's another good reason for not talking filth about your child's mother in a public forum, or in front of/to your child.  Courts don't like that.   

The excuse that the other parent is 'worse' makes your end of it even worse, that you - the supposed 'good' parent, would stoop to such a foul, low level to top it and utilize it as a legitimate reason for your shit behavior.

So, in your logic, Lauren deserves TWO shitty parents, instead of just one.  How nice for Lauren.  If life with her mother is really as bad as you say, then Lauren's time with YOU should be her REFUGE, her escape from such a hell, not a continual re-hash and re-visit to make HER feel like shit so you can feel like a fake man.

I cannot imagine being saddled with a 'father' like you.  

I was surprised to see that David had shared Russ's tirade about his "evil" baby mamas on David's own page. If you truly care about your wife I would think you would screenshot that shit for future reference if necessary and leave it at that. Why would you share that openly like that, for your wife to see? How painful. No matter how much of an ass Sarah knows he is, there's no point in rubbing her nose in his latest bullshit. What an asshole. 

He is so disgusting!

Now with David doing that......I'm surprised that he "showed" up on Russ' media. 

I'm surprised he hasn't sobered up and gone on a "It's allllll about Jesus and being an AWESOME dad" spree.  

It never stays long before he cleans it up.  I'm actually a little surprised that it's still there.

Drink less, post less, work more...or at all.  

Seriously though, why doesn't he work to support his children? Time working would be much better invested that trashing his child's mom online.

I wish I could post on his page and ask, what the hell is wrong with you?  But since I don't have a sock account...

Oh, he'll be back on the Come to Jesus bandwagon any minute.  And posting photos of food he's not supposed to be eating, then the hospital selfies.  You can set your watch by him.  God, how sad is it that I say that as often as I do?

Ugh he reminds me of my nephew's Mom so much. My Brother has full custody due to her drinking. Both boys have learning disabilities of different degrees, and require a lot of support, but she barely got them to school because she was hung over most days and would feed them on Raman noodles to save money for her alcohol. 

My brother's had custody for 2yrs now and they have come on so much. Sadly She decided it was all or nothing and hasn't seen them for over two years. Yet she continues to call him an evil c*nt all over Facebook.

Go figure :huh:

Yup, isn't it interesting how the guilty party is always the one calling the other parent bad names?  In their zeal to 'prove' that the other parent is worse, they prove the opposite with concrete evidence.

Lauren's a very pretty girl too.  But you'd never know she and Rose are related by appearances.  She looks too much like both Russ and Kindall.

I don't see Russ in Rose at all, other than perhaps her blonde hair.  Then again, her brothers are also blonde, so that's not really much to consider, really.

I believe that Sarah believes Rose is Russ's, or could be, because David had a vasectomy.  However, those can reverse themselves.  So never, ever 100% effective.

The only way they'll ever know Rose's paternity for certain is if Russ goes to court to sue for paternity, and pays the hefty fee involved in the DNA testing.  

And of course, once that proves that Russ is 99.whatever% the father of Rose, then the court ordered support payments come into play, retroactive and current.

Which he is NEVER going to pursue.  He doesn't want to spend one thin dime on this kid.

She's simply a tool to gain sympathy, and to utilize his anger at his own shortcomings upon others.

So until he mans up and forces Sarah's hand in this, Rose is DAVID'S child, not Russ's.

2 hours ago, ellacinders said:

Which he is NEVER going to pursue.  He doesn't want to spend one thin dime on this kid.

She's simply a tool to gain sympathy, and to utilize his anger at his own shortcomings upon others.

So until he mans up and forces Sarah's hand in this, Rose is DAVID'S child, not Russ's.

I agree- whatever a paternity test would say (and we don't know- and neither do you, Russ, you've said as much before), Russ isn't her father in any meaningful sense whatsoever.

Rose strongly favors Sarah's family (the Edwards'), though not Sarah herself as much as some of the other children. As Rose grows, I see a lot of Sarah's sister Grace in her looks. Personally, I tend to believe that Rose is most likely the biological child of Cussell. But it is quite satisfying to see that she doesn't resemble him in any obvious or meaningful way.

As to establishing paternity, that could actually be a bit complicated at this point. A DNA test would prove whether or not Russ was the biological father (if he is), but that isn't necessarily enough to grant him legal recognition or access to Rose. State laws and outcomes vary, but there are a lot of men in the US paying child support for kids that have been proven to be unrelated to them through DNA tests. Family court tends to follow the guideline that whatever is in the "best interests of the child" will win out. That can mean that a non-biologically related male is held financially responsible for a child simply because they acted in the capacity of a caregiver or father figure at some point. (Periodically, some of the more sensational versions of these cases make headlines, but it's not a rare occurrence.) David has made numerous public declarations that Rose is his child, he's spent quite a lot of time acting in the capacity of a father figure, and to my understanding, Rose was given Sarah's last name at birth... which is/was her married name with David. Added to this, Sarah DID claim in court during an unrelated hearing that David was the father of her unborn child when she was pregnant with Rose, and he apparently backed up her claim. It's very possible that, in the eyes of the law, David has presented himself as Rose's father.

This is all theoretical, and I have no inside knowledge to make a better guess, but it's interesting to speculate! 

Looks like someone came to his senses and blocked his page...again.

Too little, too late, Russ.  Screenshots already taken by god only knows how many people who if not by the affected parties, will be proffered to the affected parties to use against you.

Touch of a button for me to send your posts to Kindall.

Idiot.

Yes, that's what I got first thing this morning.  

Course, last time he privatized his FB it only lasted what, a week?

He's scared now, realizes that he fucked up big time, but again, realized it too late.

Too late was actually the moment he typed the words and hit enter, but there you have it.  He has little to zero self-control.

He doesn't realize that the very behavior that Kindall exhibits, that of being classy and not name calling and using foul language, turning the proverbial cheek and ignoring the constant stabs and jabs by Russ, is exactly why people 'buy' what he perceives she is 'selling.'

He could totally fool the world into thinking he's Mr. Wonderful.  But that would require real cunning and self-control, neither of which he is in possession of.

He is a narcissistic self-saboteur with an alarming case of arrested development.  He's at the top of his sorry game and things will never improve for him.

He will push it over the limit and perhaps already has, and his daughter will at some point have had enough of his juvenile behavior and leave him behind as she realizes that for her own preservation, she needs to edit the negative energy thrown at her by emotional vampires, chief among them, her father.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived