IGNORED

Miss Raquel's 2nd Novel- Part 5

samurai_sarah

On 9/4/2017 at 8:39 PM, acheronbeach said:

I just realized two things:

- "Custie" ordered 24 ounces of sugary drink.  That's revolting.  It's a bucket, not a beverage.  Why would any shop sell this much drink?   I feel vague shame when other people see my Venti plain Starbucks coffee.  

I order big drinks like that if I'm expecting to be out for hours.  Also I live on caffeine and burn sugar like there's no tomorrow.

Also I've been to the Dutch Bros where she works, and have a young friend who works there.  I'm now not sure if I want to go back to see if I see her, or stay away because what if I see her.  I've avoided any and all fundies on this forum, though know people who know the Shupes and Maxwells, and don't want to really start running into them now, but it would be cool.  What to do!  Help!

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I'm going to dress as a "basic" girl for Halloween, and confession time: I'm using Raquel's outfits as inspiration, except my faux-meaningful tattoos are all going to be chemical formulas for bases, and I'm going to have a "vintage" worn t-shirt with blue pH strips stuck to it and a Starbucks cup with another base chemical formula written on it.

16 hours ago, Shoobydoo said:

Ugh. She thinks she can just waltz into peoples' lives and fix then with her magical, godly love and all anyone ever needs to solve all of their problems forever is her blessing.

No, sugar. Vulnerable teens are not extras in your life story. Here, or in Peru.

:kitty-cussing:

The whole "one of my teens, who wants to be a photographer, took this picture of me." is so creepy. Really? Making the minors under your care and supervision help you with your self-absorbed social media goals? "Your teens" are not even yours, let alone your selfie sticks.

So very indicative that she thinks of other people as accessories to further her image. So very Raquel.

On 9/26/2017 at 7:05 AM, Shoobydoo said:

\].....Is she trying to cosplay David Bowie or something?

Okay, all caught up now. :kitty-wink:

She's trying to be all edgy and cool by cosplaying David Bowie. I'm sure if David Bowie was still alive he would be annoyed at a little homophobic bitch like her cosplaying him.

9 hours ago, nastyhobbitses said:

So I'm going to dress as a "basic" girl for Halloween, and confession time: I'm using Raquel's outfits as inspiration, except my faux-meaningful tattoos are all going to be chemical formulas for bases, and I'm going to have a "vintage" worn t-shirt with blue pH strips stuck to it and a Starbucks cup with another base chemical formula written on it.

All your base are belong to us.

So she has blogged again.

I wasn't feeling well coming off my shift at Dutch this morning.  I told my supervisor at BGC that I might need to go home early because I was in pain.

I texted a best friend and told him the same thing.  

"You'll be fine," he encouraged me.  "The kids need you.  You should go."

I knew he was right.  I love my job enough any way to tough it out.

It was a pretty rough shift, though.  I had a migraine the whole time, some of the kids were being difficult, I had to yell to be heard, and plus, the continuing pain wasn't very fun to deal with.

My supervisor was kind enough to let me go home an hour early

I wonder how long she will last at this job. 

To anyone who has children, siblings or has worked with kids, have you ever noticed that certain look they get when they are trying to give off the vibe of not caring about something but you can clearly see that deep down, they actually do?  This kid had that look written all over his face.

I had this sudden urge to call him back, and when he came to stand in front of me, I put my arm on his shoulder and said, "Hey, I want you to know how much I appreciate you listening to me in gym and homeroom today.  You set a great example for the other kids and it makes my day to know that you care about what I ask you to do."

He just stared up at me, standing very still and looking very stunned.  And I knew why.

He hadn't been very well-behaved today.  In fact, he was probably one of the kids who was the most difficult in the groups I supervised.  But he has a special place in my heart and I believe, with everything in me, that young souls need to be encouraged and praised for the times they do well because how else will they know - or desire - to continue doing good if they don’t get recognized for it?  But I took the one example I could think of him behaving well today to praise him for it, and I know that impacted him more than all the times I had to reprimand him for not listening.

If this is true, then good for her, but this is Raquel and her stories often don't ring true. 

As I drove home from work, with the image of his blank face still in my mind, I realized that perhaps the other reason he seemed to stunned by my praise and gratefulness was because he may not hear those kinds of words coming from an adult in his life very frequently.  And my heart resonated with that so deeply.

Of course Raquel thinks she is the only one in his life to praise him. 

The kids may have needed me, like my friend had said, but gosh, I think God used them in my life today in a very special way.

This pretty much sums up Raquel for me. It's all about her. Other people exist as props in her life.

@xRoo, i did wonder if she's ever identified her employer (i've never read her actual blog, so i don't know for sure), because based on the quotes FormerGothardite shared, she's stepping into some serious gray area regarding confidentiality breaches.  

19 minutes ago, catlady said:

i did wonder if she's ever identified her employer

She did when she wrote an instagram post about her new job. She didn't mention names or post pictures, so she might not actually have violated a rule, but give it time and I'm pretty sure she will. 

• 3 weeks later...

Haven't checked up on Raquel in a hot minute. I like how her current instagram story is her all smug about being called Egyptian. She's attempting the sideboob, good for her. I still can't get over that hideous star tattoo on her shoulder. 

Also, am I behind on this, or has no one here yet seen the implied nudes with band logos painted on her photo shoot she modeled for? If so I will post but I am thinking these deserve their own thread. Maximum cringe. 

She had something on her Instagram stories the other day involving a trip to roloff farm.  There was some weird post about wearing onesies at work when it was someone’s birthday.  Food/booze posts and video shot when she is driving and playing music.  

I do fine art modeling myself when I have the time, and I am so picky about style I usually keep my shoots simple. The quality of these are passable for glamour photography, but the concept is shit. I am an art snob what can I say. I've done commerical stuff too, and I just don't like what is going on here. I mean, it is Raquel, but even if it wasn't I'd still trash it.

IMG_6947.PNG

IMG_6934.PNG

IMG_6935.PNG

Another thought: the Stones one features her hair styled like Mick Jagger's, so if we follow that same logic with the Nirvana one it seems in very bad taste in relation to what happened to Kurt because she is sprawled face down... am I reaching? 

What defines me...

is not how I dress or what clothes I choose to wear.  It’s how I wear them and if they reflect godliness and modesty.

(how Raquel defines herself, from May 2014)

How the mighty have fallen!

Isn't she working as a "big sister" type position for trouble youth? And she's posting pictures of them online? Someone needs to explain some boundaries. Again, undoubtedly. :angry-banghead:

15 hours ago, dripcurl said:

And so the inappropriate physical contact with minors in vulnerable settings begins.

Well, that didn't take long.

Raquel has been active on her insta story. She wrote a pome! Guess what, someone is her "new year".

Also, she posted a couple of videos on the story goofing off with underage boys presumably at her place of work. The edit is mine. Yes I did the sticker through Snapchat, but I promise I did not send it to anyone, editing a pic with Snap is the easies way to insert a big sticker, and I found this one appropriate.

IMG_7175.PNG

IMG_7177.JPG

25 minutes ago, Terrie said:

Her Wonder Woman costume just emphasizes how much she DOESN'T look like Gal Gadot. 

She really isn't a  #GalGadotlookalike. 

I can't believe that her job didn't tell her she couldn't post any pictures of the children on her public instagram. Or maybe they did and she just ignored it. She really has no concept of proper boundaries or how to behave appropriately. 

*facepalm* That's not what candid means, Raquel. For someone who calls herself a "Wielder of words" she rather reminds me of someone smashing their thumb with a hammer.

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived