IGNORED

Sarah, David, and Russell: Love, Marriage, and Pining on Facebook

choralcrusader8613

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, so does David work or not? How do these people afford their life? If I read it correctly Sara spent over twenty hours making her petticoat and itcost her $40.00. It may not seem like a huge ammount of money, but it is when you have five kids. According to her Etsy shop she made 113 sales in eight years. Her items seem pretty reasonably priced so she does not seem to be raking it in, and I doubt her sales even pay for her hobby. I imagine she gets plenty of work in her circle, it doesn't seem like she charges enough to make any profit. 

Maybe I'm being BEC. I looked at her blog and I can't stand her or David and they disgust me as much as Russ. I know her friends read here, so sorry. I saw her picture and I had a strong negative reaction to it. I feel crumodgeony for saying this. 

I think Sarah is a damaged woman and David knows how to manipulate that.

However that happened and in whatever capacity, she is tied to the f*ucker and won't won't cut the string.

He is a loser who has never been worth squat. It kind of makes sense she'd run to Russ; most damanged women do go to what they know - what they are running from. I did it; it wasn't physical abuse but it was twisted, awful emotional abuse. Fortunately, for me, the man I ran to had more than enough issues of his own that the cracks started showing within a few months and that rebound thing really was a rebound and over in 3 months. And, I didn't have a kid with him. Which, in fact, was one of the first cracks I saw; he kinda' went nutso when I told him I was getting an IUD (I didn't need birth control while married). But, whatever.

Having seen it and lived it, I know what it's like to run from something straight into the arms of the same damn thing. Fortnately, however, I also know what it's like to finally make a complete and total separation from it all and also how to spot the emotional vampires rather quickly because of experience.

Sarah hasn't learned. She went from one to the other and right back to the first one.

They all need a therapist and to have nothing to do with each other, ever. The kids can have relationships with their fathers (or, as it seems they're doing, father...no Russ involved in that family picture) without the adults being involved in any capacity.

Sorry for the wall of text. It just makes me all squidgy to even think of these people. They are such a waste of life.

Well, I would think that even if they did get remarried, it might have been a quiet civil ceremony due to the drama leading up to it.  Does their reenacting circle know that they ever even got divorced?  Although, I don't know how they couldn't know every sordid detail, I seem to and I have never met these people.  

Seems to me, a 'wedding' in the traditional sense, would be almost as distasteful as the events leading up to it.

Russ got a new apartment, and showing off photos.  Sarah Jane will be SO jealous of his 11th floor apt adjacent to what appears to be a highway or overpass with lots of cars and constant noise.  Which seems to be all Russ could afford, and he's lucky to have that over a tent collapsed by snow.

At any rate, I believe that David and Sarah ARE back together, legally wed or not.  You don't go and make an elaborate hand stitched wool uniform for your hated ex-husband.  You make it for your husband.

21 minutes ago, ellacinders said:

Russ got a new apartment, and showing off photos.  Sarah Jane will be SO jealous of his 11th floor apt adjacent to what appears to be a highway or overpass with lots of cars and constant noise.  Which seems to be all Russ could afford, and he's lucky to have that over a tent collapsed by snow.

Surprise, surprise, he has a roof for over his daughter's head when she comes for a play date so they don't have to hang out at Walmart & Hooters all weekend anymore. I wonder how long this will last? Surely his Christian Job won't last forever.

6 minutes ago, ellacinders said:

Well, I would think that even if they did get remarried, it might have been a quiet civil ceremony due to the drama leading up to it.  Does their reenacting circle know that they ever even got divorced?  Although, I don't know how they couldn't know every sordid detail, I seem to and I have never met these people.  

Yes, we do KNOW they are divorced and most of us DO know about Russ and the baby. We will NOT ever tell Rose anything about her real father, we will let SJ take care of that part. If David wants to be part of the explanation, he can be right there with her. As far as I know David's parents were wonderful to the grandkids, including Rose and they are pretty active in their lives. More so for the holidays which I am sure they will see them during that time.

I am hoping over the Christmas holidays, Rose will get to see Lauren again! It will be so sweet!

Regarding to David and his uniform, looks good but the old time photograph don't serve him justice. 

Maybe David paid or trade something to SJ to make him a new outfit that he "outgrew" of the old uniform he had. I know he was part of the infantry group down in KY event. My husband saw him there and said he looked "lost" without his family, both real family and reenacting family. Other than that, David looks well but aged quite a bit since the last time.

I am not sure if we will be able to see David or SJ in Illinois events but I am sure many of us will run into them in bigger out of state events, if anything. 

Well, good for Russ! Wow, Lauren will have actual real shelter when she comes to visit him. What a dad! Always going above and beyond. 

She's a one in a million kind of kid. I hope Russ knows that. Hers is probably the only true love he will ever know and I hope for both their sakes that he knows it, and appreciates it, and realizes how much he doesn't deserve it.

Total speculation but . . .I think SJ & David are, or trying to be, reconciled. In one of her blog posts a few months back she mentioned working. Davids probation was ended in the fall sometime so he was free to leave the state. He updated his FB location to "Cincinnati" shortly after that. My guess is that if they are back together, it's as much for a financial reason as anything else. Two parents working to support 6 kids and pay bills will do a lot more if there is only one household and set of bills to worry about. My guess is SJ works part time or from home and David has a full time job somewhere. Again, no proof of anything, just what seems like a reasonable guess. Hopefully for the kids sake their life has resumed stability and they are making friends and getting involved in activities in their community. It looks like SJ's older kids are in public school and once her little ones are in school in a few years it would be great to see her go back to school, get an education and have a way to be financially independent if the need arises. It can't be easy to support that many kids unless you are really well off, which they definitely don't seem to be. 

Yes we can ONLY assume about David and SJ, their situation. If David can step up to the plate, financially and physically be with the kids, playing tag with Mom so she can work while he is off, it can work. Supporting six kids is a lot. 

Now for Russ, yep, he will have Lauren to come over for a visit! But for how long he is going to keep that job? I hope he got a window to the river, it would be pretty!

Well, I hope he keeps his job and apartment, I'd be less than human to hope he didn't.  But this seems to be a big pattern of his, so while I hope he hangs onto them, I don't hold out a lot of hope.   People CAN change, but THEY have to WANT to.  They can't expect everyone around them to change instead.  

Russ IS lucky he has Lauren, and a huge thumbs up to MakeitSew because it is true, Lauren IS probably the only true love he will ever know. And he would not be alone in that.  The love of a child is often the one true love many of us know.  Romantic love that lasts and is true is m more elusive than the unconditional love of a child.  I hope he appreciates that.

His God put him here for a reason, and for Lauren's sake, I hope he figures out that reason and does the best he can to make HER proud.  Not some other woman he has the hots for.  Lauren is the one gal in this equation who really matters, and he should be going all out just for HER.  With all the problems she has in life, the last thing she should have to worry about is competing for her father's attention.

Wow, she's stripped any identifying information off her profile, it seems. Maybe the Russturd was sending harassing messages. Ya know, now that he has that fabulous little apartment and thinks he can raise money on GoFundMe to "bring Rose home". 

It looks as if his new place might be one of those income-based rentals available through the local housing authority, for low income persons, if the comment on his page about the Main St. apartments, that he "liked", is any indication. I doubt he has money to follow through on anything he may threaten to do in court, but since when has lack of $$ for attourneys ever stopped Russ from trying to be intimidating? 

Well then, my oh my, he will have this charming chap as his neighbor.  I believe Russ mentioned something about being on the 11th floor.  Since this guy is a schizophrenic mess, and he's posted his license with full address, he's on what I surmise to be the 15th floor.  And enjoys hanging out in the Community Room.  Russ and Jonathan Sap Crobsy- the "Penniless Man" and "public figure," a man who stuck his @#$% into a prostitute recently, who therefore create 18-21 problems for him, and should therefore be shot in the head,  will have a lot to talk about.  They seem to share a general opinion on women.

Not sure if this link to Jonathan's amazing video equating women with bags of excrement will work, but hey, I've already given you his name, and you can look up this interesting feller for yourselves.  And Russ's fabulous new pad - if indeed it turns out to be Glen Oak Towers?  Not a place to bring his daughter.  EVER.   

https://www.facebook.com/jonathan.s.crosby?lst=1391378194%3A100000493183259%3A1482817886

36 minutes ago, ellacinders said:

Well then, my oh my, he will have this charming chap as his neighbor.  I believe Russ mentioned something about being on the 11th floor.  Since this guy is a schizophrenic mess, and he's posted his license with full address, he's on what I surmise to be the 15th floor.  And enjoys hanging out in the Community Room.  Russ and Jonathan Sap Crobsy- the "Penniless Man" and "public figure," a man who stuck his @#$% into a prostitute recently, who therefore create 18-21 problems for him, and should therefore be shot in the head,  will have a lot to talk about.  They seem to share a general opinion on women.

Not sure if this link to Jonathan's amazing video equating women with bags of excrement will work, but hey, I've already given you his name, and you can look up this interesting feller for yourselves.  And Russ's fabulous new pad - if indeed it turns out to be Glen Oak Towers?  Not a place to bring his daughter.  EVER.   

https://www.facebook.com/jonathan.s.crosby?lst=1391378194%3A100000493183259%3A1482817886

So odd that you posted this guy, I read a comment he posted on a Peoria Journal Star article about prostitution, he claims that he had used them frequently and that they caused nothing but trouble. I was surprised anyone would cop to hiring hookers on Facebook like that, but hey, at least I know he's not right in the head. He and Rusty will be great neighbors I'm sure. Let's pray that Lauren doesn't spend a lot of time at Dad's bachelor pad. 

If it is the case that is where he lives, it isn't too bad of an area. It used to be trashy but since the medical facilities are nearby, I would not be surprised if it is mainly medical and business professional people living in there. I am certain there are bound to be some strange people, including this gentleman you are talking about. 

Caterpillar is laying off and that guy won't have a job for too much longer. Why would he be with CAT but going to a place that is income based? Maybe he is laid off.

From what I have read, there are a lot of people who live there for free, who were previously in shelters.  My guess is that Russ, who is at least temporarily semi-employed, could certainly use the benefits of reduced pay or free housing.

As there is a medical facility nearby, it makes sense there are a lot of residents with mental illness.  From reading this Jonathan's page, it seems there are a lot of homeless and junkies, etc who are loitering about.

Who works for Caterpillar?  Russ? Or the other guy, Jonathan, who admits to being jobless and formerly homeless.  Has a gofundme.  Which naturally assists in paying for the services of prostitutes, among the other niceties of life, such as food, toiletries, etc.

Good ole Russ who hates Obama and dirty liberals, isn't he lucky they've provided him  with a place to stay while in self-reduced circumstances?

Good ole Russ who hates the very idea of shouldering a civic responsibility of charity for those less fortunate, would certainly love HIS gofundme coffers be filled by those working their asses off for others.

What a hypocrite.

Just did a little reading on the apartment complex, it may once have housed business professionals, but the building was too old and becoming dilapidated for the out of state owners to manage, and was put up for sale.  It was purchased with the intention of providing needed low income housing, and the ribbon cutting just in November of this year.  It opened as low income housing for 55 and up, disabled and veterans, and there are residents who live there for free.

Not sure where Russ fits into the parameters of 55 and up, a veteran, or disabled, but he's certainly managed to work the system enough to get his foot through the door.

Probably that nice Christian group he's working for got him in there.

So, Russ is living in subsidized housing, with questionable credentials at that.

Hmmm. Wonder what his hero Trump will have to say about that.

Presumably, if he is living in subsidized housing he is also receiving and living on other government subsidies whether medical, food, employment...any number of things.

So, what is he going to do when Trump and his cronies take away all the social services he uses to keep from having to actually get a job and be a responsible adult?

For most people, I'd be cheering them on getting the help needed to get out of a tough situation, subsidized housing and all. Russ, though, uses it all because he is too fucking lazy to be a grown up. It's not bad things happening that put him on the streets, it was bad choices he made, knowingly and willingly.

Whatever help he's getting, and you know he's getting a shit load of it, he doesn't really deserve and I hope it is not at the cost of someone truly in need getting help they deserve.

For Lauren's sake, good for the roof. For Russ, the loser is milking the system he rails against. Typical. So fucking typical.

That Sap dude seems to be very much like Russ. Full of excuses, years of laziness and whining and insane ramblings on Facebook. Looks like Russ will be just a few floors from a kindred spirit.

If that isn't a terrifying thought I don't know what is.

I really, really, really hope there are precautions in place for Lauren. At first I though a roof was a roof, but I don't think that is a place for a child under any circumstance.

Of course, not all residents are like these two idiots, but if that Sap dude is still sucking it up after two years of rent free living, who knows what other losers are populating that place. Among those truly trying for a leg up, of course; but we know that's not always the case and here are two examples of that right in front of us.

Is this Jon guy for real?! I mean, really? Just briefly scrolling through his FB he is so unashamedly disgusting. He and Russ should have a lot in common. They also seem to share a great fondness for taking hundreds of ugly selfies and hanging out at libraries. 

Yes, they're both narcissistic women haters.  One is decidedly more delusional than the other, but not by much.  Lauren shouldn't be anywhere near the place.

Find the cessation of Russ posts intriguing.  No photos of Lauren for the holidays.  More importantly, no photos of Russ.  Russ in his new kitchen.  Russ in his new bathroom.  Russ in front of the closet.  Russ at the front door.   Russ in front of the refrigerator.  The open refrigerator with food in it.   A plate of Russ's food.   Russ partying it up in the Community Room on Bingo night.

He must have lost his phone.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived