IGNORED

Maxhell Part 6 - Boring you to death since...

samurai_sarah

@Palimpsest thanks for your reply! I'm still new here and don't want to step on any regular's toes. 

Of course everyone is entitled to their own opinions. I love the discussion here. That's why I added my thought, to further discussion. 

It does make me feel better that it is just steve that reads it. Sarah is just so stunted, it's like mocking a disabled person and then laughing that they didn't get the joke (imo). Buuut then I think about her/remembering the pictures of her picketing planned parenthood and put it back in perspective. 

Just a sad situation all around, but I do stand by my point that it's kinda mean to mock her and actually interact with her. We aren't brainwashed, and she is. 

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Maxi_Skirt, of course you are allowed to express your opinions.  And a belated "welcome!" to Free Jinger.

A lot of us have a soft spot for Sarah.  I'd say we wrap her in cotton wool and bemoan her fate rather than mocking her!

I absolutely reserve the right to mock her writing and those terrible Moody books though.  We are doing her no favors by ignoring her truly atrocious grammar and the poisonous proselytizing in those books.  If she isn't criticized how can she learn to write better?  

Sarah is not disabled.  She's an adult and participates fully in spreading Steve's sick ideas.

I've never found @johnhugh's posts cruel either.

Generally he just makes pop culture references with some fundie buzz words mixed in that go over the heads of the Maxwells  (my favorite is still "Adele" who signed off "Rolling in the deep well of His love").

I agree with @Palimpsest, most people here worry about Sarah.  I haven't seen any cruel posts.

Honestly, I think there is a huuuge hivemind on this site.

It seems like people here care a lot about who is a notorious poster, etc. After following, I've noticed that some users make this their life. I almost feel as bad for them as I do for Sarah. There is a difference between liking to snark and actually waking up everyday to log on to FJ.

what would be ya'lls opinion of cruel? Him calling Sarah ugly? Telling her she's stupid?

Really just curious because I still think what that user is doing is mean. And a little weird. But he's well known here, so that makes it okay...?

edit, again showing the hivemind. Is this place welcoming to discussion, or do you all just want to circlejerk each other? And if someone disagrees/challenges you, you downvote? Odd, because that is very steve maxwell-like.

58 minutes ago, Maxi_Skirt said:

edit, again showing the hivemind. Is this place welcoming to discussion, or do you all just want to circlejerk each other? And if someone disagrees/challenges you, you downvote? Odd, because that is very steve maxwell-like.

Perchance you should read the rules more carefully, because that's EXACTLY what downvotes are for. 

Continue here:

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived