IGNORED

Man, 78, Arrested For Mooning Woman, 29, Who, For Some Reason, Rejected His Sexual Advances

47of74

I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume that this guy voted for the Orange Toxic Megacolon

thesmokinggun.com/buster/buttocks/old-guy-in-mooning-bust-628439

After having his sexual advances rejected by a woman nearly 50 years his junior, a 78-year-old Texas man dropped trou and mooned the object of his desire, according to cops who arrested the septuagenarian for obscenity.

Police say that Robert Scott approached the 29-year-old woman Saturday afternoon outside a DoubleTree hotel in Kenner, Louisiana. Scott, seen at right, told the woman that she was attractive.

The offended woman responded by telling the elderly pickup artist to "Please get out of my face."

Scott did not handle the rejection well. Police allege that Scott unfastened his buckle and dropped his pants and underwear to the ground, introducing the victim to his not-so-super moon. "Okay, I'll get out of your face," said Scott, who allegedly exposed "his anus, buttocks, and part of his genitals" to the victim.

Yes, Robert, waving your arse in someone's face is DEFINITELY the best way to try to get them to change their mind about you.

#facepalm

10 hours ago, mango_fandango said:

Yes, Robert, waving your arse in someone's face is DEFINITELY the best way to try to get them to change their mind about you.

#facepalm

If Hugh Jackman, Dean Ambrose (wrassler) or were to do that to me, I'd be more than ok with that.  :my_biggrin:

• 3 weeks later...
On 25/11/2016 at 2:14 PM, LadyCrow1313 said:

If Hugh Jackman, Dean Ambrose (wrassler) or were to do that to me, I'd be more than ok with that.  :my_biggrin:

A little more palatable than the prize specimen being talked about, but still a no for me, I'm afraid :pb_lol:

Archived