IGNORED

fried rice without the rice.

doggie

I can’t eat cabs so I have to find ways to eat better. 
 so this is more tecnique then recipe since is is so variable. 
 I use the riced cauliflower from trader joes the cost is so close and it says  lot of effort. I use bacon as the meat and flavor and I love the trader joes ends and pieces it is a really nice bacon and not so salty or fatty.
  I cook this in a ss pan it does not need non stick. I fry the bacon chopped up slowly and when it is close to being done but not brown I add the veggies I want onions peppers and such. I like mushrooms but I like to cook them separately in another plan then I can keep them a bit crispy or slow and bring the moisture out. so I cook the mushrooms while the bacon is cooking. so when the veggies and bacon are done I remove them leaving some of the oil and the crunchy bits on the bottom. one bag makes about 4 servings of fried rice depending on what you add. so you cook the cauliflower at the same temp as the bacon stirring somewhat often. the trick I found is it does not have carbs so it does not have that sweetness you get from grains so I shred carrots into it about 3 to 1 or a bit less cauliflower to carry grated. like the bag I would use a medium carrot. I also grate in ginger root and some toasted sesame oil. I cook the eggs in a non stick pan with some butter and sesame oil low temp scrambled eggs.I cook it till it starts to turn soft then I add the bacon and veggies and eggs and some wheat free tamari sauce. if you want more cooked meat that too. 
this can have about anything you want in it it is mostly veggies and pretty low calorie too. the carrots really made it close to fried rice this is my wises she does not want mushrooms or green onions. 

IMG_1186.JPG

Sounds great!! Would you mind if I shared (written out , no names attached) with my son? Sounds right up his alley .

nope go ahead. not like I invented it. but I did come up with the carrot idea that really helped. I wish I could use other Chinese seasonings like oyster sauce but most have wheat or at least sugar in them. 

Archived