IGNORED

Trump 7 - Cheeto in Charge

samurai_sarah

I am so tired of Trump and his supporters saying that he was not mocking the disabled reporter.  Some publication even joined in, showing Trump mocking Cruz and others where he kind of flapped his hands, but it was definitely not the same.  But, the clincher is what Trump says right BEFORE he makes the gesture with his arm. He says, "You ought to SEE THIS GUY," then he makes the gesture, clearly referring to the disabled reporter.

And now there are people criticizing Meryl Streep. Meryl Streep?? The greatest actress of this generation, who spoke with eloquence, dignity, and NEVER MENTIONED TRUMP'S NAME. I am just amazed that there are people that are just blindly following along regardless of what he does.

I suspect that even if the Russians broadcast their nasty sex tapes of Cheeto face and his hookers, (which I believe that they have), the Trump sheep will swear they are fake and continue to follow their leader.  Regardless of what catastrophes he causes, they will blame Obama or the Dems, but never the Orange one.

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, AuntK said:

I suspect that even if the Russians broadcast their nasty sex tapes of Cheeto face and his hookers, (which I believe that they have), the Trump sheep will swear they are fake and continue to follow their leader.  Regardless of what catastrophes he causes, they will blame Obama or the Dems, but never the Orange one.

Yeah the Branch Trumpvidians will never hold Putin's Personal Fluffer to account for anything.  The orange fornicate face himself said he could shoot someone in public and he would not lose any support.

Yeah and if the Russians do broadcast those tapes the Branch Trumpvidians are gonna claim they're faked while the rest of us are barfing up our lungs, stomachs, livers, spleens, and so on. 

And of course the Branch Trumpvidians can dish it out but sure as hell can't take it.

republicandirtytricks.com/cranky-trumpsters-are-mad-as-hll-so-theyre-whining-on-snls-facebook-page/

They are outraged, I tell ya! Outraged! How dare Saturday Night Live do funny stuff about political figures. . . like they’ve done ever since the show made its debut over 40 years ago.

Tonight’s cold open was a real winner and one that will surely prompt a complete and total Trumpertantrum on Twitter later – likely from a golden throne. If you haven’t seen it, check it out at the bottom of this post. It really was a laugh riot.

But first, look at all the whining currently taking place on SNL’s Facebook page. Trump supporters are upset. Really upset. They are going to boycott a show that the likely never found all that funny, anyway. OMG, it’s the end of the world! The show will go under. How will it ever survive without these humorless beings still not tuning in?

Now Donald J. Putinfluffer is getting some blowback from the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/01/how-dare-you-atlanta-journal-constitutions-front-page-rips-trump-for-attacking-john-lewis/

Atlanta’s largest newspaper the Journal-Constitution took aim at President-elect Donald Trump on Sunday, blasting him for attacking U.S. Rep. John Lewis (D-GA) and for disparaging the congressman’s district.

“Atlantans responded with an incredulous ‘how dare you!’” said the first line of Sunday’s top story, according to Mediaite.com.

OK, this is getting seriously funny.  "Ok, You're in, you're in, you're in, urine!"

A friend posted the SNL skit on his fb, and referred to it as "tinkle-down economics."  

Brilliant satire. 

9 hours ago, 47of74 said:

Tonight’s cold open was a real winner and one that will surely prompt a complete and total Trumpertantrum on Twitter later – likely from a golden throne. 

Yup, the predictable TrumperTwit has landed, and the Trump's Twitophants are all aTwitter.  

I think this is it: 

Donald J. TrumpVerified account‏@realDonaldTrump

@NBCNews is bad but Saturday Night Live is the worst of NBC. Not funny, cast is terrible, always a complete hit job. Really bad television!

If he ever has another presser, will he ignore the NBC journo?

Anyway, my fondest hope is that Trump has actually watched this skit! 

There was an article in our local paper yesterday where they spoke to random Trumpsters, asking why they supported him. (I live in one of the few blue counties in Florida.) Most of them said they were tired of the same old politics, they wanted a different climate in Washington,yada, yada yada. This was similar to excuses I've heard in other parts of the country.  What I cannot understand is if these people are tired of the "same old politics" in Washington, why in the HELL do they keep sending the SAME OLD REPUBLICANS TO CONGRESS? These idiots complain about the last 8 years, but the problem was NEVER President Obama, it was the frigging inept and incompetent CONGRESS!

Thank you. Rant over.

Interesting article in the WaPo about Agent Orange and the press.

At the northeast corner of the National Archives building sits Robert Aitken’s sculpture “The Future,” inscribed with some famous words from Shakespeare’s “The Tempest”: “What is past is prologue.”

If you buy that, it’s possible to have a solid idea of what Donald Trump’s presidency will be like for the American media and for citizens who depend on that flawed but essential institution.

The short form: hellish.

Consider, for example, the saga of Serge Kovaleski, the highly regarded New York Times reporter whose disability limits the use of his arms.

Yes, this is the reporter whom Trump mocked during the campaign — waving his arms in a crude but unmistakable imitation of Kovaleski’s movements. When criticized for doing so, Trump vehemently denied that mocking Kovaleski was even possible because he didn’t know him. (Which was also a lie.) All this, because Trump wanted to promote a myth — talk about “fake news” — that thousands of Muslims in New Jersey celebrated 9/11, which he falsely claimed Kovaleski reported while working at The Washington Post. Any reasonable person looking back at the facts would find that ­absurd.

What can this small chapter tell us about what’s to come?

That Trump will be what columnist Frida Ghitis of the Miami Herald calls “the gaslighter in chief” — that he will pull out all the stops to make people think that they should believe him, not their own eyes. (“Gaslighting” is a reference to the 1940s movie in which a manipulative husband psychologically abuses his wife by denying the reality that the gaslights in their home are growing dimmer and dimmer.)

“The techniques,” Ghitis wrote, “include saying and doing things and then denying it, blaming others for misunderstanding, disparaging their concerns as oversensitivity, claiming outrageous statements were jokes or misunderstandings, and other forms of twilighting the truth.”

But that’s just part of what experience teaches us to expect from Trump.

Here’s another: Trump will punish journalists for doing their jobs. Famously touchy and unable to endure serious scrutiny, he has always been litigious — although, as journalist Tim O’Brien has pointed out based on Trump’s failed suit against him, sometimes unsuccessfully so.

Imagine that tendency, now with executive powers, a compliant attorney general and a lily-livered Congress. Trump’s reign will probably be awash in investigations and prosecutions of journalists for doing their jobs, stirring up the ugliest of class wars along the way.

What’s worse, as investigative reporter James Risen wrote recently, President Obama has set the stage with his administration’s use of the once-forgotten Espionage Act to prosecute government whistleblowers and threaten journalists; the blueprint awaits.

Another: He will relentlessly manipulate. For example, Trump’s first news conference as president-elect last week featured a crowd of paid staffers who cheered his every statement, creating a false picture for viewers.

After all, his public image as reflected in media coverage is perhaps his highest priority. And he has assembled plenty of expert help.

As Emily Bell argued in the Columbia Journalism Review, Trump is a media entity unto himself: “For Trump, the medium is not just the message, it is the office, too.” His coterie stands ready: “His chief of strategy Steve Bannon was most recently editor in chief at Breitbart . . . Jared Kushner, the son-in-law with Trump’s ear, owned the New York Observer. Peter Thiel, the Silicon Valley billionaire who put Gawker out of business by backing the multimillion-dollar lawsuit brought by Hulk Hogan, is also in the trusted inner circle of supporters.” And media mogul Rupert Murdoch, head of Fox, is said to talk to Trump several times a week.

So, we can expect President Trump to lie to the media, manipulate reality and go after those who upset the notion that adulation is his birthright.

After last week’s news conference, Russian journalist Alexey Kovalev wrote “A message to my doomed colleagues in the American media .” He warned: “This man owns you. He understands perfectly well that he is the news. You can’t ignore him. You’re always playing by his rules — which he can change at any time without any notice.”

To those who say let’s wait and see, or maybe it won’t be as bad as you think, or stay hopeful, I’m having none of it.

Journalists are in for the fight of their lives. And they are going to have to be better than ever before, just to do their jobs.

They will need to work together, be prepared for legal persecution, toughen up for punishing attacks and figure out new ways to uncover and present the truth.

Even so — if the past really is prologue — that may not be enough.

lily-livered Congress...what a perfect description.

2 hours ago, AuntK said:

There was an article in our local paper yesterday where they spoke to random Trumpsters, asking why they supported him. (I live in one of the few blue counties in Florida.) Most of them said they were tired of the same old politics, they wanted a different climate in Washington,yada, yada yada. This was similar to excuses I've heard in other parts of the country.  What I cannot understand is if these people are tired of the "same old politics" in Washington, why in the HELL do they keep sending the SAME OLD REPUBLICANS TO CONGRESS? These idiots complain about the last 8 years, but the problem was NEVER President Obama, it was the frigging inept and incompetent CONGRESS!

Thank you. Rant over.

I thought Mitch McFuckstick and  some of the other Republicans were going to bite right through their tongues in their efforts to keep from calling the President a racial slur over the years.  All the Republicans in Congress ever did was block and obstruct any time the President and the Democrats proposed anything, no matter how beneficial it would be for the American people because they could not stand the idea of a non-white male in the White House.  I've said throughout Mr. Obama's Presidency that 90% of the opposition was racial in nature, and all the crap they came up with was just excuses they thought would fool the people into not thinking that they were total racists.

I'll now translate what the Branch Trumpvidians said in the paper into English - basically they're racists and sexist pigs who only want white males in the White House, no matter how crooked, incompetent, or stupid said white males are.

One GOP scumbag named Tommy Hunter has lowered himself to the defense of Donald J. Putinfluffer by calling John Lewis a "racist pig."  Fortunately the internets have responded. 

rawstory.com/2017/01/scumbag-georgia-gop-official-enrages-facebook-by-calling-john-lewis-a-racist-pig/

Hunter has since deleted his posts about Lewis, although other Facebook users have been flooding his page with angry comments about his attack on one of the top civil rights leaders of his era.

“The comments you made about John Lewis are reprehensible,” wrote one. “How in the hell people in Gwinette County could vote for a scumbag like you I don’t know. You should immediately apologize to John Lewis.”

“It is because of people lacking basic, decent, respect like you that we are now facing the oncoming sh*tstorm of Trump,” wrote another. “If you don’t resign, you’ll be driven from office at the next election. We do not need people in office who disrespect true heroes. You will pay for this.”

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution notes that the district Hunter represents “covers a wide (and diverse) swath of southern and eastern Gwinnett, including parts of Snellville, Loganville, Grayson and Dacula,” which means that he could be vulnerable to being ousted in his next election, as he only “narrowly” won reelection in 2016.

3 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Interesting article in the WaPo about Agent Orange and the press.

lily-livered Congress...what a perfect description.

Trump's manipulations are straight out of the Hitler playbook.  I am afraid we have a very real fight to come.  Brownshirts...I mean Bikers standing up for Trump at the inauguration.  He fired the commander of the DC National Guard.  

So, I'm wondering about this and that and indulging in mild and wild speculation.  I think Melania is wise to keep a very low profile, staying in New York and deciding not to move to the White House, because son.  But WHAT IF she knows that the Donald has no plan to be permanently president?  Perhaps he's not divesting from his business because he knows he can't/won't last long in office? What if he's not moving full time into the White House because, why bother? 

As my best friend is fond of saying, "More will be revealed!"

Another cabinet nominee with major conflicts of interest: "Trump's cabinet pick invested in company, then introduced a bill to help it"

Rep. Tom Price last year purchased shares in a medical device manufacturer days before introducing legislation that would have directly benefited the company, raising new ethics concerns for President-elect Donald Trump's nominee for Health and Human Services secretary.

Price bought between $1,001 to $15,000 worth of shares last March in Zimmer Biomet, according to House records reviewed by CNN.

Less than a week after the transaction, the Georgia Republican congressman introduced the HIP Act, legislation that would have delayed until 2018 a Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services regulation that industry analysts warned would significantly hurt Zimmer Biomet financially once fully implemented.

Zimmer Biomet, one of the world's leading manufacturers of knee and hip implants, was one of two companies that would been hit the hardest by the new CMS regulation that directly impacts the payments for such procedures, according to press reports and congressional sources.

After Price offered his bill to provide Zimmer Biomet and other companies relief from the CMS regulation, the company's political action committee donated to the congressman's reelection campaign, records show.

If confirmed, Price will be a key player in Trump's efforts to repeal the Affordable Care Act. Trump last week said a plan to repeal and replace Obamacare will be submitted "as soon as" Price is confirmed. He will appear before the Senate health committee this week, but must also appear before the Senate Finance Committee.

The new revelation is the latest example of Price trading stock in a health care firm at the same time as pursuing legislation that could impact a company's share price. The issue has become a major liability for the congressman after The Wall Street Journal reported last month that he traded roughly $300,000 in shares over the past four years in health companies while pursuing legislation that could impact them.

The purchase of the Zimmer Biomet shares is the latest such example, raising new concerns among ethics experts that Price may have inappropriately used inside information while purchasing shares in a company. Concerns over insider trading on Capitol Hill -- where members of Congress allegedly traded stock based on intelligence gleaned from the legislative process -- prompted the enactment of the STOCK Act in 2012 aimed at combating the practice.

"It clearly has the appearance of using your influence as a congressman to your financial benefit," Larry Noble, general counsel at the Campaign Legal Center, a watchdog group, said of Price's transaction. "If he believed in the bill, he should not have purchased the stock."

Phil Blando, a Price spokesman, did not respond directly to questions about the HHS nominee's purchase of Zimmer Biomet shares, instead pointing to a broader review of Price's holdings completed by the US Office of Government Ethics last week.

"Dr. Price takes his obligation to uphold the public trust very seriously," Blando said. "The Office of Government Ethics has completed an exhaustive review of Dr. Price's financial holdings and just as Dr. Price was compliant with congressional disclosure rules, Dr. Price will comply fully with the recommendations put forward by the ethics office."

A spokesperson for Zimmer Biomet did not respond to an inquiry seeking comment.

Price to divest

To avoid the appearance of conflicts-of-interest, Price announced last week that he would divest from 43 companies -- including Zimmer Biomet -- within 90 days of Senate confirmation. He said he will "not participate personally and substantially in any particular matter" on an issue that could affect any of those companies if he has not yet fully divested from them.

But as a congressman, Price did not appear to adhere to such strict limits, including with Zimmer Biomet. As one of the prominent GOP voices on health care, Price sat on an influential Ways and Means subcommittee that directly oversees health care policy.

And over the last year-and-a-half, Price raised objections to the CMS regulation that proposed major changes to how providers and manufacturers are paid and reimbursed for hip and knee implants through Medicare.

But medical device manufacturers, in particular, were poised to be hit the hardest by the new regulation, according to industry officials and congressional sources. And that posed a significant threat to Zimmer Biomet, which bills itself as a worldwide leader in hip and knee replacements. A report from trade publication Fierce Biotech last year said that the company's hip and knee implants account for 60 percent of its revenue.

In September 2015, Price spearheaded a letter to Andy Slavitt, the acting administrator of CMS, asking that the regulation be delayed because it "represents a significant change to our healthcare delivery system which could have a negative impact on patient choice, access and quality."

Campaign donation from company

Two days after the letter, Zimmer Biomet's PAC cut Price's reelection committee a check worth $1,000, according to campaign finance filings.

When CMS didn't listen to Price, the congressman unveiled his legislation to delay implementing the regulation until 2018, with the bill coming days after investing in the company, whose shares were worth $103.59 at the time.

Three months after he introduced the bill, the company's PAC cut Price's campaign committee another $1,000 check, according to records.

Noble, the ethics law expert, said that Price's motivations may have been pure, but the timing of the stock purchase raises eyebrows.

"When you join the government, you are held to a higher standard," Noble said. "And you are supposed to work for the public and not for yourself."

Good grief. How can this idiot be the person in charge of Health and Human Services? I guess I'll be calling my Senators tomorrow...

Trump's manipulations are straight out of the Hitler playbook.  I am afraid we have a very real fight to come.  Brownshirts...I mean Bikers standing up for Trump at the inauguration.  He fired the commander of the DC National Guard.  

And this commander is African American so it would not surprise me this was racial.

I've thought of taking self defense at the least. If these brownshits think I'm not going to speak out when they try to oppress people they e got another thing coming.

4 hours ago, ghost said:

He fired the commander of the DC National Guard.  

1 hour ago, 47of74 said:

And this commander is African American so it would not surprise me this was racial.

The original story on this didn't tell the whole story. Trump didn't actually fire the commander. The position is a presidential appointment so the commander followed protocol and tendered his resignation for inauguration day (same as other presidential appointees like ambassadors). 

http://www.snopes.com/2017/01/14/national-guard-commander-inauguration/

Three things:

REAL journalists are going to have the fight of their lives to get the story and to get it out.  Trump is going to do everything in his considerable power to hide, obfuscate, lie and defeat the press, just like Hitler. I fully expect the press room in the WH to be closed, which should infuriate Americans.

I agree that McConnell, Ryan and other repugnant leaders are racists and much of their opposition to President Obama was based on his race, not his party. The same is true for the Trumpsters who are not openly skinheads, but share their racism. So much of Trump's support is retaliation for the election of a black president. They were determined that he would not be followed by a woman. There is both racism and sexism at work here.

Finally, every time I hear the phrase, "the inaugeration of Donald Trump," I feel like I'm going to projectile vomit! It still does not seem real to me! God help us!

Can someone please take this man's twitter account away. My own kids don't even act like this.

On Saturday, January 14, 2017 at 8:30 PM, iweartanktops said:

I wasn't sure where to put this, but ugh. 

FB_IMG_1484443694965.jpg

Which is fucked up. Ryan grew up on the very system he's trying to block. How does his wife support this?

It just blows my mind like why don't people care about other people?! Also, have people's senators/reps backed out of his inauguration?

7 hours ago, Howl said:

So, I'm wondering about this and that and indulging in mild and wild speculation.  I think Melania is wise to keep a very low profile, staying in New York and deciding not to move to the White House, because son.  But WHAT IF she knows that the Donald has no plan to be permanently president?  Perhaps he's not divesting from his business because he knows he can't/won't last long in office? What if he's not moving full time into the White House because, why bother? 

As my best friend is fond of saying, "More will be revealed!"

Isn't he way over due for a new wife?  Maybe he will buy a new one once he is sworn in.

1 hour ago, candygirl200413 said:

It just blows my mind like why don't people care about other people?! Also, have people's senators/reps backed out of his inauguration?

I've check the WoPo online. So farthe count is almost 40 have said they are not going. I don't see any of mine there. Maybe I'll be calling them in the morning.

3 hours ago, Toothfairy said:

Can someone please take this man's twitter account away. My own kids don't even act like this.

Yeah I wish to the sweet Lord Jesus that Twitter would grow a set and invite Donald J. Putinfluffer to leave, no matter how much the Branch Trumpvidians whine about it.  He's already broken TOS rules that have gotten others banned from the service.

7 hours ago, AuntK said:

REAL journalists are going to have the fight of their lives to get the story and to get it out.  Trump is going to do everything in his considerable power to hide, obfuscate, lie and defeat the press, just like Hitler. I fully expect the press room in the WH to be closed, which should infuriate Americans.

Nah a narcissistic psycho need his public, twitter isn't enough,  he needs a televised show, he is the beast showman evah!

I'm getting an advertisement at the bottom of my screen for free tickets to the inauguration.  They can't even give these things away. :pb_lol:

9 hours ago, Toothfairy said:

Which is fucked up. Ryan grew up on the very system he's trying to block. How does his wife support this?

Probably because she's hard hearted and doesn't give a fuck about those less fortunate than herself.  She's got her's, so screw everyone else.  I'm sure she ties herself in knots trying to explain how her husband isn't a flaming hypocrite.

12 hours ago, AuntK said:

REAL journalists are going to have the fight of their lives to get the story and to get it out.

So what to do? What to do?  If you check in with a legitimate news web site on a regular basis and whose reporting you respect  (for me, New York Times, Washington Post, The Guardian, TalkingPointsMemo.com), give them your money!  Buy an on-line subscription!  Newspapers (and online sites like TalkingPointsMemo.com) have to hire journalists and the money has to come from somewhere.  If you have online resources that you go to for consistently accurate news, please post them here.  

I also subscribed this year to High Country News, a print and online site devoted to issues in the American Southwest and West.  Consistently good in-depth coverage and excellent writing.  I want them around for the long term, so I coughed up the $$. 

10 hours ago, onekidanddone said:

Isn't he way over due for a new wife?  Maybe he will buy a new one once he is sworn in.

I've check the WoPo online. So farthe count is almost 40 have said they are not going. I don't see any of mine there. Maybe I'll be calling them in the morning.

I was angry that mine weren't on the list either, so I just called their offices and expressed my displeasure. I requested that they not show up in support of hate and all the bad things Agent Orange stands for.

1 hour ago, Howl said:

So what to do? What to do?  If you check in with a legitimate news web site on a regular basis and whose reporting you respect  (for me, New York Times, Washington Post, The Guardian, TalkingPointsMemo.com), give them your money!  Buy an on-line subscription!  Newspapers (and online sites like TalkingPointsMemo.com) have to hire journalists and the money has to come from somewhere.  If you have online resources that you go to for consistently accurate news, please post them here.  

I also subscribed this year to High Country News, a print and online site devoted to issues in the American Southwest and West.  Consistently good in-depth coverage and excellent writing.  I want them around for the long term, so I coughed up the $$. 

I agree. I've had a WaPo subscription for decades, but have just purchased a subscription to the NYT. I'm going to decide about the others sooner, rather than later.

I see Donald J. Putinfluffer's hero is trying to help him.

kcrg.com/content/news/Putin-says-US-administration-trying-to-undermine-Trump-410935445.html

Russian President Vladimir Putin is accusing the outgoing U.S. administration of trying to undermine President-elect Donald Trump by spreading fake allegations.

Putin, speaking at a news conference Tuesday, described a dossier on Trump as part of efforts by President Barack Obama's administration to "undermine the legitimacy of the president-elect" despite his "convincing" victory.

He said some now want to "stage a Maidan in Washington," in reference to the alleged U.S. role in organizing protests in the main square of the Ukrainian capital, which chased the nation's Russia-friendly president from power in 2014.

Asked about a dossier alleging Trump's sexual activities at a Moscow hotel, Putin dismissed it as "fake" and charged that people who ordered it are "worse than prostitutes." Trump has rejected the allegations as "fake news" and "phony stuff."

Mind your own fucking business Vlad.

So Marla has decided to become more like the Orange Menace, and try to avoid paying... "Hair stylist to Marla Maples: No free services in exchange for Inauguration Day ‘exposure’"

Though Donald Trump and his family project an image of boundless wealth, a Washington-based hairstylist says the president-elect’s second wife tried to get out of paying her to style her tresses and those of her 23-year-old daughter, Tiffany Trump, for Inauguration Day.

Freelance stylist Tricia Kelly says she was contacted by a longtime client with ties to the Trumps about a job coifing Marla Maples and the younger Trump daughter for the big event. Kelly expressed her interest and she explained her rates — a $150 fee to travel in addition to the cost of her services — but Maples, through her assistant, balked. “I was told they had a $300 budget for both of them for hair and makeup,” Kelly says.

After some back and forth, Kelly agreed to be paid $200 total and a makeup artist $150 to get the women camera-ready. That’s when Maples’s assistant came up with another proposal: Would Kelly and the makeup artist be willing to provide their services for free? In exchange, they would get “exposure,” and Maples would mention them on her social-media feeds, the assistant told her.

Kelly declined. “I was stunned,” she said. “I told them . . . I work for a fee, not for free.”

For starters, she typically shuns such exposure of her work with political types, so as not to appear partisan, since her clients include prominent Republicans and Democrats. And Kelly, who says she typically prides herself on her discretion, was reluctant to speak out about the booking gone south. But in the end, disgusted at what she called “entitled” behavior, she decided to share her story publicly.

“There are people who make far less than they do who pay full price,” she said. “People on staff — the incoming White House and the outgoing one — pay full price. It seemed like they were trying to see how much they could get for free based on their names.”

Accepting freebies isn’t illegal for Maples and Trump, ethics experts say. The president must report any “gifts” over $300 to him, his spouse and his minor children. But neither Maples nor Tiffany Trump are bound by those rules, says Jan Baran, an attorney who served on George H.W. Bush’s ethics commission.

And it’s typical for Hollywood stars to accept loaned gowns and jewelry and even gifts and free services by people eager to be associated with celebrities (and seen by their millions of Instagram followers). But in official Washington, where lawmakers and other government officials are banned from accepting most giveaways, such arrangements are relatively rare.

A spokeswoman for Maples declined to comment on this story.

But after The Washington Post contacted the PR representative, Kelly received ominous messages from her client, who had first put her in touch with Maples’s camp. “You are messing with the president of the United States,” the Maples contact wrote her, adding that Maples was worried about her financial situation with Tiffany out of college, ending child-support payments from the president-elect. “She is used to a certain lifestyle and you don’t understand that.”

Okay, dumb question, why is Marla attending the Inauguration? She's not married to Cheeto, and hasn't been, for years. The other thing is, poor little Marla, she's worried about her financial situation, since she's no longer going to be getting child support? I have a novel concept: GET A JOB! And, I don't mean some TV gig, I mean a job where you work and get paid for that work, not for smiling.

31 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

So Marla has decided to become more like the Orange Menace, and try to avoid paying... "Hair stylist to Marla Maples: No free services in exchange for Inauguration Day ‘exposure’"

Okay, dumb question, why is Marla attending the Inauguration? She's not married to Cheeto, and hasn't been, for years. The other thing is, poor little Marla, she's worried about her financial situation, since she's no longer going to be getting child support? I have a novel concept: GET A JOB! And, I don't mean some TV gig, I mean a job where you work and get paid for that work, not for smiling.

Not to mention the fact that child support payments are supposed to be going to the child, not the ex spouse.  Her life style should be dictated by her job, not the money her child's father contributes toward the costs incurred by his kid.  I make a lot less money and I manage to get by just fine.  Time to suck it up Marla.

I want to stand up and cheer for that hairdresser.  You go girl!  Don't let anyone give you the shaft because they want to act like a spoiled brat.  Know your worth and stick to your principles.  If Marla is that concerned about money, she can do her own damn hair and makeup.  It's not like anyone's really going to see her anyway.  She's not going to actually be on stage with the Putinfluffer.

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived