IGNORED

Michael and Brandon Keilen- Part 2

samurai_sarah

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Michael has had to wait for just about everything, it's not that shocking now that I think about she is now waiting to get pregnant. 

On 03/12/2016 at 6:11 AM, Carm_88 said:

Michael has had to wait for just about everything, it's not that shocking now that I think about she is now waiting to get pregnant. 

They'd probably just tell her "patience is a virtue"...

On December 2, 2016 at 0:11 PM, Carm_88 said:

Maybe but I have a hard time believing that. I think it's more likely they are either having fertility issues, or they just don't have sex very often. (Although, on the honeymoon episode Michael couldn't wait to get back to their room...). She did just post a few days ago on Instagram that she wasn't pregnant. Poor thing gets asked all the time. 

Lots of leghumper comments but this one, no asking about pregnancy that I have seen but I haven't read them all. Looks like they are enjoying themselves. 

I'd love to know what she does for teeth whitening. Her whites are most definitely sparkling!

If it's MS paint on Photoshop, I wont worry about it. :P

1 hour ago, CorruptionInc. said:

I'd love to know what she does for teeth whitening. Her whites are most definitely sparkling!

Hahah someone else commented on that. I do remember that one! I don't know if she responded! 

14 hours ago, CorruptionInc. said:

ha. well, i could tell you one way that's supposed to whiten teeth and would also fit in with why she's not pregnant yet.

She's remarkably tan too, which makes her teeth look even whiter. Taking tips from Jinger, maybe? They look really happy though.

4 minutes ago, princessmahina said:

She's remarkably tan too, which makes her teeth look even whiter. Taking tips from Jinger, maybe? They look really happy though.

She's not orange though, so I don't think it can be tips from Jinger! :P 

21 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

She's not orange though, so I don't think it can be tips from Jinger! :P 

Not yet, but she looks close! Then again, maybe Brandon doesn't have a thing for orange ladies... :pb_lol:

Michael has always been olive-skinned. She doesn't strike me as the self-tanner type. One of the younger girls is her doppleganger, down to the darker coloring. The Bates kids really run the genetic gamut from Michael to fair-haired, blue-eyed Erin. They have much more range than the Duggars, who only have one olive-skinned spawn, and none at all with brown eyes (Jessa comes closest with hazel).

14 hours ago, princessmahina said:

Not yet, but she looks close! Then again, maybe Brandon doesn't have a thing for orange ladies... :pb_lol:

But he surely is into one special orange guy. :-(

My heart kinda hurts for her.  I'm torn, I know their cult is dangerous but the woman in me also understands how much one can want a child.  I think she would genuinely want a baby not just to "fill her quiver". I think she would be a wonderful mom too.  

12 minutes ago, Incognito22 said:

My heart kinda hurts for her.  I'm torn, I know their cult is dangerous but the woman in me also understands how much one can want a child.  I think she would genuinely want a baby not just to "fill her quiver". I think she would be a wonderful mom too.  

If you think Michael would be a wonderful mother, you really need to learn more about ATI/IBLP. I understand that Michael seems more maternal than some other fundies we follow, and I am sure she has many positive qualities. But you just CANNOT be a wonderful mother while subjecting your children to the deeply harmful things this cult teaches. It simply does not go together.

8 hours ago, ophelia said:

But he surely is into one special orange guy. :-(

Ugh that's so true. Disgusting. 

On 12/7/2016 at 10:30 PM, marmalade said:

Michael has always been olive-skinned. She doesn't strike me as the self-tanner type. One of the younger girls is her doppleganger, down to the darker coloring. The Bates kids really run the genetic gamut from Michael to fair-haired, blue-eyed Erin. They have much more range than the Duggars, who only have one olive-skinned spawn, and none at all with brown eyes (Jessa comes closest with hazel).

Jessa's eyes are different from the rest's? I always thought they all had the same green eyes. I can't really tell the difference from pictures.

13 hours ago, seasonsoflife said:

Jessa's eyes are different from the rest's? I always thought they all had the same green eyes. I can't really tell the difference from pictures.

Their eyes are all pretty green to me, but I don't see differences in shades of the same color all that well.

The Duggars have more than one olive skinned spawn-- Jinger is naturally a little darker, but piles on self tanner to make herself look darker. (Which, on an unrelated note always makes me laugh that many of us who are naturally pale go to lengths like that to make ourselves look darker, while in some places women who are naturally darker go to extreme lengths to look paler. The grass is always greener, I guess)

I think pictures make eye color look different but for what I can tell Boob's eyes are green and Michelle's are a little more blueish (not deep ocean blue just blueish), so maybe eye color slightly varies from one kid to another?

I wouldn't call Jessa's eyes hazel though, but I know everyone sees and categorizes color differently. 

I've always been curious about they real hair. Is it curly? Is it wavy? I don't think we' ever seen the girls with their natural air-dried hair.

I can't tell what Jinger really looks like at this point. Too much self tanner.

38 minutes ago, princessmahina said:

Their eyes are all pretty green to me, but I don't see differences in shades of the same color all that well.

The Duggars have more than one olive skinned spawn-- Jinger is naturally a little darker, but piles on self tanner to make herself look darker. (Which, on an unrelated note always makes me laugh that many of us who are naturally pale go to lengths like that to make ourselves look darker, while in some places women who are naturally darker go to extreme lengths to look paler. The grass is always greener, I guess)

I know it's weird, but Jessa's eyes are rather reptilian, snake-like, combined with the color.

8 hours ago, seasonsoflife said:

I think pictures make eye color look different but for what I can tell Boob's eyes are green and Michelle's are a little more blueish (not deep ocean blue just blueish), so maybe eye color slightly varies from one kid to another?

I wouldn't call Jessa's eyes hazel though, but I know everyone sees and categorizes color differently. 

I've always been curious about they real hair. Is it curly? Is it wavy? I don't think we' ever seen the girls with their natural air-dried hair.

I can't tell what Jinger really looks like at this point. Too much self tanner.

Jessa's hair is naturally curly, but I think the rest of the four older girls have straight/wavy hair. 

On 12/6/2016 at 9:57 AM, Carm_88 said:

Lots of leghumper comments but this one, no asking about pregnancy that I have seen but I haven't read them all. Looks like they are enjoying themselves. 

On 12/6/2016 at 3:20 PM, CorruptionInc. said:

Wow! I do believe her teeth are actually whiter than the snow. What is this magic?!

21 hours ago, GoddessOfVictory said:

Wow! I do believe her teeth are actually whiter than the snow. What is this magic?!

It could have been that she had just had them polished or something at the dentist. I remember the one time I had that done (after my braces came off) the teeth were literally glowing in the dark they were that bright.

Someone on tumblr commented she's going to be talking about their troubles conceiving in the upcoming season.  I haven't seen the promo so I can't comment but it appears they're addressing it. I hope they didn't feel pressure to comment on it

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived