IGNORED

Priss & Pecan, Pt 4: Dump Truck Baby

samurai_sarah

13 hours ago, December said:

To me, it's fascinating how people like these talk up how sexual "purity" and marriage between 1 man and 1 woman is so critical to our society not bursting into flames. Then they go and vote for a man who's had 2 divorces and is now on wife #3, and got caught on video bragging about sexual assault. Just goes to show how all that "values" talk is just hot air, because ultimately they are happy to support this guy publicly solely on the issue of abortion. Not to mention the irony of them supporting someone who's admitted he's not really into the whole asking God for forgiveness thing and demonstrates a lack of religious knowledge or serious affiliation. And he's flip-flopped on the issue of abortion over the past 20 years or so. It's not like he was championing this cause for decades, and suddenly he's the face of the anti-abortion movement in this country. It's bizarre...

It's like all things with Fundies, they hear what they want to hear and ignore the rest. They hear that Trump is anti-abortion and same sex marriage, clearly he is a good man and he will make a good president. It doesn't matter that he's a sexual abuser; not at all. That was just a mistake. He didn't mean to say that. 

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

It's like all things with Fundies, they hear what they want to hear and ignore the rest. They hear that Trump is anti-abortion and same sex marriage, clearly he is a good man and he will make a good president. It doesn't matter that he's a sexual abuser; not at all. That was just a mistake. He didn't mean to say that. 

Also, why is anyone surprised that fundies who follow Bill Gothard will vote for a racist with crooked business practices and a bizarre and worrying sexual fixation on his own daughter?

On 11/3/2016 at 1:49 PM, luv2laugh said:

According to Instagram, they voted for Trump. 

image.png

Ya, not surprised they voted for Trump. UGH.
Also,  I am very much creeped out by how much they look like brother and sister.

16 minutes ago, MyMilkshake said:

Ya, not surprised they voted for Trump. UGH.
Also,  I am very much creeped out by how much they look like brother and sister.

Wonder if they brought Joffrey, Myrcella, and Tommen to learn about performing their civic duty.

Conservative values?  Well, I guess when your asshole god condones rape and murder it's okay for your president to be an asshole too.

I must take us back momentarily to Dump Truck Baby.  I was wildly worried that there was more going on than just a crying baby during a failed photo shoot.  I did some severe sleuthing, heinous  hacking, and deplorable dark webbing and I have just now gotten to what I believe is the real reason DTB is howling.   I dare not post this for the world to see so I have placed it under a spoiler.  Please do not pass this around as I fear that a rotten pecan  will fall on my head under suspicious circumstances and I will be without  a Bible  Bee bag to steal store  it.

Spoiler

Spoiler

pecan baby in truck.jpg

2 minutes ago, dpndetfarm said:

I must take us back momentarily to Dump Truck Baby.  I was wildly worried that there was more going on than just a crying baby during a failed photo shoot.  I did some severe sleuthing, heinous  hacking, and deplorable dark webbing and I have just now gotten to what I believe is the real reason DTB is howling.   I dare not post this for the world to see so I have placed it under a spoiler.  Please do not pass this around as I fear that a rotten pecan  will fall on my head under suspicious circumstances and I will be without  a Bible  Bee bag to steal store  it.

Hide contents

Hide contents

pecan baby in truck.jpg

Oh my god! The horror! The horror! 

On 11/5/2016 at 8:18 AM, MyMilkshake said:

-snip-

I know, it kind of reminds me of when Rob Lowe was dating Princess Stephanie back in the 1900's. He supposedly liked the fact she looked eerily like him. 

1 hour ago, ChunkyBarbie said:

I know, it kind of reminds me of when Rob Lowe was dating Princess Stephanie back in the 1900's. He supposedly liked the fact she looked eerily like him. 

That is creepy. Ew! 

1 hour ago, ChunkyBarbie said:

You do look for the male/female version of yourself according to psychology. It was just that it's facial structure and not exactly looking totally alike. 

On ‎11‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 0:42 PM, IntrinsicallyDisordered said:

#values

#values

#values

WHAT VALUES?!?

Negative values, if there are such things?

I want to believe Pris voted differently than Pecan. Voting is personal so it's possible she could have voted for someone else secretly.  

I want to believe Pris voted differently than Pecan. Voting is personal so it's possible she could have voted for someone else secretly.  

I read an article a few weeks ago where a bunch of evangelical couples were surveyed privately and a much higher percentage of men said their wives would be voting Trump than the percentage of women that said they were voting Trump.

I'll see if I can dig it up; it was a really interesting read.

4 minutes ago, alba said:

I read an article a few weeks ago where a bunch of evangelical couples were surveyed privately and a much higher percentage of men said their wives would be voting Trump than the percentage of women that said they were voting Trump.

Oh I hope that's true. I don't think any woman should vote for Trump. 

2 minutes ago, alba said:

That is interesting and I would like to read that article if you can find it. I can't imagine that Pris would be one of them though.

It's better than voting for Trump, but still disturbing if they're having to sneak around to do it. I can't imagine being married to someone I feel the need to lie to about who I'm voting for.

Speaking of which, I had a dream last night that I was going to have a Trump baby (one of the sons, not his); I was also going to have an abortion, & the Golden Girls (Dorothy was my mother, Sophia was my grandmother & Rose/Blanch were there, too) were going to help me recover & get over it.

Talk about wacked out dreaming!

9 minutes ago, LadyCrow1313 said:

Speaking of which, I had a dream last night that I was going to have a Trump baby (one of the sons, not his); I was also going to have an abortion, & the Golden Girls (Dorothy was my mother, Sophia was my grandmother & Rose/Blanch were there, too) were going to help me recover & get over it.

Talk about wacked out dreaming!

What a strange dream. I think this election is messing with so many people. 

On 11/4/2016 at 9:11 PM, December said:

To me, it's fascinating how people like these talk up how sexual "purity" and marriage between 1 man and 1 woman is so critical to our society not bursting into flames. Then they go and vote for a man who's had 2 divorces and is now on wife #3, and got caught on video bragging about sexual assault. Just goes to show how all that "values" talk is just hot air, because ultimately they are happy to support this guy publicly solely on the issue of abortion. Not to mention the irony of them supporting someone who's admitted he's not really into the whole asking God for forgiveness thing and demonstrates a lack of religious knowledge or serious affiliation. And he's flip-flopped on the issue of abortion over the past 20 years or so. It's not like he was championing this cause for decades, and suddenly he's the face of the anti-abortion movement in this country. It's bizarre...

I think the republican party has become so entwined with anti-abortion (and anti-gay, and anti-trans, and anti-lots of other things) policies that Trump is automatically seen as representative of those things by virtue of being the republican candidate. Romney was a real flip-flopper too. It's possible the GOP had something going for it at one point, but it's become completely corrupted by the religious right. 

On 11/6/2016 at 9:36 AM, MyMilkshake said:

That is creepy. Ew! 

I cleaned up my statement before I posted, it was actually much creepier.  It is amazing and sad how much you can get away with in life if you are really good looking. Luckily, Smuggar isn't Hollywood handsome. I'm not comparing the two men, just making a casual observation. 

On 11/3/2016 at 10:21 AM, Carm_88 said:

Hahah I think the poor baby realized what family he had been born into and he was railing at God. Why did you do this to me? How dare you? I'm in a sweater vestttttt! They are constantly matching; these two people are a couple of cards short of a deck!

Not "railing," but CRYING OUT! In ATI/IBLP one cries out! lol

I saw this on a a pickles posting.  I literally laughed out loud.  Like, honestly, literally laughed out loud.  The dumb part?  Maybe not the nicest all brainwashings considered, but the first part?  Hysterical!

"A Gay guy, a pedophile, and two dumb sisters walk into a restaurant...."

47 minutes ago, Lovebug said:

I saw this on a a pickles posting.  I literally laughed out loud.  Like, honestly, literally laughed out loud.  The dumb part?  Maybe not the nicest all brainwashings considered, but the first part?  Hysterical!

"A Gay guy, a pedophile, and two dumb sisters walk into a restaurant...."

I hate to say this but pedophile shouldn't be brought up, Josh isn't one...and I know that you are repeating it. 

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived