IGNORED

Sarah, David, and Russell: Love, Marriage, and Pining on Facebook

choralcrusader8613

3 hours ago, ellacinders said:

Now he's promoting himself as a lost Picasso in Mensa-land.   Boy, I can't believe someone so intelligent is not able to procure a six-figure salary corporate gig somewhere.

3 hours ago, feministxtian said:

Rusty-boy...ever think that maybe it's not your looks that keep you from getting any? 

My boyfriend was admitted to the hospital today with diabetic ketoacidosis, so I've been rather stressed out. For some reason these remarks are particularly hilarious in my opinion! Thanks for the dose of humor. 

Russ, your kid is smart DESPITE her paternal influence. 

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love how he presumes that the parent his child spends the least time with is the one who has had the most impact on her life and intelligence.  

That's funny.

1 hour ago, ellacinders said:

I love how he presumes that the parent his child spends the least time with is the one who has had the most impact on her life and intelligence.  

That's funny.

Well of course! After all, her mother is just a "whore" who is "guilty as sin" and basically bought custody of her daughter due to having an "attourney". It's not like she's a woman who pulled herself up by her boot straps and started and runs a successful business or anything. *Heavy sarcasm*

2 hours ago, bea said:

Oh, JillyMuffin, I'm so sorry. Both my kids have T1D and DKA is scary as hell. Hugs if you need them.

Thank you. It's scarier than the prospect of a date with Russ or being assigned a seat next to The Fabulous David Waller on a coast to coast flight and realizing you left your Beats headphones at home. 

But seriously, thanks for the love. 

On ‎6‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 8:40 PM, ellacinders said:

And he keeps dying his hair and beard - like no one will notice lol.  

I seriously doubt he did the advised patch test before loading on the mancolor.

I wonder if he dyes his privates to match.  

I was hoping he'd stay quiet for a while but I guess the temptation of announcing HIV testing to the world was too much to resist. 

Happy Father's Day, Russ. You are so lucky to have contributed a sperm towards the creation of a child who loves you despite your (many) flaws. She's the one who should be celebrated. 

14 minutes ago, MakeitSew said:

I wonder if he dyes his privates to match.  

I was hoping he'd stay quiet for a while but I guess the temptation of announcing HIV testing to the world was too much to resist. 

Happy Father's Day, Russ. You are so lucky to have contributed a sperm towards the creation of a child who loves you despite your (many) flaws. She's the one who should be celebrated. 

...and thanks to the image of Russ dyeing his pubes to match his mane, I'll now be able to easily shed at least ten pounds before the family photos in two weeks' time. Thank you! May his little Vienna sausage get chemical burns from the hair color. 

It was so nice of his daughter to buy Chief's tickets to take her dad to the game.  Now, we all know who bought those tickets.  The same woman he publicly raked through the proverbial coals for having the unmitigated gall to expect to have her daughter with her on Mother's Day.

Anyone know if he's got a hearing coming up?

He appears to be gearing up for something with these posts about teaching her about nature and all the high level intelligent activities he's suddenly involving her in.

1 hour ago, Milly-Molly-Mandy said:

JillyMuffin I'm sorry to hear that. I hope he's ok. 

Thank you. He's doing better, still trying get the blood sugar levels stable and in the healthy range. They also have him on IV antibiotics for what they think are the beginnings of pneumonia. He's in excellent hands, but I also think I'm still somewhat in shock over the whole thing. He's hoping to come home tomorrow or Tuesday. 

Interesting, he removed his Father's Day post, and all the photos of his daughter.   I find it intriguing that he is capable of removing posts, and simultaneously not capable of removing posts and therefore has to shut down his page, then re-open it and start over.

And like clockwork our intrepid Rusty fails to note what type of posts he receives reactions from others on.

Russ, no one's going to 'like' your sappy music posts where you include all the lyrics because you're pissed off or heart is broken.  Or where you call the mothers of your children whores.  Or your stupid cop/military wanna-be pretend posts. They deliberately ignore these.

No one's going to respond to your medical testing posts.

They quite deliberately are not adding fuel to your bbq.  Those who haven't cut your feed, are likely rolling their eyes and moving on.

I have no idea how someone can be so dim and not get the hints laid out in black and white right before their eyes.

1 hour ago, ellacinders said:

I have no idea how someone can be so dim and not get the hints laid out in black and white right before their eyes.

I think he gets the message, but he can't accept it.  He probably knows that he'd have to do a lot of real work to change, and he's not up to that, personally or financially (because he'd need a very good therapist to change).

So he just keeps posting, hoping to get a pity 'like' every once in a while.  I'm surprised he hasn't made a few sock accounts so he can validate himself.

Did anyone look through the photos from fathers day?  There was a video of a rather large women butt that was walking ahead of them....hes such a sloth

Wow, his morning diatribe is incredible.  He's removed everything else, and added an extraordinarily  long winded description of himself.

He is certifiable.

30 minutes ago, ellacinders said:

Wow, his morning diatribe is incredible.  He's removed everything else, and added an extraordinarily  long winded description of himself.

He is certifiable.

It just floors me to see him describe himself so perfectly, right down to the line where he says these people even fool themselves... and he still doesn't see it. 

My he's been busy this morning.  Now he's promoting "hyper-grace." And utilizing this post to drag who I presume is the mother of the child he just spent Father's Day with, who probably paid for those Chief's tickets he enjoyed, through the mud.  

Jesus, Russ. Take the fucking plank out of your eye.

So Lauren's mom was nice to him this weekend and he can't handle it... He's on quite the roll today and still going.

I wonder if it's his brother putting the pride flag on his posts, lol.  Hope so.

I saw a photo of Kindall and the gang with Lauren at that same Chief's game that Lauren took Russ to.  He probably found out they were all in attendance and then got a bee up his rear and took the Father's Day photos down.  

What an ASS.

He is losing his mind today, posting all this religious crap.  It's all anti-Rock Church - which is where Kindall used to work and probably where she worships.

Keep it up, Russ, and those lawyers will see exactly how nasty you are.

YOU are using God to get back at someone else.

A MORTAL SIN.

Oh yeah, he's definitely got something going on in his head. He's convinced he's a psychologist, a religious scholar, and now he's posting a photo and video of Rose. 

Also, Russ, since we know you lurk here - 

I would like to give you some worthy advice that will only HELP you, and since I know full well that diet can make or break a person, and create not only health issues but depression as well, I hope you consider it.

Try KETOGENIC rather than PALEO.  Paleo gives you too much wiggle room to fall back into bad habits that will destroy your mind and body.

Remove all SUGAR from your diet.  Don't substitute potatoes and rice for wheat.  It's nothing but sugar and some people's systems aren't able to handle them.  You are one of those people.  Get off ALL that crap.  

If you go ketogenic Russ, you WILL lose that weight.  And you WON'T be 'hangry.'  You will never get hungry.

The carbohydrates in your diet cause blood sugar spikes and HUNGER.

Keto is:  70% fat (good fat, not polyunsaturated garbage)

25% protein

5% carbohydrates (leafy greens only-no root veggies - beets, carrots, radishes, potatoes etc are SUGAR.

The hardest part of this is not the limiting of carbs.  It's the limiting of protein, which also causes blood sugar spikes and will stall your weight loss.

Be aware that losing weight won't make 75% of your problems disappear.  But it will make 25% of them vanish.  You can face your problems with more mental and physical ability.  You will feel better.  You will sleep.  Your body will heal.

And that's worth something.  DO IT.  Focus on your HEALTH and leave your other issues in a box for awhile till you're better equipped to open it and sort through it.

Took down the pics from Father's Day and put up stolen video of Rose, the kid he has bitched and moaned about not really being sure is actually his? 

Eh, he's playing with us. I believe EVERY. SINGLE. THING. he posts is purely for his love-hate affair with FJ. Even better if what he posts is filtered down somehow to Kindall or SJ. Then they can be insulted by him but since it's not first hand, he's not responsible for it. At the very least, people are talking about him and to him any kind of attention is intoxicating and addictive.

Will he change his eating habits? Doubt it. Once in a while when he eats something green he will self righteously take a photo of it and document it, in all its ranch and cheese covered glory, for the ages. Or at least until the next time he decides to take his FB page down. 

One sad thing about his eating habits, as we can observe them, is that this type of eating is so, so common among low income individuals and families. Its cheaper to get a box of mac n cheese or a pound of pasta and mix it with some cheap meat for a meal. I really wish better food options were available to everyone. Even if he really wanted to change his diet it's doubtful he could afford it long-term unless he budgeted very carefully and shopped the sales and almost-expired sections of the grocery stores. 

You make some compelling points, MakeitSew. I stepped back and thought about it- there might be some classist elements to my disdain for him and I should probably try to be aware of that. But there are also plenty of legitimate reasons to dislike Russ- he's abusive, selfish, lazy, narcissistic, a terrible excuse for a parent, and just an all-around crappy person. But you're also right that all this attention isn't doing him any good. He's not the type of person to learn anything from it, and he enjoys negative attention just as much as positive.

So... anyway, what nail polish is everyone wearing right now? I cleaned out the sink drawers and found my bottle of Across the Universe, so that's next in the queue, although I may just put it on top of the current color (Sally Hansen Rapid Red) and see what happens. I swear this time I'm going to get through all the polish I already have before I buy more...

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived