IGNORED

Sarah, David, and Russell: Love, Marriage, and Pining on Facebook

choralcrusader8613

Thank you Russ for sharing that photo of you and Lauren with your gut hanging out of your shirt. And the post about the go-carting excursion is so typical of a guy like Russ - he gloats about beating his daughter at the finish line. Russ probably can't stand the thought of a girl or woman kicking his ass in any physical activity. Grow a set, Rusty. 

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He hates women.  That's the bottom line. An not one of them, even his daughter, is ever gonna beat HIM.

And thanks for the Jack Nicholson Bird shout out, Rusty.

If you want your friends to know just how infamous you are, Russ, you will need to be more specific than just "freejinger."

You'll want to point them directly to the correct threads to read all about you.  Those of your friends, however, who aren't already over here commenting on you behind your back.   :)

7 hours ago, HumbleJillyMuffin said:

And the post about the go-carting excursion is so typical of a guy like Russ - he gloats about beating his daughter at the finish line.

"I will always beat you!" 

2 hours ago, DomWackTroll said:

"I will always beat you!" 

...in so many different ways.

NO. WIRE. HANGGEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSS!!!!

I just want to know what kind of engines they're using in those go-karts and where I could buy one, I'm crazy impressed that the thing could move Russ at ALL. Just imagine what it could do powering my potter's wheel...

7 hours ago, lawfulevil said:

Just imagine what it could do powering my potter's wheel...

I think the effect might be less 'Ghost' and more 'Clay-nado'

Now he's crying about a tax hike, agreed upon by both Dems and Reps,  to defer the obscene spending on 'his' side of the aisle going on in his state.  

Russ, you do realize that this tax increase will never, ever EVER affect you, right?  

You are not, never have been, and considering how you have let your life go, have a snowball's chance in Hell of attaining the income bracket requirements for this measure to cost you one red cent.  

The longer you make yourself irrelevant in society, i.e. remain in self-imposed obesity and ill health, on the dole and off the job market, and uneducated, you will force yourself to remain in voluntary poverty.

The younger men who remain able bodied and continue at least with coursework to keep up with technology, will take all the jobs you once were eligible for.

THEY are the ones who will be able with willpower and proactive ingenuity, rise above Illinois' poverty level and earn enough to handle the tax hike.  And really, all they have to do is cut back on their Starbucks intake, which will pretty much take care of it.

Learn to read.  Your attempts to make yourself appear educated,  prove the opposite to be true.

4 hours ago, Jellybean said:

I think the effect might be less 'Ghost' and more 'Clay-nado'

It takes a LOT of motor to center >50lbs of clay without the thing going "OH NO CRAZY LADY, STOP THAT RIGHT NOW"...

3 hours ago, ellacinders said:

Russ, you do realize that this tax increase will never, ever EVER affect you, right?

No, he really really doesn't. Russ's belief that he is wonderful and special and destined for greatness isn't going anywhere- he believes that all the problems in his life are externally caused (mainly by his children's mothers), and if he weren't constantly under attack by Bad People, his life would be amazing and perfect, because he is amazing and perfect. The second he gets out from under Kendall's super unreasonable demands that he contribute, he'll be rich and successful and he doesn't want the taxman coming for his money.

There's your two types of people right there- she, despite actual adversity, buckled down and did what she knew how to do to the best of her ability. She didn't wait for the Magical Glamorous Job Fairy to come along, she took what she actually had and did her best with it, and it worked out. Unfortunately, that doesn't work out for everyone, and it doesn't work instantaneously, and that's why we need a social safety net.

He, meanwhile, has been handed totally unearned chances (decent if boring jobs) over and over again and he's pissed them away because he's lazy and entitled. He will never get that the Glam Job Fairy isn't coming and if he wants a better job he's going to have to put in actual effort at something first. The social safety net is there for him anyway, because rescuing his dumb ass is the price of not letting a lot of people with actual problems slip through the cracks.

Interesting that he's worked and paid bills for 30 years, and he's only what, like 40?  And NOT like welfare moms.  No, he sits on his ass getting subsidies like non-welfare people.  Jeez.

Does he really think everyone who knows him is an idiot?

On 7/4/2017 at 4:38 PM, lawfulevil said:

There's your two types of people right there- she, despite actual adversity, buckled down and did what she knew how to do to the best of her ability. She didn't wait for the Magical Glamorous Job Fairy to come along, she took what she actually had and did her best with it, and it worked out. 

Every day I see posts in local facebook groups wanting jobs for mucho money for doing zero work. They say they won't work fast food, which I know sucks, but if you're as desperate as these people claim to be it would be something instead of nothing.

In his defamation of 'welfare moms' he's forgetting that half of them are in that predicament because of Deadbeat Dads.

Of which I believe, he himself frequently identifies.  Or he's trying to get the payments reduced so he doesn't have to work as hard.

That useless blob of protoplasm is a bloviating jerk.  Hopefully, nobody I know will ever get his (peddled) blood for a transfusion.  I'd really be afraid to receive it.

Oh yes, "welfare moms." Like Kindall, who took care of his daughter, nursed her through infancy and childhood, advocated for her, took care of her through a bone marrow transplant, and ALSO started her own business while taking care of Lauren (is that her name?) and an older child.
Meanwhile, Russ lives in a tent and then subsidized housing and whines about how unfair everything is - after all, he's got a penis and white skin, he shouldn't have to actually DO anything.

He's so full of shit. I thought at one point he was denying paternity of this child, now he's claiming she's his "baby". If she's your baby Russ how about kicking some money her way for her day to day expenses and care? 

Screenshot_2017-07-05-23-11-03.png

Aww, Russ, did my assessment of your work ethic sting a little? Here you go.

WPgso_9f46ts0LJkORQum0pkogUh3ENKwVdE3rCKHFs.jpg.cde7dc9d564fb0b0ae1433bf5b2971d7.jpg

Oh, and, hey dipshit? I'm not either of your exes (shockingly, there are people in the world who can see what a loathsome pile of squirrel shit you are without  the indignity of seeing you naked), so can it with the "you".

His rant doesn't even make any sense, is he saying he wants photographs of my couch? I mean, I guess...

IMG_20170705_220529.jpg.e311277a83784352650c283f32967b97.jpg

All right. Sorry about the mess- I'm trying to stretch a canvas and I've never done one this big (4 feet by 4 feet) before, so that's not going that well- you can see all the wrinkles in it, crud. I built the frame myself and used my new Kreg jig, so that was pretty fun. I'm terrible with sound systems and my husband has been working a lot of overtime so we haven't finished installing the stereo. What else. Well, the dog had a little panic issue about all the fireworks so the rug is slung over the back fence to dry. You know how it goes.

I'm glad you asked about the couch though, I really love that thing- it's actually one of those oversized chairs, and it has a pull-out bed inside it. Pretty cool, right? My niece and nephew were impressed, they love that thing. We got it from La-Z-Boy, there's 2 matching recliners. I always try to buy boring furniture and keep the walls/floors neutral because it's much easier and cheaper to change out the art and swap some accent pieces, you know?

Anything else? I got a picture of the inside of my fridge if you're curious about that. I think I may have a pickle problem.

Wow, someone pissed in his Wheaties. I'm sure all this went down, especially as Russ claims. 

Screenshot_2017-07-06-00-14-10.png

Screenshot_2017-07-06-00-14-19.png

Screenshot_2017-07-06-00-14-30.png

Screenshot_2017-07-06-00-14-47.png

Screenshot_2017-07-06-00-15-09.png

Log off, Russ, you're drunk. Also, #thathappened.

You still don't fucking get it, do you? You can rant and rave and carry on about how you were wronged and make a bunch of gross allegations about your children's mothers, but the evidence is RIGHT HERE for us- here's you, AGAIN, saying terrible shit about your "beloved" daughter's mother all over the Internet. The daughter you claim to love so much, who's going to be old enough to see for herself all the crap you say about her mom ANY DAY NOW.

You know WHY all those child psychologists keep telling you to stop saying terrible shit about your children's mothers? Because kids KNOW that half of them is from Mom and half is from Dad, and if Mom's (insert verbal abuse here), what does that make them? They're not old enough to rationalize that they're a separate person and not everyone is anything like their parents, they just think they're half (verbal abuse here).

As a last note, Russ- I have been in an abusive long-term relationship (as well as a few pretty fucked up short term relationships), and I had a long-term friendship turn toxic and sour pretty recently as well. And I've talked a little bit about that here, but most of my real-life friends don't know much about it, because that shit is PERSONAL, and it's PAINFUL to recall, and because I am STILL afraid of my ex and I DO NOT WANT HIM TO FIND ME. Because I am AFRAID that if he does HE WILL KILL ME. Your willingness to make all these allegations in such detail in public to EVERYONE doesn't say "victim" to me, it says "lying abuser".

Whoa, Russ, you're going to have a coronary.....
(Some of this - a lot of this - is pure fantasy. There are picture of Kindall during her daughter's transplant recovery, and he's mad because his insurance saved her life? Poor poor Russ, having to sit there and NOT get handed things! But he's going to show all those haters -
He'll continue to sit on his as.)
Thank you for the caps. He's VERY disturbed.

Yikes.

Seems there are three things Russell wants more than anything.

1. To get laid

2. Child support payments

3. Laurens SSI

What a jealous, bitter, angry fucker. 

It takes a certain amount of callousness to talk about the mother of your child that way, in such a public manner.

Clearly his daughter reads his page (since he's very recently made posts directed at her), so I guess she also sees those posts.  

That's just downright cruel.  

Also, it appears that Russ is a drunk.  That's actually the best thing I can say about him.  It would  be better to believe that these rants aren't made when he's sober.

Well, Russ - again - always better to listen to your "attourneys" when they tell you to disable your page because....today.

The screen shots have been taken, so removing the posts will be of zero help to you in a court.  

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

But - thanks for the morning's entertainment.  You always deliver.

The sad thing is, you posted this for not only the world to see, but your only child.  

Here's the one bone I'll throw you: you didn't bail when you found out your daughter has special needs.  Lots of guys like you would, and you did not.  That's all the credit I'll ever give you.

You're still a dick.

Russ drops more F bombs in this post than Amber Portwood on Teen Mom. They both see themselves as victims, beg for sympathy, and truly believe that life would be perfect if not for their exes.

So Kindall took a "vacation" at the "Ron McDonald House" and Twins games? Was never at her child's bedside? SURE. And you only lost your job at Caterpillar because you overslept ONCE in your child's hospital room. I'm sure they just loved you otherwise but had to drop you thanks to your playing Father of the Year. Plenty of parents have had to leave their critically ill child at the hospital so they can provide for the child with income and insurance. The only person responsible for your misfortunes is you, Russ. 

Discussing your daughter's alleged molestation by a guy Mom brings around? You are despicable, vile, disgusting, and filthy beyond belief. 

OH - and Russ!  You freely and willingly admitted that you have deliberately abandoned your infant to a man you claim molests children!

When the people you think are your 'friends' bother to slog through your rants, it might not occur to them all at once, the complete picture you just painted with such vibrant colors.

You have voluntarily abandoned your child to a man who puts his dick on the dinner table, rapes, beats, urinates, defecates on his wife and sexually abuses his children.

If Rose was really at the risk you say she is, why on earth haven't you moved mountains to gain custody?

A REAL man would.

Either you're completely full of shit, or a complete coward who would sacrifice a child in order to lay on his ass all day and collect the dole.

Neither one looks good on you.

36 minutes ago, ellacinders said:

OH - and Russ!  You freely and willingly admitted that you have deliberately abandoned your infant to a man you claim molests children!

When the people you think are your 'friends' bother to slog through your rants, it might not occur to them all at once, the complete picture you just painted with such vibrant colors.

You have voluntarily abandoned your child to a man who puts his dick on the dinner table, rapes, beats, urinates, defecates on his wife and sexually abuses his children.

If Rose was really at the risk you say she is, why on earth haven't you moved mountains to gain custody?

A REAL man would.

Either you're completely full of shit, or a complete coward who would sacrifice a child in order to lay on his ass all day and collect the dole.

Neither one looks good on you.

But you don't understand, he can't hire an "attourney" because he's destitute because he can't find a job because of (insert excuse of the week here). He's in subsidized housing yet allegedly owns rental property in Galesburg. So his poor hands are tied. He can't step up and "be a man" because his exes cut off his balls and have been playing hackey sack with them. But he really loves his kid(s), after all he was by Lauren's hospital bed all the time while Kindall tramped around Minneapolis and vacationed at the "Ron McDonald House". 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived