IGNORED

Jinger and the Jock - It's in his Kiss (Shoop Shoop Song)

samurai_sarah

Carry on from here:

Last reply by @marmalade

Wedding: NWA

Colors: Mustard yellow and puke green (Jinger seems to favor them LOL)

Wedding party: Jessa MOH, all sisters down to Johannah, a wild card girl, maybe a Query or Jennifer Hartonno/Luis BM, Ben, maybe the brother (gotta even out the girls' side), other soccer/religious buddies

First kiss: will be at the altar (well, the first lip lock at any rate). She will cling to him. 

Will Smuggar be in pictures? Yes, in the ones they put on their website, BUT he'll be photoshopped out of the People/In Touch version. 

Honeymoon: London or Madrid (somewhere soccer is huge and in season)

Guest list:

600-800 (seems like all the usual Gothard suspects are invited)

Mechelle's dress: puke green monstrosity with Danskos

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The NY Red Bulls have a playoff game on Sunday, November 6 (the day after the wedding, if they get married on the Saturday) in NYC, so I doubt we would see many of Jeremy's soccer friends there.

4 minutes ago, SunnySideUp said:

The NY Red Bulls have a playoff game on Sunday, November 6 (the day after the wedding, if they get married on the Saturday) in NYC, so I doubt we would see many of Jeremy's soccer friends there.

Ben is his best friend now, it's totally ok. :my_cry:

I'm still going with orange, brown, and maybe some mustard yellow (a nod to Jinge's fave mustard colored cardigan). There will be a coffee bar at the reception. Jinge will cry and say she's not worthy of baaaaaaaaabe's love. If the wedding is in NWA you know they won't have a real meal.... Actually the location doesn't matter,  JB is too cheap to pay for a real meal. I really hope the wedding is not in NWA next weekend. One of our former students is getting married in the area. I'd hate for her guests to have to deal with the fundie crowd. She had several guests coming from out of town. 

Both Britton and Erika Felber have now deleted their posts about being Jinger's photographers. They must have gotten in trouble for spilling the beans

I still think the wedding could be Friday. Jeremy's friends would still be able to catch a flight out that evening or even the next morning to make it back to NYC for Saturday practice. Even if the wedding is on Saturday, they would still be able to fly back to NYC for Sunday's game.

3 minutes ago, Showtunesgirl said:

I still think the wedding could be Friday. Jeremy's friends would still be able to catch a flight out that evening or even the next morning to make it back to NYC for Saturday practice. Even if the wedding is on Saturday, they would still be able to fly back to NYC for Sunday's game.

Friday is Jessa's birthday so it would be weird if Jinger chose it but it's possible. It's also possible it's a weekday. The Felbers said "the wedding next week" so it could be any day this week really...

2 hours ago, SunnySideUp said:

Good call. Luis Robles is still listed as the goal keeper. Maybe the wedding is on Friday night? They played today then again next Sunday, so there's time for Luis to make it, even on a Saturday afternoon; it's not like there's a plated dinner and dancing he has to stick around for. The time of the game hasn't been determined yet, but since it's a Sunday, I'll assume afternoon. He can get a flight back Saturday night. 

Who knows where his other soccer buddies are now? It's been a few years since he was on the Red Bulls; these guys could be anywhere now, even out of the game like Jeremy. 

13 minutes ago, Showtunesgirl said:

Honestly, they could fly back pretty much mid-day Saturday if the wedding is then. I don't think Jill or Jessa's receptions lasted past 2PM...

ETA: @marmalade we had the same thought at the same time! If they get married around noon and the ice cream bar lasts for two hours, there's still plenty of time to fly back to NYC and get plenty of sleep for Sunday. Or they just don't care because these guests aren't fundy. Who knows.

40 minutes ago, eleanora3 said:

Both Britton and Erika Felber have now deleted their posts about being Jinger's photographers. They must have gotten in trouble for spilling the beans

I'm shocked they don't have the photographer on lockdown. Do they not sign contracts with these type of folks? I could see a random invited guest spilling the beans, but not a hired (I assume) individual.

44 minutes ago, eleanora3 said:

The internet is forever. :D

14907081_1040306719401470_7254423362950003466_n.jpg

47 minutes ago, eleanora3 said:

Yes, Jessa sent them a cease and desist letter

just to spook us it will be tuesday at 10 am :D

My guesses...

Location of wedding: NW Arkansas.
First kiss at the alter: Yes, either with the bouquet in front of their faces or something else.
Wedding colours: Navy blue, burnt orange, burgundy & peach.
Bridal party: Jessa as the maid of honour, all the sisters as bridemaids and maybe a Bates girl in there. No sign of Jeremy's sister in the bridal party. Maybe his brother or Bin as the best man.
Guest list size: They're saying a small wedding so probably around 800 guests :pb_lol:.
Honeymoon location: Mexico, somewhere on the coast.
Michelle's attire: Either that god-awful tinman dress or a similar dress in the wedding colours.
Josh and Anna in family pictures: They'll definitely be in the pictures, though probably not the ones released to People.

I just don't see beach. Jinger would have to don modestwear in Cancun or the Caribbean. I don't think so. She doesn't strike me as an outdoorsy, beachy type. That's why I picked big cities for the honeymoon. 

6 minutes ago, nst said:

Yes, Jessa sent them a cease and desist letter

just to spook us it will be tuesday at 10 am :D

Can't be Tuesday. That's Jessa's anniversary. We've talked about this, I am not willing to share my birthday with two Duggar weddings! :kitty-cussing:

Just now, Carm_88 said:

Can't be Tuesday. That's Jessa's anniversary. We've talked about this, I am not willing to share my birthday with two Duggar weddings! :kitty-cussing:

then I am calling Saturday 11 am 

officially 

and I have a busy day Saturday - Ikea and getting a massage - so I need lots of pm's which go to my phone 

:D 

4 minutes ago, marmalade said:

I just don't see beach. Jinger would have to don modestwear in Cancun or the Caribbean. I don't think so. She doesn't strike me as an outdoorsy, beachy type. That's why I picked big cities for the honeymoon. 

how about hiking in the grand canyon 

long skirt, hat and a sweater 

they can neck by a tree and take selfies 

6 minutes ago, nst said:

officially 

and I have a busy day Saturday - Ikea and getting a massage - so I need lots of pm's which go to my phone 

You'll love this. I am leaving on a short vacay on Thursday...I am always out of town during weddings or births!

Just now, SassyPants said:

You'll love this. I am leaving on a short vacay on Thursday...I am always out of town during weddings or births!

omg you totally are !! - 

well if you have the internet wherever you go -- you can catch up - and if you don't well - have fun when you get back :D

I'll have the Internet, but I'll be traveling 3 of the 4 days and the 4th day, I have an all day event (it's Saturday, but NOT JinJer's wedding, LOL)!

2 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

I'll have the Internet, but I'll be traveling 3 of the 4 days and the 4th day, I have an all day event (it's Saturday, but NOT JinJer's wedding, LOL)!

Your Erica :D

see I knew it all along 

1 hour ago, nst said:

officially 

No hiking for Le Cringe. We saw just how badly she performed in the "survival training" exercise. BAAAAAABE!!!!!!

3 hours ago, eveandadam said:

I thought the wedding was on october 31th. So it is basically over now?

The exact date isn't known. People here were joking about them getting married on the 31st because it's the day Halloween is celebrated in the states - the joke being that the Duggars consider it an evil holiday and they don't celebrate it. :pb_lol:

7 hours ago, eleanora3 said:

Friday is Jessa's birthday so it would be weird if Jinger chose it but it's possible. It's also possible it's a weekday. The Felbers said "the wedding next week" so it could be any day this week really...

Tuesday is the Seewald's second anniversary and Saturday is Spurgeon's first birthday. 

I don't really see it as weird if they get married on a relative's birthday or if they share an anniversary with someone. Their parents have 19 kids and 6 grandkids (so far) - there's bound to be doubling up at some point. Especially because they have relatively short engagements - that means less time to plan and the need to be very flexible when it comes to the actual date because of Church or venue availability. Also, because other couples (like Dan Dillard and his fiancée Deanna who got engaged a bit before JinJer) are getting married soon too.

My money is on Saturday. It's the most popular day for a wedding and I'm pretty sure the other Duggar offspring have all been married on Saturdays. The official reception isn't likely to last long - probably until mid-afternoon - and that gives Jeremy's soccer friends ample time to fly home for the game if they choose to attend. 

7 hours ago, marmalade said:

No hiking for Le Cringe. We saw just how badly she performed in the "survival training" exercise. BAAAAAABE!!!!!!

But see these are things he wants to teach his Godly wife. 

I think it's all about the teaching with Jeremy so I stand by the Grand canyon. 

This won't be an equal marriage 

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived