IGNORED

PA Electors to have Police Protection

Summer60

53 minutes ago, AlwaysExcited said:

I had to google GOMI now.  I'll pass that rabbit hole.  

I thought GOMI was rather moribund.  But I may be wrong.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, it is a very small rabbit hole with about five little, sad rabbits in it, but still. The only thing I care about them is how to avoid replying to PPS/Summer/Whoever's sock puppet accounts. Because she'll be back.

I suspected since I first noticed her that it was PPS, but Trump fans tend to sound like her, so I wasn't sure. She is obsessed with coming here to tell us how wrong we are. 

On 12/22/2016 at 5:02 PM, nausicaa said:

What on earth does she want? 

I just don't get it.

She wants to enlighten us, dontcha know. LOL! 

I guess she is a wee pit lonely and tied of screaming about how awful we are and no one is listening to her anymore. She basically ran everyone off of the other site with her constant yammering on. Heck, even the person that runs Freed Jinger was a Clinton backer and part of the Pant Suit Nation. That sent poor PPS into some rather long posts about nothing. 

Ever since Summer60 was banned, I can't stop singing this song while I cooking. She might want to actually take the lyrics to heart. Time to move on, Summer. 

You'd think if you had problems every where you went, at some point, you might stop to consider it's YOU that is the problem and not everyone else.  Maybe she will eventually be blessed with that knowledge in 2017 ;)

The sad thing is, when she's not talking about her "hot button" issues, she actually makes a pretty decent community member.  Several of us tried to help her understand that she was throwing her lot in with the wrong group when she first started going off the rails and told her that MORE people would like her if she stopped hanging out with Lat and Beb.  She's proven that a couple times with socks now.  People seem to enjoy talking to her until her willpower fails and she steps into the politics forum.

Then the crazy comes out and it's immediately obvious who it is.   I actually felt sorry for her when I realized it had been a year and she's still trying.  To quote her presidential pick:  Sad!

Archived