IGNORED

Jinger and the Jock - It's in his Kiss (Shoop Shoop Song)

samurai_sarah

Well Jill Rodrigues is heading to Arkansas for an event she is not allowed to tell people about yet. I SEVERELY hope it is the wedding, because that will be fun to watch. At the last Bates wedding she dressed her kids in white and managed to get them on the front row. 

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, formergothardite said:

Well Jill Rodrigues is heading to Arkansas for an event she is not allowed to tell people about yet. I SEVERELY hope it is the wedding, because that will be fun to watch. At the last Bates wedding she dressed her kids in white and managed to get them on the front row. 

Ooo. What's her Insta handle?

Off topic, but that Krista girl is going somewhere that requires a passport (that doesn't mean she isn't making a stop in Arkansas or Texas though!) I've never been in law school but I always imagined it was grueling, but she seems to always be jetting off somewhere during the week.

To get back on topic, she said she had an event to go to today at 10 am. She will be missing it due to flight issues. Keeping an eye out for clues lol.

10 minutes ago, BlessaYourHeart said:

Just seen this on twitter...wedding today or tomorrow maybe? 

IMG_8966.PNG

I don't have Twitter, but someone ask her!

4 minutes ago, eleanora3 said:

I don't have Twitter, but someone ask her!

I literally just searched duggar wedding out of curiosity and procrastination. My Twitter is private though due to being a trainee teacher....students can get creepy about a young teachers private life...so that's the height my investigation skills can reach 

Why is that tweet dated 3/11/2016?

For those who asked about the Bates visiting the Columbus ship replicas yesterday-- those ships travel and are currently  in East Tennessee, according to their Port Schedule at http://www.thenina.com/schedule.html--they probably went to see them at Fort Loudon Marina yesterday.  

}

1 minute ago, HereticHick said:

Why is that tweet dated 3/11/2016?

UK dating system (day-month-year). 3rd November, not 11th March.

(not really related to this but, I'm in UK and I work with the US a lot and it has been a painful lesson for me to learn *Always use words never numbers when dating things!*)

6 hours ago, marmalade said:

It's a leghumper account. Neither Jinger nor Jeremy have Insta accounts. 

Right. and exactly the point.  The crazy fangirls love to fan the flames.

1 minute ago, TShirtsLongSkirts said:

UK dating system (day-month-year). 3rd November, not 11th March.

(not really related to this but, I'm in UK and I work with the US a lot and it has been a painful lesson for me to learn *Always use words never numbers when dating things!*)

You beat me to the explanation lol I wasn't just about to post when i realised you replied 

3 hours ago, danni9242 said:

I'd agree. Zach having a normal job means it's unusual for him to be dressed up on a weekday and I get the impression Whitney wouldn't bother dressing that nicely day to day....

Could be for a Wednesday night church service. I know the Duggars are trying to keep this a secret, but I really don't think they'd have a middle of the week wedding. Sure, the mamas and blessings in attendance would all be free because homeschool, but a lot of the headships would still be working. Friday, maybe. 

11 hours ago, zygote373 said:

Whitney and Zach look awfully dressed up in their latest instagram...could it have been today?

J-Rod would be furious if it was. The Rodriguii aren't in Arkansas until the weekend (for an event they can;t discuss just yet *smile*)!

7 minutes ago, sta_sha said:

J-Rod would be furious if it was. The Rodriguii aren't in Arkansas until the weekend (for an event they can;t discuss just yet *smile*)!

I am sure that J-Rod knows. She probably has better snooping than we think. I'd say the wedding is sometime this weekend. I woud think...anyway. That would make sense...now that means that the wedding could be today because the Duggars do not make sense.

13 minutes ago, sta_sha said:

Who is this person and what's her instagram (or FB or Twitter or wherever she posted that)

Who is this person and what's her instagram (or FB or Twitter or wherever she posted that)

Check out the RV Full of Grifting sub-forum. The specific post is on rodriguesfamilyministries.com. Apologies in advance for the crazy.

Is it possible that JRod et al. were actually invited to the wedding? That would explain how she appears to know when it is (and takes much pleasure in sharing with her readers that she's got something SOOPER-SEKRIT that day).

'Sunday – November 6th – To be determined exactly what church / churches we will be attending.  The schedule for that day is being left flexible due to reasons (again) we are not at liberty to share at this time.  We have a couple of churches “waiting in the portals” that may be our destination for that day………smile.  KNOW THIS – we WILL be in church!!  LOL' 

could j-rod be hinting that they will be in church for a wedding? ....smile:2wankers:

1 minute ago, BlessaYourHeart said:

'Sunday – November 6th – To be determined exactly what church / churches we will be attending.  The schedule for that day is being left flexible due to reasons (again) we are not at liberty to share at this time.  We have a couple of churches “waiting in the portals” that may be our destination for that day………smile.  KNOW THIS – we WILL be in church!!  LOL' 

could j-rod be hinting that they will be in church for a wedding? ....smile:2wankers:

Heheh! You bet that she is! J-Rod knows what's up. She couldn't keep a secret if she tried. She's too excited! :D 

2 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

Heheh! You bet that she is! J-Rod knows what's up. She couldn't keep a secret if she tried. She's too excited! :D 

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say JinJer's wedding is Sunday 

Bucket lists: Mine's fairly short. Paris, Venice, the California redwoods, Arcadia National Park and Australia. 

I think the wedding is this weekend. Too many signs pointing to it.

And yet, how in the world did she and her family make the cut of  'we are being very intentional in who we invite, just family and close friends' spiel that Jeremy gave.

15 hours ago, luxfilia said:

My doctor advised the same thing. But skipping the placebo did nothing to prevent the bleeding for me. In fact, I got to enjoy it for the whole first MONTH of my marriage. Birth control pills CAN be great (they help my acne like nothing else ever has, because I naturally have kind of jacked up hormones), but can also be pretty scary when it goes extremely wrong (side effects and all). As much as I LOVE this option, I hope they improve it greatly in my lifetime. 

No kidding, I had to stop BC because about 3 years after I had my 2nd I started getting migraines the day before my period every month. Brutal. about 4 1/2 years ago I had a Mirena put in, to deal with horrific cramps, I was just starting a new job, and it was the least invasive thing I could do, I was given the option for a hysterectomy but new job. I now wish I had, I've gained almost 100 pounds in that time I have severe anxiety and depression, something I've never had before aside from a few months of PPD after #1.  I would have yanked it but the cramps were that  bad that I would rather deal with the weight gain and anxiety than the cramps.  I'll have it out next summer and won't replace it, just pray for menopause to come,(I'm 46 now) but with my luck I will be pushing 60 before it happens.

7 minutes ago, BlessaYourHeart said:

so basically the wedding is Sunday - and again I will be at Ikea :D

2 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

And yet, how in the world did she and her family make the cut of  'we are being very intentional in who we invite, just family and close friends' spiel that Jeremy gave.

Jill would be SEVERELY offended by this. Her and the Duggars are great friends. ;) 

2 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

And yet, how in the world did she make the cut of  'we are being very intentional in who we invite, just family and small friend' spiel that Jeremy gave.

you actually believe anything that comes out of Jeremy's smary mouth ? na 

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived