IGNORED

Maxhell Part 6 - Boring you to death since...

samurai_sarah

I signed into FJ for the specific reason of venting about skirts over snow pants.  God doesn't care if you have a piece of material over snow pants.  This looks as stupid as their hiking attire when they go mountain climbing.  Something is wrong with these people. 

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/12/2016 at 3:16 PM, PartriarchydefyinValkarie said:

Tsk tsk ladies.. don't you know Starbucks basically funds gay witches who preform abortions?? :naughty:

Lol but seriously I would think Maxwells would boycott Starbucks due to their very liberal views? Anyhoo Gods I feel bad for the eldest. She's gonna be almost forty and no husband. .wow she's gonna be another Nancy Leigh demoss. Oh the plus side though Sarah Malley will be glad to chat with her as apparently her Prince Charming hasn't shown up either.

You know, you would think with Fundie movies like Princess Cut (marriage is the ultimate) and arseholes like Geoff Botkin with his 100 year plan, which is failing allready lol. You would think that daddy dearest's would be out there searching far and wide for a husband for their precious purity princesses? But no, I find that they just keep them locked away or the daughters have figured out what hopefully Jana Duggar has. The longer you wait, the less babehs.

200 year plan, actually.  I feel bad for knowing that :P

In other news, a few weeks back I was on a long drive with my dad and he decided to liven things up by playing a Steve Maxwell recording about how to raise godly sons or something like that.  It was full of self-congratulatory stuff about how much money his children make because they didn't go to evil college or watch any tv or movies because those are bad for you, even the singing vegetables.  And because it was a few years old, he gushed about how important 1TonRamp was.  Ugh.

Is the message that I'm unnsuccessful because I was allowed to watch TV when I was younger and have a university degree, or that I ought to hurry up and have children of my own? :P

33 minutes ago, CyborgKin said:

200 year plan, actually.  I feel bad for knowing that :P

In other news, a few weeks back I was on a long drive with my dad and he decided to liven things up by playing a Steve Maxwell recording about how to raise godly sons or something like that.  It was full of self-congratulatory stuff about how much money his children make because they didn't go to evil college or watch any tv or movies because those are bad for you, even the singing vegetables.  And because it was a few years old, he gushed about how important 1TonRamp was.  Ugh.

Is the message that I'm unnsuccessful because I was allowed to watch TV when I was younger and have a university degree, or that I ought to hurry up and have children of my own? :P

Yep, gawd will NOT bless you due to watching the Sin Box.

1 hour ago, PartriarchydefyinValkarie said:

Yep, gawd will NOT bless you due to watching the Sin Box.

I don't anymore.

A tablet doesn't count as a tv, right? ;)

6 hours ago, CyborgKin said:

The message is both. You are a childless, educated, former-Beast-watcher and are going to burn. If you enter into a godly marriage, have godly children, throw away your TV and buy these books published by Steve Maxwell, you might be saved. But if you start nagging your godly spouse about remembering to order the pizza for dinner, just forget it. There is no hope for you.

The post about Abby "being a blessing" by making cookies makes me sad for her and Sarah. I agree that she may be destined for the same kind of life, and I suspect the blog post came about because Sarah sees much of herself in Abby. Being so young, with a mother who is constantly pregnant and sick is a terrible life for any child. When that child is expected to skip her childhood and become a sister mom at the tender age of 8... :tw_cry:

13 hours ago, CyborgKin said:

Your dad sounds like a lot of fun to have on a road trip.

11 hours ago, CyborgKin said:

A tablet doesn't count as a tv, right? ;)

Not if you're a Duggar or a Maxwell. 

I hadn't thought about Rebecca K. for awhile, but she posted on the Maxwells blog recently about passing the GED so I checked out her blog.

Looks like she worked hard at passing the GED, good for her.

It doesn't look like too much else has changed in her life, but I didn't look too far back on the blog.  It appears she and her sister still live at home.

Her family still has their cleaning business, and cake decorating business.  IMO, they've really come a long way in their cake decorating skills. 

51 minutes ago, kpmom said:

I hadn't thought about Rebecca K. for awhile, but she posted on the Maxwells blog recently about passing the GED so I checked out her blog.

It doesn't look like too much else has changed in her life, but I didn't look too far back on the blog.  It appears she and her sister still live at home.

Her family still has their cleaning business, and cake decorating business.  IMO, they've really come a long way in their cake decorating skills. 

I read the blog she writes. Does anyone know how old she is?  

23 minutes ago, Jana814 said:

I read the blog she writes. Does anyone know how old she is?  

I think she's in her mid-20's. She wants to study to become a certified nursing assistant. I wish her nothing but the best.

4 minutes ago, Black Aliss said:

I think she's in her mid-20's. She wants to study to become a certified nursing assistant. I wish her nothing but the best.

I wish her nothing but the best also. I think her dream of becoming a Maxwell has been dashed. 

Skirts over snow pants is one of the stupidest things I've ever seen. Not only is it pointless but it can make you fall by catching on something as you are sledding. Plus who wants a frozen skirt? Because that's what will happen when you go play in the snow.  Idiots.

2 hours ago, kpmom said:

I think she's 23 or 24 -- pretty old to be getting her GED, but a testament to the quality of her homeschooling, I think, and at least it should open some doors if she should - gasp! - want or need to get a job.  Her family started being a foster family awhile back so I guess that is their "ministry".  Hopefully she's no longer longing to be a Maxwell.

On 12/19/2016 at 11:40 AM, LurkerOverThePond said:

That must be the stick-in-the-ass Christopher, but he looks more like Hannibal Lecter in that stupid mask.

In Hannibal Lecter's defense, he did at least have some nice Chianti to go with the fava beans.  

2 hours ago, Jana814 said:

I wish her nothing but the best also. I think her dream of becoming a Maxwell has been dashed. 

Oh, totally. She doesn't have a chance and I just hope she understands how lucky she is on that count. Her family enjoys movies, television, books. They take in abused children and love them and help them heal. Although I'm sure I would find most of their political beliefs utterly repugnant, they are good, decent, hardworking people.

And yet, I'm sure the Maxwells would consider themselves superior to the K's.

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Skirts over snow pants is one of the stupidest things I've ever seen.

Noticeably stupid.  I thought they wanted to draw attention to the countenance.

How old is Abby? I mean, she is old enough to bake cookies with what seems like minimal supervision.

Her writing skills do not seem on par with someone of her age who grew up in an English speaking home and country.

2 hours ago, nomoxian said:

How old is Abby? I mean, she is old enough to bake cookies with what seems like minimal supervision.

Her writing skills do not seem on par with someone of her age who grew up in an English speaking home and country.

She's 8 years old, 9 in mid-May.

I saw the marshmallows are fun post and I totally get it. Snack foods are all fundies have left. That and Operation Shoebox Child.

I wouldn't worry about spelling "were" instead of "where." At 8 years old, I spelled things wrong all the time, unless I was working on a school assignment. It's also kinda normal, or at least it was in my school, to be behind a grade on spelling at that age. Spelling is hard. There are grown up women who still can't do it. It's not like she was writing a story wherein she went over it and edited it and rewrote it....

Also, sometimes when writing things down, I leave letters out. I don't know if this is something wrong with me or if it's just just my brain being lazy when I'm writing something quickly.

I'm not sure I'd let my 9 year old bake unsupervised. Certainly not when it came time to turn on the oven.

38 minutes ago, Trynn said:

I wouldn't worry about spelling "were" instead of "where." At 8 years old, I spelled things wrong all the time, unless I was working on a school assignment. It's also kinda normal, or at least it was in my school, to be behind a grade on spelling at that age. Spelling is hard. There are grown up women who still can't do it. It's not like she was writing a story wherein she went over it and edited it and rewrote it....

Also, sometimes when writing things down, I leave letters out. I don't know if this is something wrong with me or if it's just just my brain being lazy when I'm writing something quickly.

I'm not sure I'd let my 9 year old bake unsupervised. Certainly not when it came time to turn on the oven.

Here hear!

Gosh, this the first time I can identify with someone, with the same 'problem'. I have never been a good speller, I get now know mixed up, I jump words, but I take it as my brain gets too excited. Of course spell check and apple correct has made me more lazy.

I'm well educated with a first class degree, but get fucked off withgramer police.

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived