IGNORED

Jinger and Jeremy- God Defend New Zealand (Aotearoa)

samurai_sarah

Continue from here:

And in keeping with our tradition of songs, here's the inspiration for the title:

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those wondering, I'm actually a Kiwi trapped in a Koala suit.

I rather enjoy singing this and Slice of Heaven to annoy my family. 

My Maori is shocking bad and to quote my family "Only a true Australian could butcher the language that bad".

I look forward to JinJer proving Americans are worse at the language than me!

To be fair they wouldn't be alone in Surfer's. I'm sure there is lots of young couples outside their parents homes for the first time, doing well, things... :handsex:

2 hours ago, Kangaroo said:

To be fair they wouldn't be alone in Surfer's. I'm sure there is lots of young couples outside their parents homes for the first time, doing well, things... :handsex:

I love it! It's hilarious that they were in Australia during a time when so many young people go nuts. Jingermy could be toolies! 

7 hours ago, Kangaroo said:

For those wondering, I'm actually a Kiwi trapped in a Koala suit.

I rather enjoy singing this and Slice of Heaven to annoy my family. 

My Maori is shocking bad and to quote my family "Only a true Australian could butcher the language that bad".

I look forward to JinJer proving Americans are worse at the language than me!

Thanks for the history lesson, I had no idea what Maori was so googled.  I now have a very new understanding of Kiwi history.  One thing most all American's lack is world history. Showing we are worse at a lot more than just languages. 

NZ is beautiful and has so much to do and see. We particularly enjoyed the south Island.

How does Jinger really know what she wants? Jill thought she wanted to work in the mission field and from what we have seen, the reality of what that life entails is quite different and something that seems to less than thrill Jill.

I hope city life away from Duggarville totally agrees with Jinger.

Autocorrect hates Jinger. I might always use Jinjer.

51 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

NZ is beautiful and has so much to do and see. We particularly enjoyed the south Island.

How does Jinger really know what she wants? Jill thought she wanted to work in the mission field and from what we have seen, the reality of what that life entails is quite different and something that seems to less than thrill Jill.

I hope city life away from Duggarville totally agrees with Jinger.

Autocorrect hates Jinger. I might always use Jinjer.

You're right.  At this point and coming out of the cage, uh the TTH, she has no idea what she wants.  The interesting thing Is that Laredo is listed as "one of the least diverse cities in America" because it's 96% Latino.  Fortunately San Antonio and Austin will be more diverse -- they might actually have Asians and African-Americans -- so they'll be some exposure.  I hope Jeremy's church isn't a "here I am the saved white person helping all these poor Latinos" kind of place, but it might be.  It would be like Jill and Derick on a mission but with better plumbing.

At this point with all the Duggar names and nicknames I type, I'm shocked my phone doesn't autocorrect with "wat?" every time.

I checked the last five pages of the last J&J thread, but didn't see this pic (obviously if discussed already, feel free to ignore!) ~ courtesy of tumblr.  ETA put pic in spoiler tag, cause I figure it might be a little large for mobile users

We got another knee dress, and some more heels (I know it's hard to tell, so allowing myself to be a stalker so y'all don't have to be - I zoomed in on the pic, and to me it looks like a cute pair of golden strapped heels).  Add that to the black dress with heels, the shoulder baring cooking outfit, and the by-the-river-taping-TLC-paid-honeymoon kneed outfit with black tights, I gotta say I like Alyssa 2.0's fashion choices so far (and yup, 100% understand that that changes nothing in regards to her personal beliefs).

Also, I do not mean this in a sexual way whatsoever - but Jinger has a nice pair of legs that I have to admit I covet.  I have tree stumps for legs (genetic, whether I'm 50 lbs lighter, or heavier, no change!), so anytime I see long, lean legs, I get the sin of envy hard.

Spoiler

Screen Shot 2016-11-26 at 5.51.35 PM.png

3 minutes ago, Fun Undies said:

I checked the last five pages of the last J&J thread, but didn't see this pic (obviously if discussed already, feel free to ignore!) ~ courtesy of tumblr.

We got another knee dress, and some more heels (I know it's hard to tell, so allowing myself to be a stalker so y'all don't have to be - I zoomed in on the pic, and to me it looks like a cute pair of golden strapped heels).  Add that to the black dress with heels, the shoulder baring cooking outfit, and the by-the-river-taping-TLC-paid-honeymoon kneed outfit with black tights, I gotta say I like Alyssa 2.0's fashion choices so far (and yup, 100% understand that that changes nothing in regards to her personal beliefs).

Also, I do not mean this in a sexual way whatsoever - but Jinger has a nice pair of legs that I have to admit I covet.  I have tree stumps for legs (genetic, whether I'm 50 lbs lighter, or heavier, no change!), so anytime I see long, lean legs, I get the sin of envy hard.

Screen Shot 2016-11-26 at 5.51.35 PM.png

Isn't that the inside of the Sydney Opera House?  I was there once but it was like 20 years ago.

They got married three weeks ago. If they're still on their honeymoon, TLC is footing one hell of a bill and I can't help but wonder what they are getting in return. 

19 minutes ago, Cheetah said:

Isn't that the inside of the Sydney Opera House?  I was there once but it was like 20 years ago.

It definitely is. I was there last month for a concert.

According to the same tumblr post I got it from, the two ladies posing with them said they were all at the opera house, and talked to them a bit after the concert.  I have no idea when the pic was taken, but if they are still in Australia, then wow ~ that's a long honeymoon.  Reminds me of those fancy, rich, old money families from the 1800's who go on like a year long sabbatical with their new spouses, traveling around the world ;)

According to the same tumblr post I got it from, the two ladies posing with them said they were all at the opera house, and talked to them a bit after the concert.  I have no idea when the pic was taken, but if they are still in Australia, then wow ~ that's a long honeymoon.  Reminds me of those fancy, rich, old money families from the 1800's who go on like a year long sabbatical with their new spouses, traveling around the world [emoji6]

That's the dream!

1 hour ago, Cheetah said:

Add that to the black dress with heels, the shoulder baring cooking outfit,

What shoulder baring cooking outfit? How did I miss that? Where to find, please.

1 hour ago, fundiefan said:

They got married three weeks ago. If they're still on their honeymoon, TLC is footing one hell of a bill and I can't help but wonder what they are getting in return. 

It's quite probable that they stuck around stateside a few days, to get some privacy and vote for a certain oompa loompa.

1 hour ago, sansan said:

What shoulder baring cooking outfit? How did I miss that? Where to find, please.

Right here darling :)

Spoiler

Screen Shot 2016-11-26 at 8.23.08 PM.png

Like Jessa and Ben, they seem to be at a cooking lesson. Unlike Jessa, at least Jinger has the good sense to tie her hair back while in a professional kitchen.

Maybe having Grandma Voulu pull her loose hair back over her shoulders while mixing meat was a bit of a lightbulb moment for Jinger.

jessaben.jpeg

Ooooh! Fun Undies! Thank you.

Jinger, you little trollop, I love it. There is hope yet. I would love to be a fly on the wall to hear Jeremy and her talk about the way she dresses.

1 hour ago, Arix said:

It's quite probable that they stuck around stateside a few days, to get some privacy and vote for a certain oompa loompa.

The girl gotta support her fellow orange person!

51 minutes ago, sansan said:

I would love to be a fly on the wall to hear Jeremy and her talk about the way she dresses.

"Babe, you look defrauding today." :pearlclutching:

Alternatively Jeremy having been exposed to the real world knows big words, and calls her hot.

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived