IGNORED

The Invisible Jinger (and Her Preacher Man Jeremy)

choralcrusader8613

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

What? Chad is the better fundie husband in my opinion. He has an actual job, he treats Erin well, he isn't an attention whore, he's a jack of all trades, and it wouldn't surprise me if he let Erin decide if they have more kids (I don't know this but I could see him deferring to her in that regard). And he's more attractive than Brandon. 

Of course he's still fundie so I would never want him but out of the fundies husbands, he seems like one of the better choices. I can't imagine being married to someone like The Derrick Who Stole Christmas.

Do I spot a Christmas Tree behind Jeremy?!?! 

The Duggars don't do Christmas trees do they? Does anyone remember what they say about trees? I can't remember off hand.

RE Chad.

He lets Erin choose a lot a lot I think. Did you ever see their atrocious bedroom decor!? He must REALLY love her to live with it...

13 minutes ago, Screamapillar said:

Looks like Jinge has Home Goodsed up Jermemy's Bachelor Pad! I must say....seeing her ooh an aah over his nondescript little apartment like it was Buckingham Palace made me sad for her.

jinger's decorating looks like a lot of others in their early 20s, who are just starting out and beginning to make their own décor decisions. Poor young woman, she's never really had the chance to alter her habitat and really make it hers before. I doubt she would have even been allowed to choose a picture to hang above her bed.

2 hours ago, SassyPants said:

Happy Birthday to Jinger, my Duggar B-day Twin!!!

Happy birthday!! This makes us Duggar b-day triples! 

The love sign with the coffee cup seems very Jinger. Hopefully this is the only public part of her birthday and Jeremy talks to her irl for the rest of the day. 

Happy birthday all Duggar b-day twins!

I'm sure Jeremy will take her to dinner or do something nice for her. And hopefully we don't hear about it because then it would show that they really do want to keep their lives sort-of-private.

Unlike the disgusting Dillards. Remember this....blech!

1 hour ago, eleanora3 said:

It's click-bait so they can make money off of people clicking on their websites. That's literally the only purpose.

Please explain to me the term 'click bait'.  How to know and avoid it and why do it.

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

The Duggars don't do Christmas trees do they? Does anyone remember what they say about trees? I can't remember off hand.

They've had them in the past but recently the idea has fallen out of favor.

The decorating is VERY different than the apartment that we saw in the show.  Either she has been very busy at thrift stores since they got back from the honeymoon, or they moved... 

36 minutes ago, ClaraOswin said:

I'm sure Jeremy will take her to dinner or do something nice for her. And hopefully we don't hear about it because then it would show that they really do want to keep their lives sort-of-private.

Unlike the disgusting Dillards. Remember this....blech!

OMG, i never saw this photo before, but the *CANDLE* on the *BED* is freaking me out.  i don't care if it's on a tray.  Do these people know nothing about fire safety???!!!11!!!

13 minutes ago, catlady said:

OMG, i never saw this photo before, but the *CANDLE* on the *BED* is freaking me out.  i don't care if it's on a tray.  Do these people know nothing about fire safety???!!!11!!!

I would say probably not. 

Oh well. That pack of "gummies" made me chuckle. A German slang word for condom is "Gummi"... In combination with "live savers" it is even more fun. Imagine if that would be a box of condoms. :lol:

2 hours ago, danni9242 said:

RE Chad.

He lets Erin choose a lot a lot I think. Did you ever see their atrocious bedroom decor!? He must REALLY love her to live with it...

Ha! Chad is just like my husband in that way. That man doesn't give a flying dog how I decorate our house. 

Man speaking of decorating.... I really hope Jinger is having lots of fun decorating and finding her own style. Since she's far away from the family, she's forced to make those types of decisions now and I think that's going to be really good for her. She's always seemed like a creative soul so I'm interested in how her tastes will develop over the next few years. 

Getting away from the Duggars is probably one of the best things that could have happened after this marriage (yes I know Jeremy is still her headship. But she will be forced to make a lot of decisions all on her own now).

3 minutes ago, awkwardblackchick said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOSo8AEByqL/?tagged=jingervuolo&hl=en

Here an updated pic of Jinger and Jeremy

Oh how I wish that was a short leopard print skirt. ;-)

Every time Jinger wears her hair curly I'm reminded she and I have the exact same hair. It's crazy actually. I would love to give her hair advice. If she cut it to just around shoulder length, it would actually curl up way better and would look thicker. I remember having my hair that exact length and the chopping it off. It looked a billion times better.

2 hours ago, Screamapillar said:

Looks like Jinge has Home Goodsed up Jermemy's Bachelor Pad! I must say....seeing her ooh an aah over his nondescript little apartment like it was Buckingham Palace made me sad for her.

Jinger had never seen an unmarried person with their own place before. Everyone she knows lives at home or with another fundie family until marriage. It probably did seem amazing.

I don't mind that her skirt is long (like it's anything to do with me!) and I think Jinger has figured out how to be modest AND stylish.  She even matches Jeremy here, but without looking silly. I think they both look great. Too bad they are so religious, they could have a great, fun life together. Well, I suppose that they do, given that they are in complete agreement about all the bullshit. Shame.

4 hours ago, justmy2cents said:

Jeremy made a happy birthday video for his 'love'.  No sign of Jinger though, lol.

Ok, THAT is a nice birthday video, he said sweet things, he said happy birthday and he didn't go on and on about her "servants heart".  I'm thinking Jeremy is like my husband and I cheap and doesn't run the heat, just put a sweater on. 

4 hours ago, danni9242 said:

I wonder whether the problem is now that people are so used to them doing videos it would seem weird if they didn't. 

Pregnancy announcement video is obvious show promotion but if there then wasn't a video for Jinger's birthday all the media would say how bad it was Jeremy didn't mark it/it got overshadowed by the pregnancy announcement?

Also, if they're trying to balance out media presence a quick couple of videos is a good way to keep people quiet for a bit without constant posting/attention like the Dullards and Seemewalds.

I take the birthday videos as a way to keep fans interested and in touch with the family. I'm fairly certain that these videos aren't the only "happy birthday" greeting they get from the video maker.  Well maybe from Boob and DQ & between some siblings, but I'm sure the married do have private greetings and things like that. 

22 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Oh how I wish that was a short leopard print skirt. ;-)

Every time Jinger wears her hair curly I'm reminded she and I have the exact same hair. It's crazy actually. I would love to give her hair advice. If she cut it to just around shoulder length, it would actually curl up way better and would look thicker. I remember having my hair that exact length and the chopping it off. It looked a billion times better.

me too ;) my guess is that the family is still digesting some of her fashion choices during their honeymoon...

so that is her naturally curly hair, not a perm?  I totally agree with the chopping off part, all of them should do a little of that anyway, get the deadwood off...

19 minutes ago, Fascinated said:

I don't mind that her skirt is long (like it's anything to do with me!) and I think Jinger has figured out how to be modest AND stylish.  She even matches Jeremy here, but without looking silly. I think they both look great. Too bad they are so religious, they could have a great, fun life together. Well, I suppose that they do, given that they are in complete agreement about all the bullshit. Shame.

If I had no idea who they were I would say they look like a good looking, well put together, young couple. I am glad Jinger is laying off the heavy adolescent eyeliner, mascara, and overly done fake tan she used to sport. She seems far more relaxed than she used to be and I hope it stays a trend and not just a honeymoon glow. 

That jacket doesn't go with the skirt. The proportions are off somehow. I am bothered by it. I'm also bothered by how old she looks. 

Oh well. It's not my life. 

I'm sad she doesn't have an instagram. Didn't she have an interest in photography at some point? Instagram would let her share that with people. 

Happy birthday, Jinger! I hope for your birthday you get to do the things you actually love and not the things someone has decided it's appropriate for you to love!!

Her clothing has just EXPLODED since leaving the TTH, much like Alyssa Bates. Im loving it! I wish she had an IG just so I could follow her style.

1 hour ago, goldengrove said:

me too ;) my guess is that the family is still digesting some of her fashion choices during their honeymoon...

so that is her naturally curly hair, not a perm?  I totally agree with the chopping off part, all of them should do a little of that anyway, get the deadwood off...

Yes, it's natural in my opinion since it looks exactly like mine and mine is naturally curly. And my hair holds curl from a curling iron very well because if it. I'm surprised she doesn't curl her hair more often. But it is a lot of work.

Jinger perms her hair she was the one getting the perm inthe hair video fromna few years ago. It was in that video that they mentioned Jessa as being the only one with Michelles curls

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived