IGNORED

Jinger and Jeremy- God Defend New Zealand (Aotearoa)

samurai_sarah

2 hours ago, nst said:

and then where will Jessa hang out everyday if she joins them in Texas - certainly not with Jinge who will be working at her own job ministering 

perhaps Jessa can watch her own children in her own house 

do you see that happening? 

Somehow the whole group will wind up together, possibly in the big sandy area.  They will hope that the Duggars "celebrity" will draw in parishiners and money.  Bin will open a recording studio and start a "mission" through music. Derick will manage it.  The girls will work with crisis pregnancies/midwives and potentially have some form of a birthing center owned by boob.  Jeremy will preach.  The littles will be tended to by Hannie.

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Buzzard said:

Somehow the whole group will wind up together, possibly in the big sandy area.  They will hope that the Duggars "celebrity" will draw in parishiners and money.  Bin will open a recording studio and start a "mission" through music. Derick will manage it.  The girls will work with crisis pregnancies/midwives and potentially have some form of a birthing center owned by boob.  Jeremy will preach.  The littles will be tended to by Hannie.

It will be one big, happy cult. Creepy as anything! 

On ‎12‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 3:33 PM, sansan said:

And now for something totally different.......I looked up Valerie Vuolo on FB just to see if I could find her and maybe see some candid photos of her, BINGO! She actually is a pretty young woman and if just a tiny bit of this family rubs off on Jinger it will be the greatest thing. Valerie appears to be a social person and an accomplished violinist. There is a picture of her and her mom, Mrs. Vuolo, in a gold sequin tunic with black skinny slacks and black heels playing violins. Jeremy has to be accustomed to this type of dressing with his Mom and sister so maybe Jinger will break out a little more in the future. Also, I would think they must be back home now so I am impatiently awaiting a picture or two back in Texas.

I think it will rub off because Jeremy had relatively little time in the TTH and with JB.  The whole thing happened pretty quickly (even in fundie courtship time) and the influences just weren't there because he was in TX a lot.  I'm also dying for some news/photos from Laredo. Everything went dead after two stilted videos and three photos from the honeymoon.  We need some news J&J!  Some photos of Jinger using the three pieces of cutlery to whip up something in the kitchen.  A video of them buying a boatload of cute skinny jeans for Jinger in the mall and a bikini while they're at it.  Since TLC will have to separate them from the Duggars after all this happens, they can have their own reality show, "JinJer -- Loosening it up in Laredo."

21 minutes ago, trustworthy said:

I think it will rub off because Jeremy had relatively little time in the TTH and with JB.  The whole thing happened pretty quickly (even in fundie courtship time) and the influences just weren't there because he was in TX a lot.  I'm also dying for some news/photos from Laredo. Everything went dead after two stilted videos and three photos from the honeymoon.  We need some news J&J!  Some photos of Jinger using the three pieces of cutlery to whip up something in the kitchen.  A video of them buying a boatload of cute skinny jeans for Jinger in the mall and a bikini while they're at it.  Since TLC will have to separate them from the Duggars after all this happens, they can have their own reality show, "JinJer -- Loosening it up in Laredo."

me too, I want pictures, we've been patient long enough... where are they hiding anyway, that nobody is seeing them, almost everyone has a phone with a camera these days...

please don't let Jinger be camped out on a bathroom floor somewhere with morning sickness already :my_sad: not yet...

I'm the forever optimist who hopes Jeremy packed two large boxes of condoms and was very honest with Jinger and said we don't need to have the first baby for three or four years and this is one way we avoid having one until we're ready. 

I'm the forever optimist who hopes Jeremy packed two large boxes of condoms and was very honest with Jinger and said we don't need to have the first baby for three or four years and this is one way we avoid having one until we're ready. 

How do you suppose Jinger would be trained to respond to that? She's been told to go along with whatever her headship says, but she's also been trained that God wants you to have babies and He comes before everyone and everything. Even your headship.

Of course they could discuss it privately as a couple and tow the line publicly but I think their best chance of getting away with using contraception is to get the first baby out of the way (how sad) and then prevent. Less questions that way, I guess.

3 minutes ago, Coconut Flan said:

I sure do hope for her sake that he did that, but it seems to me that the status in fundieland of producing a honeymoon baby might be hard to resist, they are both up to their eyeballs in the kool-aid, after all, or were during the courtship and wedding...if she does turn up pregnant right away, maybe they will space the rest of their babies

54 minutes ago, Coconut Flan said:

That's my hope too.  Maybe one in 6 months or so just to keep suspicions down. Maybe Jinger can be the first to not have her mom's fertility, in public in private it's lots of condoms. 

The problem I have is that if he springs birth control on her he is basically saying he lied throughout their courtship about how their life would be. No way did she marry someone believing that they would be using birth control. So we at FJ may see birth control as a great idea but Jinger would have been misled as to who she was marrying and that isn't right either. Basically she has to give her body to someone who lied about something that is fundamental to her belief system. It's disrespectful and unfair to her. Is that ok because we think birth control is a good idea? 

The problem I have is that if he springs birth control on her he is basically saying he lied throughout their courtship about how their life would be. No way did she marry someone believing that they would be using birth control. So we at FJ may see birth control as a great idea but Jinger would have been misled as to who she was marrying and that isn't right either. Basically she has to give her body to someone who lied about something that is fundamental to her belief system. It's disrespectful and unfair to her. Is that ok because we think birth control is a good idea? 

I agree. That would make Jeremy no different than the enforcers in her cult. I've noticed people are only for freedom if it's freedom they think is acceptable for her to have. That's not freedom at all.

I could see the birth control conversation being Jeremy telling Jinger that he'd been praying about it alot, and he believes the Lord is laying it on his heart to wait.  But then again if it's God's will, no matter of protection is going to work anyway. 

1 hour ago, Shadoewolf said:

I could see the birth control conversation being Jeremy telling Jinger that he'd been praying about it alot, and he believes the Lord is laying it on his heart to wait.  But then again if it's God's will, no matter of protection is going to work anyway. 

I've had 2 separate fundie relatives tell me that God's will got me pregnant in spite of mine & husbands precautions and it never ceases to irk me lol.

I'm not that optimistic. I think fundies need to get pregnant early as a way to prove the marriage is working (AKA, the husband is fertile). Once they have a couple of kids, it's possible some fundies (or a lot of them) stop having kids or try to spaciate them. But look at Michael Bates, that's what happens when a fundie does not get pregnant soon, it's a nightmare for them.

So I'm sure Jinger will get pregnant soon. No matter she wants it. No matter Jeremy wants it either. It's their duty and they know it. Plus I see Jeremy too proud of himself, I don't think he could stand questions about infertility or jokes about privacy. And I'm sure Duggars wedding gift was a box of pregnancy tests.

I agree they will face a lot of pressure to procreate right away. If they do any sort of family planning I think it would involve NFP - avoiding sex during ovulation. He could use the argument that if it's God's will they'll get pregnant even if they use NFP, since it is less accurate than contraception anyway. That would enable them to space children. He could say God wants him to be a pastor and since the paycheck isn't much, they shouldn't have more children than they can afford, which would force him to get a different job. After a few years living on a small income, without JB's money, she might agree!

15 hours ago, Buzzard said:

The thought of a Duggar-run crisis pregnancy center is just horrifying.

5 hours ago, 19Kittens said:

I've had 2 separate fundie relatives tell me that God's will got me pregnant in spite of mine & husbands precautions and it never ceases to irk me lol.

That's horrible. I would be so pissed if someone said that to me. 

On 12/5/2016 at 5:38 PM, Sherresed said:

Jeremy's church does have other ministers \pastors they have a YouTube channel and I actually saw a video from maybe a year ago where someone was getting ordained, I like watch ordinations. My own two year anniversary( of my ordination us on coming up soon I can't believe I have been a Deaconess for two years ( Deaconess is term for a female minister who is not a pastor in the church I attend.)

@Sherresed    LCMS, perhaps??  God's blessings on your ordination anniversary.  St. Louis or Fort Wayne?

8 hours ago, socalrules said:

They believe in leaving babies up to God. Don't they realize God gave people the knowledge to create different types of birth control?

I just hope the absence of Jinjer is not tied to  JB's renovation of that property and large building that he owns. 

Stay as far away from NWA and JB Duggar as you can, Jinjer.

Jinger seems super agreeable. I bet if Jeremy did say something about "praying a lot about this", I can see her nodding her head dutifully like it's nothing. She would need to have the critical thinking skills to process that what he is saying is different than how she was taught. However, many Duggars have not shown to have a deep thought process, and it's okay just to follow dad or husband.

10 hours ago, socalrules said:

Maybe, just maybe, he could say that he never imagined how heavenly it was to have alone time with her, privately and out socially and he wishes that along with him, she would like a longer period of that type of time. What woman would not like to hear that and be a little proud of it?  I, on the other hand, am a little more aware of manipulative behavior and might call BS, but I consider myself a little more street savvy than Jinger.

Speaking as someone who has dealt with infertility issues and having been married two years, I can vouch for Jinger that there is nothing more annoying or intrusive as to people asking when you're going to have a baby. It's like as soon as you're married, your sex life becomes everyone's business. And, if you're like me, it's heartbreaking. 

10 hours ago, socalrules said:

Maybe they had an agreement to say the "as many as God chooses" thing in public but a private decision to wait for a baby.  

It must be hard to make important decisions before marriage when there is always a chaperone to report back. Birth control isn't something they could even discuss. They have to go along with "as many as God gives us." Who knows what they really think?

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived