IGNORED

The Invisible Jinger (and Her Preacher Man Jeremy)

choralcrusader8613

Last thread here:

Jinger and Jeremy are married and seem to be enjoying their wedded bliss...when we see them. Jinger and Jeremy have been the most private Duggar couple yet. Maybe that'll turn into a family trend (we can only hope!).

From honeymooning in Australia and New Zealand, to the life of pastor and pastor's wife, here's all things Vuolo!

Oh, and happy birthday, Jinger!

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A Duggar fan account asked one of Jinger's bridesmaids if Jinger would be getting an Instagram, and the bridesmaid said Jinger "doesn't really want one." Honestly, good for Jinger.

15035741_1354000987952301_2225353269092286464_n.jpg

I guess Jinger really doesn't like the spotlight. Hopefully she was fine with it as a kid/SHD but is over it. Otherwise it sucks she had to put up with it for so long. 

(Unless there's a rumor that it wasn't her choice but her headship's :P )

Happy birthday Jinge! Hope you can stay out of the spotlight and not pregnant for awhile! Enjoy your time with Jeremy just the two of you.

I'm not sure if this was raised already, but I just saw the 'congrats from the vuolos' video on the Dillard family website. Jinger and Jeremy say the usual fundie 'yay for more blessings' message. They both look pretty happy and comfortable together. Jinger doesn't spend the entire video staring adoringly at Jeremy, which is a nice change. I'm not entirely sure why they are both wearing winter hats - like making a congratulatory video isn't something you usually do running out the door. Is it cold enough in Laredo to warrant winter hats or do we think they are already with family for the holidays? Bets on a Duggar or Vuolo family Christmas? Imagine if Jinger gets exposed to a non-Duggar Christmas dinner!

Maybe they don't have heat in his apartment. If the guy I marry makes a video for my birthday instead of saying it to my face, I'd be so pissed off. Way to not make the birthday special.

I hope Jana gets her Brandon Keilen because it seems he's the best fundie husband so far. 

2 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

Jeremy made a happy birthday video for his 'love'.  No sign of Jinger though, lol.

I think Jeremy did a decent job with this. He sounds like he's actually getting to know his wife for who she is, instead of a really generic Duggar-style greeting. It even took most of the video to mention God!

I don't get the idea of doing videos to wish someone happy birthday or congratulations on a pregnancy. It isn't really about the person you are talking about, it's about how it makes you look to others by making the video. I just don't find any of it cute or sweet. It's like only being able to show affection in public but not in private. The videos are very self-serving. They don't prove anything. 

2 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

Happy Birthday to Jinger, my Duggar B-day Twin!!!

Happy birthday to you!!! And Jinger,  well congratulations or whatever

26 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

Jeremy made a happy birthday video for his 'love'.  No sign of Jinger though, lol.

WOw a duggar related "celebratory" video I was able to watch all the way through and not cringe at. He even keeps it under 30 seconds. Didn't think I'd see the day 

I wonder whether the problem is now that people are so used to them doing videos it would seem weird if they didn't. 

Pregnancy announcement video is obvious show promotion but if there then wasn't a video for Jinger's birthday all the media would say how bad it was Jeremy didn't mark it/it got overshadowed by the pregnancy announcement?

Also, if they're trying to balance out media presence a quick couple of videos is a good way to keep people quiet for a bit without constant posting/attention like the Dullards and Seemewalds.

43 minutes ago, Pasta said:

Maybe they don't have heat in his apartment. If the guy I marry makes a video for my birthday instead of saying it to my face, I'd be so pissed off. Way to not make the birthday special.

I hope Jana gets her Brandon Keilen because it seems he's the best fundie husband so far. 

What? Chad is the better fundie husband in my opinion. He has an actual job, he treats Erin well, he isn't an attention whore, he's a jack of all trades, and it wouldn't surprise me if he let Erin decide if they have more kids (I don't know this but I could see him deferring to her in that regard). And he's more attractive than Brandon. 

Of course he's still fundie so I would never want him but out of the fundies husbands, he seems like one of the better choices. I can't imagine being married to someone like The Derrick Who Stole Christmas.

54 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

Do I spot a Christmas Tree behind Jeremy?!?! 

The Duggars don't do Christmas trees do they? Does anyone remember what they say about trees? I can't remember off hand.

I guess Jinger saw what happened. Jessa got an instagram and start spewing hate and Jill got an instagram and start spewing stupidity. Maybe Jinger is the smart one after all? I always figured Jana was the brains of the Dugger operation. 

The Duggars have had trees at various times.  There were two or three in the Christmas house tour that Josh made.

35 minutes ago, danni9242 said:

I wonder whether the problem is now that people are so used to them doing videos it would seem weird if they didn't. 

Pregnancy announcement video is obvious show promotion but if there then wasn't a video for Jinger's birthday all the media would say how bad it was Jeremy didn't mark it/it got overshadowed by the pregnancy announcement?

Also, if they're trying to balance out media presence a quick couple of videos is a good way to keep people quiet for a bit without constant posting/attention like the Dullards and Seemewalds.

I think you may be right about why they do these stupid videos.

He looks like he just woke up. I bet Jinger was still in bed or in the shower or something so he made it real quick because it's basically an "obligation" if you're in this weirdo family.

16 minutes ago, Coconut Flan said:

The Duggars have had trees at various times.  There were two or three in the Christmas house tour that Josh made.

Thanks I couldn't remember. I know some other fundies aren't huge fans. I get a lot of the stupid rules each family follows a bit mixed up. 

Looks like Jinge has Home Goodsed up Jermemy's Bachelor Pad! I must say....seeing her ooh an aah over his nondescript little apartment like it was Buckingham Palace made me sad for her.

1 hour ago, socalrules said:

I don't get the idea of doing videos to wish someone happy birthday or congratulations on a pregnancy. It isn't really about the person you are talking about, it's about how it makes you look to others by making the video. I just don't find any of it cute or sweet. It's like only being able to show affection in public but not in private. The videos are very self-serving. They don't prove anything. 

I think this is absolutely right. It occurs to me that these videos for birthdays and congratulations are nothing more than public performances. They are NOT primarily FOR the person whose birthday or pregnancy is being celebrated. They are for the audience, the vast unwashed out there, who the Duggars think must surely envy and admire their lives. They are just one aspect of the Duggar "ministry" to us heathens.

In addition, these videos are not even ABOUT the people they claim to be about. If Jeremy loves Jinger so much, why does he have to tell her through a video of just himself speaking? If MEEchelle thinks Jordyn is so wonderful, why can't she just say so directly? Instead, these videos are about the person making them. Jeremy's birthday video supposedly to Jinger is really all about Jeremy. And MEEchelle's video supposedly talking about Jordyn was really just about MEEchelle.

It's a public performance, nothing more.

1 hour ago, socalrules said:

It's click-bait so they can make money off of people clicking on their websites. That's literally the only purpose.

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived