The Seewalds, Part 12: Baby

samurai_sarah

Carry on from here:

As for the threat title, I present the atrocity that Canada inflicted upon us:

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, HarryPotterFan said:

NO!!! TAKE HIM BACK, CANADA!!! You are supposed to be the good guys! Why did you do this to us?

This is why I posted that video! We need to hold Canadians accountable for what they did to this world! :)

(Just kidding, Canada. I like you, I really do.)

Nope. He is now the problem of the US as he resides there. And yes, losing the 2014 Olympic hockey game vs. Canada meant the US were required to keep him. Sorry guys! :P 

So are we sure it's not twins then? (taking opportunity to move musical choice away from Beiber) ;) 

17 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

Nope. He is now the problem of the US as he resides there. And yes, losing the 2014 Olympic hockey game vs. Canada meant the US were required to keep him. Sorry guys!  

It wasn't a binding contract!!! :P 

Just now, HarryPotterFan said:

It wasn't a binding contract!!! :P 

I'm afraid it was. You are now stuck with that piece of work. Once again I'm sorry! :P 

(Not at all sorry.) 

My niece used to like him many, many moons ago. She has since grown out of it, & does have a nice variety of musical tastes. I introduced her to Amanda Palmer on Thanksgiving, & I've also played Otep for her, too. :chi-yes:

6 minutes ago, LadyCrow1313 said:

My niece used to like him many, many moons ago. She has since grown out of it, & does have a nice variety of musical tastes. I introduced her to Amanda Palmer on Thanksgiving, & I've also played Otep for her, too. :chi-yes:

Terrible taste in music is a childhood rite of passage. I still get teased about my Milli Vanilli phase. :pb_lol:

For me, it was the backstreet boys and spice girls. My stepson used to listen to baby when he was 7 (or so) he's 13 now and still his taste in music is terrible. I make him wear headphones while shaking my fist at kids these days

3 minutes ago, Chevreuil said:

For me, it was the backstreet boys and spice girls. My stepson used to listen to baby when he was 7 (or so) he's 13 now and still his taste in music is terrible. I make him wear headphones while shaking my fist at kids these days

Backstreet Boys, Spice Girls, Hanson, 98 Degrees, Britney Spears. The worst part is that I still don't think it's horrible. :P

My 12 yr old asks why does Justin Bieber sound like a girl? Why? I turned her onto stuff like Coat of Many Colors & now her friends think her choices are weird cause they never heard of Dolly. Her dad pushed The Boss, still not cool. Instead she likes the big stars - Katy Perry, Beyoncé, Lady Gaga. It's required that kids pick different music from their parents.

3 hours ago, HarryPotterFan said:

NO!!! TAKE HIM BACK, CANADA!!! You are supposed to be the good guys! Why did you do this to us?

Except I think according to this bet the US is stuck with him: ftw.usatoday.com/2014/02/justin-bieber-usa-canada-hockey-bet/amp?client=safari

Its pay back for the US taking all our best comedians. WHOSE LAUGHING NOW AMERICANS! (you guys obviously since we lost all our funny guys to you)

12 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

Backstreet Boys, Spice Girls, Hanson, 98 Degrees, Britney Spears. The worst part is that I still don't think it's horrible. :P

Aqua, i still play babie girl randomly to tease my husband as it was a childhood favourite for him (or maybe a teen favourite)

15 minutes ago, Chevreuil said:

Aqua, i still play babie girl randomly to tease my husband as it was a childhood favourite for him (or maybe a teen favourite)

Come on barbie let's go party...it's a catchy one! Reminds me of being in university, one of my friends and I were waiting at the crosswalk, we could hear a car in the distance and when it came closer we heard Aqua, on bust. There were two guys inside bobbing their heads and singing away. 

51 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

My dad used to play oldies in the car just to annoy us. We would make fun of him for being stuck in the past. Now I'm an adult and find myself listening to 90's music more than anything else and asking myself what I've become. 

1 hour ago, ViolaSebastian said:

Terrible taste in music is a childhood rite of passage. I still get teased about my Milli Vanilli phase. :pb_lol:

i see your milli vanilli and raise you a leif garrett and a shaun cassidy (betcha didn't even know they could sing LOL)

Beatles, Rolling Stones, etc. for me. Its weird going into the grocery store on senior day and they're playing "I can't get no Satisfaction". 

1 hour ago, Carm_88 said:

Backstreet Boys, Spice Girls, Hanson, 98 Degrees, Britney Spears. The worst part is that I still don't think it's horrible.

I still regularly rock out to the Spice Girls and Hanson in the car! :pb_lol:

1 minute ago, boston2495 said:

I still regularly rock out to the Spice Girls and Hanson in the car! :pb_lol:

So do I. Anything could come on in my car! It's part of the fun! :D 

24 minutes ago, Bad Wolf said:

Beatles, Rolling Stones, etc. for me. Its weird going into the grocery store on senior day and they're playing "I can't get no Satisfaction". 

I was once in the grocery store and heard "I Wanna Be Sedated."  I was like, really? This is where we are now?

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived