IGNORED

Sarah, David, and Russell: Love, Marriage, and Pining on Facebook

choralcrusader8613

Off Topic, I know, but have you ever realized something that was obvious to everyone else that you had wrong for a long time?

After two years it finally occurred to me that this site is probably not called Free Jinger as in "jingle with an -er instead of -le" ... It's Jinger as in "Ginger with a J" ... as in Jinger Duggar. (I don't follow them. I had to look it up when I saw the picture of the girl running from the family.)

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, bea said:

Talitha Rose? Where did THAT come from?

Beats me! But I do know that isn't Rose's real name.

8 hours ago, bea said:

Talitha Rose? Where did THAT come from?

My question exactly. And in other news Rusty's now the biggest and baddest Queen fan ever. 

Rusty's Friday evening obsession with barbeque sauce was a bit strange, even for Rusty. We get it, you mixed it up, Goobie painted it on the chicken, and it was so damn good you had to sop it up with bread after dinner. 

It's the little things in life that are so great.  Like coming up with bread sopping good bbq sauce.  And posting lyrics to songs.  Cause, everyone you know wants to read through them to figure out why you posted them.

Talitha is probably some name he came up with when he and Sarah were still speaking.  Odds are that it's 'his' name for her, even though it's never been used.

Russ is the ever kind and thoughtful brother. He posted a .gif of Big Gay Al from South Park on his Facebook page in honor of his brother Darrin's birthday. Because there's nothing more to Darrin than his sexuality. 

What a mean thing to do.  I think he's been drinking.  He always seems to, when the song lyrics and mean posts pop up.  A drunken pity party is what I imagine, brought on by Rose's birthday.

8 hours ago, HumbleJillyMuffin said:

My question exactly. And in other news Rusty's now the biggest and baddest Queen fan ever. 

To hell with Rusty, even he cannot spoil Queen for me.

1 hour ago, Granwych said:

To hell with Rusty, even he cannot spoil Queen for me.

Do you think he knows about Freddie Mercury? Maybe we can spoil Queen for him. 

2 hours ago, KnittingOwl said:

That would be most likely.

I believe he took down the big gay al post and yesterday he also put up a post on the definition of baby mama vs mother of your child and said he had baby mommas but he took the post down....Because his mouth engages before his brain

Ooh, I missed the baby mama vs mother of your child post.  Now he's posted a new Happy Birthday Darrin photo, of Darrin dressed as a Christmas tree, next to a Christmas tree.  Couldn't possibly show a nice photo of your brother, or of yourself and your brother together in the better times, could you, Russ?  Because, that would be a nice, brotherly love, take the high road Jesus has laid out for you kind of thing to do.  

What Russ fails to see, is that every time he pounds another nail in the hand of his brother, it is his brother who Jesus stands with, holds up and supports. It is not Russ.

And, again, pointing out the obvious as we all do here, it's his own fault Russ has 'baby mama's.'  

Being raised in a Christian church, where he learned early on about the 'rules' of a Christian marriage, i.e. love and respect a woman enough to keep it in his pants and engage in a committed  marriage with a woman prior to sex (which is the sole, absolute guarantee of not producing children 'out of wedlock')  he much prefers the freedom of bachelor hood and sleeping around without protection.

If you think before you speak, you'll never regret a word you say.

If you keep it in your pants until your wedding, you'll never have a 'baby mama' on your hands.

Shut the hell up, Russ.  You are the propagator of the unwed mothers and children sired out of wedlock on your hands.

Wash YOUR hands before pointing out that the hands of others are soiled.  Because, yours are filthy.

And everyone around you knows it.

3 hours ago, ellacinders said:

Ooh, I missed the baby mama vs mother of your child post.  Now he's posted a new Happy Birthday Darrin photo, of Darrin dressed as a Christmas tree, next to a Christmas tree.  Couldn't possibly show a nice photo of your brother, or of yourself and your brother together in the better times, could you, Russ?  Because, that would be a nice, brotherly love, take the high road Jesus has laid out for you kind of thing to do.  

What Russ fails to see, is that every time he pounds another nail in the hand of his brother, it is his brother who Jesus stands with, holds up and supports. It is not Russ.

And, again, pointing out the obvious as we all do here, it's his own fault Russ has 'baby mama's.'  

Being raised in a Christian church, where he learned early on about the 'rules' of a Christian marriage, i.e. love and respect a woman enough to keep it in his pants and engage in a committed  marriage with a woman prior to sex (which is the sole, absolute guarantee of not producing children 'out of wedlock')  he much prefers the freedom of bachelor hood and sleeping around without protection.

If you think before you speak, you'll never regret a word you say.

If you keep it in your pants until your wedding, you'll never have a 'baby mama' on your hands.

Shut the hell up, Russ.  You are the propagator of the unwed mothers and children sired out of wedlock on your hands.

Wash YOUR hands before pointing out that the hands of others are soiled.  Because, yours are filthy.

And everyone around you knows it.

Can I like this 100 times? 

8 hours ago, KnittingOwl said:

Hey Rusty, Freddie Mercury was gay. Gayer than Gay Gayerson. That's not a bad or good thing for me as I judge people based on their talents, kindness, etc., but you might feel differently. 

Okay, co-parenting 101. No trashing the other parent on social media. Those are your children's mothers!! (!!)

I have to say, David and Sarah made an excellent parenting decision to give her a fake name for the internet. I'm serious, two thumbs up to both of them on that. 

1 hour ago, ViolaSebastian said:

Okay, co-parenting 101. No trashing the other parent on social media. Those are your children's mothers!! (!!)

I have to say, David and Sarah made an excellent parenting decision to give her a fake name for the internet. I'm serious, two thumbs up to both of them on that. 

I'm confused. How do we know Rose is a fake name?

23 minutes ago, DomWackTroll said:

Russ: It's My Own Fault That I Date Crazy Whores

Way to humble yourself, Russ!

And of course he HAS to bring up the Great Car Break In of Easter 2017, and how he was able to "let it go". Gee Russ, how about barely escaping your apartment building with your daughter and your lives later that same day due to a fire that killed a man? Those kinds of experiences tend to put the little things in life in perspective. And he's calling the women he's dated "lazy"? That's rich.

Talitha is from Mark 5:41 where Jesus told the little dead girl, "talitha cumi"...which means "little girl, arise"...so Talitha Rose could be a word play on that.

Oh my god, I will be scraping the bullshit out of my eye sockets all evening after reading his latest post.   The first baby mama wouldn't let him see Lauren unless he spent the night?  Are you kidding?  Lauren exists because he spent the night.  Suddenly, after she's born, there's something immoral with that?  He's gonna take the high road now?

These women are LAZY?  These women are WHORES?  Um, they're the ones working their asses off raising Russ's children while he sits around a camp ground on his fat ass all day looking for handouts on gofundme.  Russ is the one out 'looking for a good time' at bars.  How is THAT not 'whorish' behavior?  He's a trolling man whore.

And Russ, the reason that one woman in the bar took one look at you and said, "HELL no," is not because she could tell you were 'just out looking for a good time. '   For one thing, she could probably smell your desperation from across the room.  For another, it's doubtful there's even one woman left in Peoria who hasn't heard about what a gem you are.  

I would be willing to bet that Russ can count the number of women he's "dated" on the one hand that he actually does date on a regular basis.

1 hour ago, ellacinders said:

I would be willing to bet that Russ can count the number of women he's "dated" on the one hand that he actually does date on a regular basis.

I think I woke the neighbors when I laughed at that.  ^^^^^

I love your post, Ellacinders! Triple LIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rose is her real name but she has middle names that was not remotely "Talitha". Some made up name that he wishes to name her but from what I remember, he wasn't at the hospital at the time Rose was born and birth certificate was signed. Too bad he didn't get to name her, glad SJ overruled it and name it appropriately what she wanted. SJ named Rose and her middle names as her loved relatives. Simple enough. 

Rusty's in the ER at OSF, bitching because he hasn't been seen yet. Lemme guess: anal fissure again? And I feel for all of the female doctors, nurses and staff that must interact with this obnoxious bastard tonight. 

Screenshot_2017-04-26-23-46-52.png

I think Rose Marjorie Grace is the baby's real name. Sarah seems to use her children's actual names online, so if Rose IS a pseudonym, it would technically be an outlier. Talitha may have been Russ' choice for her, but if memory serves, the "real" original name that they picked for her was "Vivian Rose". When Sarah left, she named the baby Rose Marjorie. Russ had a mini-facebook breakdown shortly after that and disparaged the name because Sarah had changed it. If I had to hazard a guess, Russ probably randomly picked yet another name for her that he uses to add confusion/attempt to maintain the illusion of control.

All of that said, I haven't followed the Neverending Russtory much since Sarah cut him off. I may be misremembering something. Furthermore, if she's using a false name for one or more of her children for the purposes of internet privacy, I applaud her. 

Per Russ's frequent flier miles at the ER, apparently he's 'passing out' and blames it on his blood pressure medication.

And, he claims to have made sure the staff know they suck.

This may be true, as the sole reason he's still probably breathing, given the shitty way he takes care of himself, is probably due to medications.  

However, as it's been Rose's birthday week, and he's spent that week being mean and shitty and posting song lyrics so that everyone knows how shitty he feels, and banging it out with Queen, and bullshitting those around him with his fables of abuse by women - I'd bet my life that he's also been drinking.

And, I'd be willing to bet he was out drinking, had too much and passed out, doesn't want the word out as to why so he's now posting his pity party ER visit to 1: gain sympathy and 2: deflect any stories about him drinking and passing out.

Now, with any normal person, I'd presume that yes, the meds were at issue and hope that the issue gets sorted out quickly.

But, this is Russ, liar and manipulator supreme.

When you cry wolf all the time, people naturally question everything you do and say, and like me, become habituated to presume the worst based upon past and continued behavior.

Next thing you know, his health issues will be due to evil women casting spells.

Hi, Russ. I see you got my last. I'm amused by your repeated insistence that you've been the one doing all the dumping- sure you did, buddy, sure it was your idea. But hey, since you're here, let's chat.

We should really change the dynamic here. Right now, we comment on what a ridiculous, narcissistic louse you are, and then you get drunk and slobber all over Facebook. You're not only proving us right, you're making an idiot out of yourself in front of what few of your family and friends still put up with your nonsense. Why not cut out the middleman? You don't have to make an ass of yourself in public. You could always register and come defend yourself right here.

I mean, you won't, because if you had that kind of courage in you, you'd be a successful piece of shit like your idols, not a sad broken down wreck living in a fire trap.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived