IGNORED

Arrows for the Quiver: Upcoming Babies 6

Bethella

On 2/15/2017 at 9:48 AM, Bethella said:

The comments on her last post from 4 weeks ago says that everything is calm now.

Thanks @teachergirl and @hollyandivy, I didn't have this instagram just a joint one that's private.

Good news about the Loomii. She's had enough sorrow. 

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Melanie Maxwell has had her baby. Benjamin Steven, born Tuesday evening. I was guessing they'd probably go with Benjamin if it was a boy, so they'd have girls A-C then boys A-B.

Another Roloff grandbaby on the way, Audrey and Jeremy are expecting their first on September 1.

http://hollywoodlife.com/2017/02/22/audrey-roloff-pregnant-little-people-big-star-world-1st-baby/

And I just noticed that Molly got engaged at Christmas time to her longtime boyfriend Joel.

Those two are already the most insufferable people on the planet, pregnancy is going to make them so smug and know-it-all that they'll transcend the physical plane...

13 hours ago, nickelodeon said:

Those two are already the most insufferable people on the planet, pregnancy is going to make them so smug and know-it-all that they'll transcend the physical plane...

Oh man I really hope it's a huge reality smack to the face for them. They need to be knocked down a peg or two. Or ten. I can't stand them.

I don't follow the Rollofs so I looked up Jeremy's IG, do they really have a marriage strengthening site?  They are 26 and have been married all of 2 yrs and just got pregnant with #1 and they want to tell me how to strengthen my marriage?  I'll see you in a year.  When you are both exhausted and the baby still is screaming at night and pooping on your favorite shirt and you want to throw your partner out the window because they are exhausted too and you had a fight about who's going to get the baby back to sleep.  Or how about in a few more years when you have a couple of littles, survive on coffee and are wishing for a day to yourself.  Years ago I had a friend that told me that she and her husband (who she married young) had never had a fight until they had kids.  I wasn't married, I didn't get it.  Now I do.  So see ya Rollofs.  I'm sure her parenting advice will come flooding out soon.  Have fun with that.  

3 hours ago, JMO said:

I don't follow the Rollofs so I looked up Jeremy's IG, do they really have a marriage strengthening site?  They are 26 and have been married all of 2 yrs and just got pregnant with #1 and they want to tell me how to strengthen my marriage?  I'll see you in a year.  When you are both exhausted and the baby still is screaming at night and pooping on your favorite shirt and you want to throw your partner out the window because they are exhausted too and you had a fight about who's going to get the baby back to sleep.  Or how about in a few more years when you have a couple of littles, survive on coffee and are wishing for a day to yourself.  Years ago I had a friend that told me that she and her husband (who she married young) had never had a fight until they had kids.  I wasn't married, I didn't get it.  Now I do.  So see ya Rollofs.  I'm sure her parenting advice will come flooding out soon.  Have fun with that.  

Is it mean that I hope they have a baby as difficult as my first? I bet she has all these big plans to be this perfect mommy in all ways and is so very smug about it. 

1 hour ago, JMO said:

@JermajestyDuggar she will probably have some "sucker baby" that sleeps through the night at 6 weeks and never cries. The 2nd or 3rd will torture her. 

I was a "sucker baby" or as I put it "the perfect child" who slept through the night at three weeks and was mostly always happy. Except for my few bouts of projectile vomiting like The Exorcist, I was the perfect baby. This is why I'm an only child. My mom knew no other baby would be like me. *full on beam* lol

15 hours ago, divadivine said:

I was a "sucker baby" or as I put it "the perfect child" who slept through the night at three weeks and was mostly always happy. Except for my few bouts of projectile vomiting like The Exorcist, I was the perfect baby. This is why I'm an only child. My mom knew no other baby would be like me. *full on beam* lol

This is legitimately one of my arguments against more babies to my husband. "The first one has been so perfect, why would I mess up that winning streak?!"

The curse of the Perfect First is a real thing. My parents had the paragon of babyhood with my brother, an insufferably beautiful child who apparently shat tiny golden nuggets and cried the hallelujah chorus in tune. He was small (mom: "I barely had to push!"), totally gorgeous, and had the added laurels of being the First Grandchild/Grandson on both sides of the family. 

They sensed the curse, and waited for TEN YEARS before having me. I was enormous (mom: "you destroyed me"), the less-desired gender, screamed incessantly for 6 months, and was utterly without resemblance to my saintly brother. Despite the fact he went through a grotesque and awkward adolescence shortly after my birth, the comparisons remained decidedly not in my favor for many years.

On the other hand, my best friend was a perfect second baby in contrast to her sister, who apparently cried for the entirety of the Carter administration. Her sister was so awful as an infant, their extended family actually staged an intervention with the parents in an effort to convince them to not have anymore kids. Thankfully, they didn't listen. But alas, Firstborn never grew out of her newborn personality. She's now estranged from the family.

Kaeleigh holt  Tull had her third boy sometime this month. Don't know the exact date but she has a picture from last week with all three of her boys on facebook. 

Her kids are insanely close in age. They are 2, 1, and newborn :-0

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Kaeleigh holt  Tull had her third boy sometime this month. Don't know the exact date but she has a picture from last week with all three of her boys on facebook. 

Her kids are insanely close in age. They are 2, 1, and newborn :-0

According to Bobye's FB William Bruce Tull was born February 16, 8 lbs 5 oz and 21"

1 hour ago, Bethella said:

According to Bobye's FB William Bruce Tull was born February 16, 8 lbs 5 oz and 21"

She seems to go with very common and traditional boy names. Robert, Michael, and William. I wonder if she would go different for girl names like so many fundies do. Her name has quite the unique spelling along with her mom. 

And yay for yet another boy in fundie land. 

Going back to the sucker baby discussion, I knew a family that had their 4th baby, all girls.  Oldest was only 6.   The mom was continually worried for the first few days that something was wrong with her newborn and was convinced the girl couldn't breath.  I happened to be visiting and witnessed the baby wake up.  The baby shift stretched, squirmed, and yawned and then gave a typical newborn wakening cry.  Turns out her first 3 girls were screamers.  The second they were a little awake they screamed non-stop. The first would cause every mom around to run in a panic to see what was wrong.  She finally got her content happy baby with #4 and was so used to all newborns being constant screamers she thought that there was something wrong with her.  I'm impressed she kept having kids. 

My parents didn't have any more children because I was a screamer (I always thought it was because they didn't have enough money to raise a second child, but it turns out that was not the case). They make jokes about it à la "you were constantly screaming so we put you in the bram and left you outside in the garden alone, to scream it out. When I was 3 months old, I stopped screaming and was the most silent baby, would never raise my voice until I was about 14 years old. When I told my mom that I want to have 2 children in the future, probably by adoption, she said "start with one and you will see that you won't want to have a second one" I'm really starting to think that my parents were not fit at all to raise a baby. maybe a bigger child, but not a baby/infant.

Lands Dixon, of the infamous Dixon clan, is having a baby in June per Facebook.  It looks like she's at least speaking to her mom and Joclyn at this point. No word on how feminine they're all feelin'.

1 hour ago, ladyamylynn said:

Lands Dixon, of the infamous Dixon clan, is having a baby in June per Facebook.  It looks like she's at least speaking to her mom and Joclyn at this point. No word on how feminine they're all feelin'.

Oh lord the Dixons were a Jerry Springer episode. 

37 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Oh lord the Dixons were a Jerry Springer episode. 

Sorry, that was supposed to say Manda not Lands.

My poor mum is always so upset that she only learned about colic when my brother was born.  I was that hell firstborn - my mum had pre-eclampsia, swelled up like crazy, was sent to hospital to lie down for 2 weeks until they decided it was time to drag me out with forceps.  I was apparently angelic-looking, but I screamed and screamed - and when I was upset, she fed me, which comforted me for a little while until I started screaming again.  This lasted, I dunno, 6 months, by which time she was accidentally pregnant again.  She casually mentioned how she was really not looking forward to the screaming again, now I'd finally stopped, and her friend, just as casually said, oh, colic, haha, yeah, that's , and that she had solved it by cutting out cow's milk from her own diet.  My mum  said it was like the sun coming out - she'd thought she was a terrible mother - and her doctor understood the concept of colic, while "my baby cries all the time" was just met  with "that's completely normal". 

My poor mum!

On 3/1/2017 at 5:03 PM, ladyamylynn said:

Sorry, that was supposed to say Manda not Lands.

I typically acknowledge how grateful I am that I wasn't born a Maxwell every time I read any of their drivel. xon. That is one messed up family. 

On 3/1/2017 at 3:40 PM, ladyamylynn said:

It looks like she's having a girl named Chloe Hope. 

According the family's website, "Farming the Carolinas", Jordan Yuck is expecting a fourth daughter, on March the 15th....

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic

Archived