IGNORED

Whitney and Zach Bates- Part 2

samurai_sarah

21 minutes ago, nickelodeon said:

Jesus Cristo. There are a lot of good reasons to cry in this cruel world, but "I don't have to wipe my kid's ass anymore" ain't one of them.

That's not over with potty training. :)

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Purrl said:

That's not over with potty training. :)

3 hours ago, Karma said:

Yep, there's another year or two of that still to go!

Oh good, so Whitney can cherish those precious moments a while longer.

I'm with you @VelociRapture.  My daughter is six and my one and only.  I truly delight in each milestone.  Every milestone is a positive sign of growth that puts a huge smile on my face.  There were definitely a few moms that cried first day of kindergarten but I wasn't one of them.  It's not that I don't miss the infant and toddler stages but I love every stage she reaches.

As for Whitney, I feel that her over the top sentimentality may have to do with her childhood.  She seemingly had a rough one and may still be pinching herself that she has a happy marriage and a whole new family that accepts her and loves her. She may be expressing her happiness in gushing about her little family.

Agree with others in regards to Whitney. Her overcompensation screams "see I fit in". Its typical behavior for anyone trying to prove themselves to a group of people. Born Agains are usually more vocal and in your face about what they believe.

It's kinda like my cousin who got a divorce and became religious. Like over the top religious. And everyone had to know about it. 

None of the in laws bother me. I would like to see a muzzle on Lawson, Nathan, Tori, and Carlin. Trace needs to talk a little more. He just sits there.

I don't watch the show, but Lawson still drives me crazy (and not in a good way). I follow Carlin on Instagram (God knows why!) and she's just as bad, but she had a bit more of an excuse because she's so young. Still, it gives me a chill to think that she'll probably be married soon. She's just a teenager, and she sure acts like one.

Josie and Katie act more mature than their older siblings who are still at home.

Everybody gets happy when kids learn to go potty. Don't be ridiculous Whitney, you still have a baby in diapers and a lot of time to enjoy changing them. Plus new babies are coming for sure so the amount of poo is only increasing, darling.

I agree with comments about Whitney looking fake. I mean, I'm sure she enjoys motherhood but it's like she's scared of showing a little dissapointment about her life. Of course she's free to only show nice moments in IG, I do the same. What bothers me is the messages about everything being so easy. Bradley  behaves, sleeps well, looks after Kaci, helps at home and reminds his parents to pray at night, and now he's learn to go potty in just a week. Come on. I have 2 kids, I know how toddlers are. I have absolutely enjoyed my kids, but I don't believe Bradley is that perfect.

I thought Zach was Gil! Oh boy! And maybe Kaci really wanted a truck ;) 

That doll doesn't look like a baby.

It reminds me of the "my kid sister" doll that I had back in the 80's.

At least Zach BUYS toys. Gil was so cheap that he didn't even paid to avoid his first daughter being re-named like a boy.

51 minutes ago, Melissa1977 said:

At least Zach BUYS toys. Gil was so cheap that he didn't even paid to avoid his first daughter being re-named like a boy.

It's nice to see that Zach gets toys and allow his kids other things that you know he was not allowed growing up.   He's always struck me as one while trying to love and honor his parents, he's not going to live the exact same way as they are. 

Regarding Whitney, yes, her posts are over the top and I agree that she's probably overcompensating.  We know she's been through some difficult times in her young life and I think she can't believe this is her life now: her own home, loving husband and kids.   She's part of this big, shiny, and perfect (to her) family that she wants to be accepted in so I think that's a huge part of the "happy, happy, joy, joy, all is perfect" posts. 

ETA: I thought being too cheap to change your daughter's name was terrible.  Maybe it didn't seem that important when Michael was little but that little girl is going to grow up and not feel too good about that when she finds out why her dad didn't bother. 

So they ARE using birth control! Dolls are possessed by satanic forces and disrupt conception, donchaknow.

My birth control is Cabbage Patch Dolls. I have two just to be on the safe side. 

I always thought Cabbage Patch dolls were rather creepy but only Gothard could have decided they were demon possessed.

Remind me, is Zach Bates still a County Commissioner or has he been quietly voted out of office?  We haven't heard much about his political aspirations since he lost that mayoral race a few years ago.  And that was too damn close.  His political platform was horrible.

I hope he's given up politics but I keep expecting Zach to throw his hat into the ring again.  Becoming a police officer seemed just a stepping stone for his political career.

3 minutes ago, VineHeart137 said:

So do they keep the bow on even when she's sleeping or what?

I hope not! They just don't look comfortable to me. 

28 minutes ago, VineHeart137 said:

I think the little pearl bracelet stays on. I haven't seen her without it. I still don't get baby jewelry. Are her ears pierced yet?

27 minutes ago, Mela99 said:

I think the little pearl bracelet stays on. I haven't seen her without it. I still don't get baby jewelry. Are her ears pierced yet?

It could be a teething bracelet. I've seen things like that at Target or Babies R Us before.

And I don't think her ears are pierced yet. Do the Bateses, in general, allow pierced ears? It seems like there are so many rules regarding suggested attire with these people and they just pick and choose whatever they feel makes them look most normal that day.

2 hours ago, VineHeart137 said:

It's shocking hazard

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived