IGNORED

Counting On Season Two - Part 7

Destiny

It looks like they were given a direction by the photographer and only Ben  and Jesse really owned it and went with it.  The other Duggars did to various extents as they are used to some direction.  Jeremy however did not, he and Jinger look very different as a result.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like it was a bad photo shop in of Jinger and Jeremy who don't fit. It just throws off the rest of the pictures. Plus it makes Joseph awkwardly far away. 

At the end of this promo video you see all of them in the same clothes as the promo picture.  Jinger is standing on the right with Jeremy behind her.  They're wearing the same clothes.  I agree the picture looks weird but probably not photo shopped.

http://www.duggarfamilyblog.com/.

Sorry can't link to direct video but you can find it on this blog.

I still can't believe Jim-Bob and Michelle are allowed to show their faces on this network after what they did. They let a 15-year-old sexually molest a FIVE-YEAR-OLD because they failed to remove him from the house or put him in any type of treatment after discovering that he was a molestor! If they had sent him away after the FIRST TIME, then he would never gave had the opportunity to molest the youngest victim. They are such unbelievably awful excuses for parents. 

I mean that just makes me sick. Grabbing the older girls' boobs is one thing (even though I can't comprehend Josh being attracted to his own sisters!!) , but what does a FIVE YEAR OLD have that could possibly be interesting??? So sad and unbelievably disturbing. 

3 hours ago, Lurky said:

Who's the girl on the far right?

ETA Just saw in another thread it's Jana?  It looks nothing like her!  I had thought OMGCourtship!

I'm glad I wasn't the only one! I could not recognise her at all at first! 

We have a season three thread.  Please take the preview discussion over there.  Thanks.

Archived