• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
samurai_sarah

Miss Raquel's 2nd Novel- Part 5

468 posts in this topic

They both have brown hair and brown eyes, which happens to also describe me and a whole lot of other people. Their facial structure is different, though.

Remember when she thought she looked exactly like Jennifer Lawrence in the Hunger Games? 

I can't imagine why I'm thinking of Raquel right now.

19030478_1724552637572050_6133914961434470568_n.png

Someone as sexist and horrible as Raquel identifying with the first female super hero movie when her goal in life is to get married is a little soul crushing.

In a vague "out of the corner of your eye" way, I suppose. But Raquel is lacking the critical maturity and poise, not matter how close their features do or do not resemble each other.

e783710d415a9891b355c91506d60522.jpg

Cue raucous laughter. WHY is she offering MARRIAGE advice?!

Also... um... just read her last blog. Any one else think it is WILDLY inappropriate for a pastor to be privately discussing "passion" in relationships with a young woman like Raquel? Oh dear.

Not necessarily.  I can tell you I have a passion for reading.  Or someone can have a passion for nature or photography.  Or for God.  But when Raquel writes about these discussions and puts it in generalities - those of us who watch her and see her other sometimes inappropriate behavior wonder if she is discussing the aforementioned passion or something else.  Because it's hard to tell the difference with someone who thinks every man who pays her a compliment wants to date her.  

On 6/15/2017 at 6:32 PM, xRoo said:

Also... um... just read her last blog. Any one else think it is WILDLY inappropriate for a pastor to be privately discussing "passion" in relationships with a young woman like Raquel? Oh dear.

This is the same pastor who contacted her privately over social media to offer her a room at his house.

On 6/16/2017 at 8:09 AM, clueliss said:

Not necessarily.  I can tell you I have a passion for reading.  Or someone can have a passion for nature or photography.  Or for God.  

She claims she was specifically talking to him about dating relationships. Ew.

9560f444488e02d304c0832fbe50f9ce.jpg
Hilarious because she thinks she falls in one category but totally falls in the other.

So Raquel hasn't blogged recently, but she is still trying to make "custie" happen. Let's see how long her latest custie relationship lasts. And hasn't she already dated her number one custie crush and it lasted no time at all? 

4 hours ago, formergothardite said:

So Raquel hasn't blogged recently, but she is still trying to make "custie" happen. Let's see how long her latest custie relationship lasts. And hasn't she already dated her number one custie crush and it lasted no time at all? 

Jesus Christ, that girl is cringe personified. I feel so much secondhand embarrassment for her, I cannot even. 

On 14/06/2017 at 2:20 AM, xRoo said:

Someone as sexist and horrible as Raquel identifying with the first female super hero movie when her goal in life is to get married is a little soul crushing.

The first *good* female super hero movie.  Everyone chooses to forget Supergirl, Catwoman, and Elektra.

She might do better to identify with one of the more sexist and horrible ones, not the good one :P

Posted (edited)

This must be the latest customer she is obsessed with. I hope the guy has read her blog and realizes that it is just a matter of time until she writes a post saying how awful he is, how he needs her love and how she did nothing wrong. 

Spoiler

Spoiler

and she is back to making videos of herself singing. 

Edited by formergothardite

What's with her writing style?

Ramble ramble ramble ramble.

Space.

Space.

Space.

Something deep in italics.

Ramble ramble ramble.

On 6/17/2017 at 0:07 PM, ladyamylynn said:

This is the same pastor who contacted her privately over social media to offer her a room at his house.

:pb_eek: Wait, when did this happen? That's incredibly... uncomfortable. And for all I know this pastor is a perfectly nice man and Raquel just makes everything sound astonishingly creepy.