IGNORED

Trump 7 - Cheeto in Charge

samurai_sarah

What about Tiffany?  Last we heard, she was studying for the LSAT (though most aspiring lawyers take the LSAT during their last year of college, not after).  She's not starting a nonprofit at the age of 22, like her brother Eric.  Is she working in a salaried or volunteer position?  What about who she's dating?  It bugs me that she's once again the "forgotten one," who was trotted out for the campaign but has since become an afterthought.

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, JMarie said:

What about Tiffany?  Last we heard, she was studying for the LSAT (though most aspiring lawyers take the LSAT during their last year of college, not after).  She's not starting a nonprofit at the age of 22, like her brother Eric.  Is she working in a salaried or volunteer position?  What about who she's dating?  It bugs me that she's once again the "forgotten one," who was trotted out for the campaign but has since become an afterthought.

Yep.  It has less to do with her I think and more to do with her mother.  I don't believe Trump ever loved Marla (or Melania).  I do believe he loved Ivana and that colors how he views his kids.  Tiffany and Barron will get the shaft for the rest of their lives.  When he finally kicks the bucket, I wouldn't be shocked to find out a majority of his assets were left to his oldest three in his will.

23 minutes ago, Childless said:

Yep.  It has less to do with her I think and more to do with her mother.  I don't believe Trump ever loved Marla (or Melania).  I do believe he loved Ivana and that colors how he views his kids.  Tiffany and Barron will get the shaft for the rest of their lives.  When he finally kicks the bucket, I wouldn't be shocked to find out a majority of his assets were left to his oldest three in his will.

I wouldn't doubt he would leave everything to Ivanka.

Another performer has bowed out of performing at the Inauguration.  From TalkingPointsMemo.com

Broadway star Jennifer Holliday has backed out as a performer at next week's presidential inaugural, saying she did not realize that her participation would be interpreted as a statement of support for President-elect Donald Trump.

Holliday, best known for her Tony-winning role in Broadway's "Dreamgirls," faced pressure from her gay, lesbian and black fans when it was announced she would sing at a Thursday concert at Washington's Lincoln Memorial.

23 hours ago, candygirl200413 said:

We are now a week until the inauguration and he still going to keep the job with ALL THE QUESTIONS NOT ANSWERED and RUSSIA INTERFERING?!

It just chaps my hide that, if the election had gone the other way, the Repugs would have been screaming up, down, and every which way about Hillary's "issues", but they turn a blind eye to the hundreds of real issues with Drumpf.

20 hours ago, RoseWilder said:

I think he's going to walk next to the new first lady . . . Ivanka. 

And I'm sure his ferret-faced sons will be there too. The older two. I can't decide if Melania will be there or not. If she does show up, how is Trump going to decide who to dance with at the balls, his wife or his daughter. 

Melania will probably show for the Inauguration, it would look bad if she didn't.  He probably will do an obligatory one dance with Melania, who will excuse herself to "take care of Barron", and then he can dance with his real love, Ivanka. CNN did an interesting story how Ivanka and Jared are really going to rule.

8 hours ago, Howl said:

Great tweet

#ObamaFarewell  "It's like America's amazing dad is leaving us and mom's new perverted boyfriend just pulled up in his Trans-Am."

OMG, I love this. It's sad how true it is.

2 hours ago, JMarie said:

In the latest Vanity Fair magazine (the one with Chris Pratt on the cover), there are two in-depth articles about the spawn: one about Ivanka and Tiffany, and the other about the older boys (Barron was excluded). The articles were quite interesting. Apparently, Tiffany and Ivanka have been close for a long time. Tiffany even used Ivanka's power with daddy to get a credit card with a $500 a month allowance. Must be nice. Tiffany lives near, but not in, Drumpf Tower, and her boyfriend is a registered Democrat who supported HIllary. Tiffany definitely comes across as the afterthought, but the article presents it as an artifact of her living the bulk of her life across the country, in Kardashianville, not in NYC.

15 minutes ago, iweartanktops said:

I wasn't sure where to put this, but ugh. 

FB_IMG_1484443694965.jpg

Thank you, I love this. Of course, every time I see Ryan's smug face, I want to punch him repeatedly. I like how the daughter is channeling Davia Waller.

So... Who's down for an anti-inaguration party on the 20th? I'm not really sure how to plan this, but I feel like we must come together with our drink or smoke of choice, and mourn, snark and support one another as the true shit circus begins. 

Ideas? 

11 hours ago, iweartanktops said:

So... Who's down for an anti-inaguration party on the 20th? I'm not really sure how to plan this, but I feel like we must come together with our drink or smoke of choice, and mourn, snark and support one another as the true shit circus begins. 

Ideas? 

Got this covered!   My home town is throwing an a big protest!  http://do512.com/events/2017/1/20/one-resistance-rally-protest-on-trump-s-inauguration

There will be a Women's March the following day, which I expect will be even bigger!  

SNL has NAILED Trump's press conference: 

and Weekend Update was awesome as well.  The youtube above should bring up Weekend Update after the press conference.  Enjoy! 

11 hours ago, iweartanktops said:

Ideas? 

I stopped drinking, but with this mess, I might just start back up again. I think I'm going to need something stronger than herbal tea to get me through the next four years of hell. 

Sounds good to me. Nyet My President cocktail.

Donald trump cocktail - White Russian, beneath a thin orange skin and fake gold leaf garnish.

I stole this off of face book.

49 minutes ago, Howl said:

Got this covered!   My home town is throwing an a big protest!  http://do512.com/events/2017/1/20/one-resistance-rally-protest-on-trump-s-inauguration

There will be a Women's March the following day, which I expect will be even bigger!  

SNL has NAILED Trump's press conference: 

and Weekend Update was awesome as well.  The youtube above should bring up Weekend Update after the press conference.  Enjoy! 

This was everything I needed to get my ass to yoga class in a few! I'm wide awake with tears. Fucking hilarious. 

22 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

I stopped drinking, but with this mess, I might just start back up again. I think I'm going to need something stronger than herbal tea to get me through the next four years of hell. 

See, I recently started drinking, which could become a problem considering... But have a fuck load of chocolate, ice cream, whatever will help you cope with the new reality. 

OMG! I just want to put my head through a wall hearing these republicans talk about what they are going to do with healthcare once they repeal the ACA. HSAs and policing sharing already exists. It infuriates me they are trying to pull the wool over people's eyes and make it appear they are actually going to do something once the screw millions of people over. THEY ARE NOT! THEY ARE, AGAIN, DOING THE WORK OF THE INSURANCE LOBBYIST!!

Call your Senators and Reps and let them know we are not stupid and stop trying to play us for fools. 

49 minutes ago, Mecca said:

OMG! I just want to put my head through a wall hearing these republicans talk about what they are going to do with healthcare once they repeal the ACA. HSAs and policing sharing already exists. It infuriates me they are trying to pull the wool over people's eyes and make it appear they are actually going to do something once the screw millions of people over. THEY ARE NOT! THEY ARE, AGAIN, DOING THE WORK OF THE INSURANCE LOBBYIST!!

Call your Senators and Reps and let them know we are not stupid and stop trying to play us for fools. 

Also high-risk pools, but they conveniently leave out that those don't actually cover the condition causing the need for a high-risk pool until after a waiting period of months (source).

9 minutes ago, FakePigtails said:

Also high-risk pools, but they conveniently leave out that those don't actually cover the condition causing the need for a high-risk pool until after a waiting period of months (source).

Exactly.

I have come to the conclusion that the great majority on the right live with the mentally of, "I got mine, so everyone else can piss off." That is why I don't understand why anyone would throw a vote to these people. The only thing they promise is more hardship and grief for so many and they are not shy about saying so. 

I was watching an interview with a Trump voter that is terrified of losing her coverage through the ACA. I really, really try not to be too heartless in regards to her fear, but my god, lady. Trump and every one of those republicans said from the very start they wanted to repeal the ACA. They showed her from the very start what kind of people they are. What was she expecting? Why is she surprised? It is ignorance like hers that ruin it for everyone else. It is ignorance like hers that will ruin this country. 

14 hours ago, iweartanktops said:

Ideas? 

I am going to be in Washington starting Thursday protesting the hell out of this bunch. I will live post if you all want me to. 

37 minutes ago, Mecca said:

. I will live post if you all want me to. 

Please do! I know a lot of us will be there with you in spirit! 

Do it! Make a thread in here. I WISH I COULD GO TOO!

Exactly.
I have come to the conclusion that the great majority on the right live with the mentally of, "I got mine, so everyone else can piss off." That is why I don't understand why anyone would throw a vote to these people. The only thing they promise is more hardship and grief for so many and they are not shy about saying so. 
I was watching an interview with a Trump voter that is terrified of losing her coverage through the ACA. I really, really try not to be too heartless in regards to her fear, but my god, lady. Trump and every one of those republicans said from the very start they wanted to repeal the ACA. They showed her from the very start what kind of people they are. What was she expecting? Why is she surprised? It is ignorance like hers that ruin it for everyone else. It is ignorance like hers that will ruin this country. 

I really don't have much in the way of compassion for people who voted for Putin's Personal Fluffer and the Republicans and now are worried about losing their health insurance. They made this bed and now they can lie in it.

58 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

Will do and thank you! As suggested by @Destiny, I will start a thread and let you all know what is going on. This should be interesting. I think more people will be protesting against Trump than for him. 

@Mecca will you be at the women's march? I was originally going to go to my own city but then a friend or two offered a ride to the DC one so it looks like I'm going!

Also re-drinking: I'd be so down. My mom brought me 5 magazines that are commemorative of POTUS' presidency and I plan on going through one each day with a glass of wine and watch a montage each night as well so I can remember all of the positives and strides that were made.

Did you guys hear they had to obviously hire seat fillers for his ceremony? As well as Clarance Thomas swearing him in ( two sexual predators, why am I not surprise?)

On 1/14/2017 at 8:30 PM, iweartanktops said:

I wasn't sure where to put this, but ugh. 

FB_IMG_1484443694965.jpgp

I just want to smack him in his ugly Eddie Munster face!  F. U. ASSHOLE!

IHOP really fucked up too...

nbclosangeles.com/news/local/IHOP-Hacked-Twitter-Political-Tweet-Hillary-Clinton-Sunday-410775535.html

IHOP said that sometime Sunday morning, the company’s Twitter account was hacked when a politically charged retweet appeared that caused some customers to pledge to never eat their golden fluffy pancakes again.

The International House of Pancakes confirmed to NBC4 the retweet in question involved a statement that Hillary Clinton ran a "major garbage campaign."

As soon as the IHOP team saw the retweet, it was deleted and IHOP took necessary precautions to make sure the company wouldn’t be hacked again.

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived