IGNORED

Even More Bateses! (Part the 19th)

Destiny

Erin looks great. The dress is a great colour if nothing else. It's not something that I would wear but the colour is nice on her. I wouldn't wear the black cardigan to a wedding but modesty rules eh? And she does look pretty fantastic considering her baby wasn't born that long ago. Good for her! I like her hair too! :) 

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She looks great and it pains me she feels the need to point out she's "obviously still trying to lose the baby weight". I hope I'll look that good! 

Regarding bump size: mine is still really small because I was very ill and lost a lot of weight. Lots of people at work have said "oh, but your bump is really *neat*" which I take to mean "you don't look fat!" and i just find it weird. What if it wasn't? Am I meant to say "thanks?" or "yes?" or what? I tend to just make a non-committal noise

Moving away from Erin's photo, Whitney made a long IG post about voting for Trump. The values she listed were 2nd Amendment, protecting fetuses, and some mumbo jumbo about America. If I needed another reason to hate the Bates family, here it is. At least Derick Dillard didn't tell people who to vote for.

Whitney just proudly announced on her Instagram that she voted for Trump, because he's the candidate who will "uphold Conservative values" or some such drivel, with the hashtag #notafraidtostand. 

I can't say that this surprises me. But still, SIGH. 

Well I'm not going to feel guilty anymore for thinking she's dumb. I used to feel so mean every time I would read one of her Instagram posts because I always thought she came across and being kind of stupid. But she's now officially solidified her dumbass status in my eyes. 

I'm not surprised Whitney supports Trump. It's par for the course for these hateful people. However, I find it very encouraging that there are way more negative comments than positive ones, including several from people who said that they were always fans of hers/the Bateseses and are extremely disappointed in her. If this post leads some fans to realize what hateful people the Bateseses are, I'm all for it!

All the super religious people can't seem to stand Trump either. It's funny. Whitney's post was basically like "well we basically don't agree with him but he's pro-life so I'm decided!" I laughed cause I don't believe for a second that Trump wouldn't "encoruage" a woman to get an abortion if he didn't want to father a child with her. 

I have absolutely no idea why religious people who are voting for Trump actually believe he'll keep his promises to them. There is nothing about that mans history that would in any way imply that he honors his promises, contracts or deals. And there's tons of proof that he uses people for his own agenda and then backs out of the deal once he gets what he wants. 

And yet, they're all so sure he'll come through for them. I don't get it. 

It just goes to show that the Bates have super hateful values, which we all knew. Whitney voted for Trump because he wasn't a woman. Never mind the pro-life mumbo jumbo though I'm sure it has something to do with it, it all boils down to the fact that Hillary Clinton is a woman. 

2 hours ago, season of life said:

Moving away from Erin's photo, Whitney made a long IG post about voting for Trump. The values she listed were 2nd Amendment, protecting fetuses, and some mumbo jumbo about America. If I needed another reason to hate the Bates family, here it is. At least Derick Dillard didn't tell people who to vote for.

She talks about him "recognizing importance of laws and the Constitution" which...when has Trump given any indication he'll do those things?

This is the man who regularly bans journalists he dislikes and filed a law suit because a lot of people showed up to vote in Nevada. 

The logic isn't even sound

For people that claim to be well versed in politics, creating their own armies to take over the government... are they aware that there are issues other than abortion? Taxes? Education reform? Off shore drilling? Renewable energy sources? War? Immigration? Healthcare? No?

Free for all for everyone, as long as no fetuses are killed in the destroying of our planet/the free world... 

On the flip side, I was surprised by the neutral and normal sounding post about voting Kelly and Gil had on Instagram. Way to
Go UP Pr team!

For people that claim to be well versed in politics, creating their own armies to take over the government... are they aware that there are issues other than abortion? Taxes? Education reform? Off shore drilling? Renewable energy sources? War? Immigration? Healthcare? No?
Free for all for everyone, as long as no fetuses are killed in the destroying of our planet/the free world... 

Most of Alabama only cares about 3 issues: abortion, guns, and gays. That's all that matters to them.

Isn't Donald the same man who wanted his mistress to abort his second daughter, Tiffany? The girl he barely seems to give a shit about? 

You stink, Whitney. Hope you are disappointed Wednesday. 

12 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

It just goes to show that the Bates have super hateful values, which we all knew. Whitney voted for Trump because he wasn't a woman. Never mind the pro-life mumbo jumbo though I'm sure it has something to do with it, it all boils down to the fact that Hillary Clinton is a woman. 

I don't think that Hillary being a woman was the main reason why she didn't vote for her (although, I'm sure that was probably a factor.) 

I think it was one simple reason: Whitney (and her like-minded cult members) want to force their religious beliefs on other people and Trump was promising to help them do that. People like Whitney truly don't believe that other people should have a right to live their lives how they see fit. She believes they should live the way Whitney sees fit. 

Can you imagine the screaming and fit-throwing they would engage in if someone tried to force them to live according to someone else's beliefs. For instance, if there was a law made that banned people from having more than one child. They would be screaming that their freedom is being taken away. But they see nothing wrong with taking away other people's freedom to be in charge of their own lives. 

On 8/11/2016 at 10:10 PM, ladyaudley said:

On the flip side, I was surprised by the neutral and normal sounding post about voting Kelly and Gil had on Instagram. Way to
Go UP Pr team!

Kelly is smart. She knows how to say things to avoid bad comments. BUT the picture of Zach praying in his knees was awful to see and I'm surprised Kelly posted it, because it was over the top in my opinion.

Whitney is not bright. She knows nothing. Come on, I'm not American but I know that Trump is not pro-life, he doesn't care about it at all. Plus come on, he's a sinner, he's proud of his lust. A lot of fundies are saying "nobody is perfect" in order to justify they're voting for Trump. Hipocrisy. In fact, Hillary is far more conservative in her private life than Trump (no love affairs, forgiving her husband, etc, at least for the public eye). So a conservative woman should vote for Hillary, shouldn't her?

7 hours ago, Melissa1977 said:

In fact, Hillary is far more conservative in her private life than Trump (no love affairs, forgiving her husband, etc, at least for the public eye). So a conservative woman should vote for Hillary, shouldn't her?

You would think so but...Hillary isn't going around talking about how conservative she is. So therefore, she must not be. If she was she would talk about how godly she is, and how good her conservative values are. LOL! Plus Hillary wanted to educate kids and we know Fundies don't want that. 

1 hour ago, JemimaPuddle-Duck said:

Not all fundies voted for Trump. Basically all of my real life friends voted third party. 

which was a vote for Trump, whether they want to believe it or not.

32 minutes ago, Casserole said:

which was a vote for Trump, whether they want to believe it or not.

We'll have to agree to disagree :-)

I do think it ties into education. If Whitney took a single political science course in college or exposed herself to actual facts, she would quickly learn that things he promised are not truly realistic or remotely possible, like Mexico paying for a wall. She saw pro-life and decided it was good enough for her.

1 hour ago, season of life said:

I do think it ties into education. If Whitney took a single political science course in college or exposed herself to actual facts, she would quickly learn that things he promised are not truly realistic or remotely possible, like Mexico paying for a wall. She saw pro-life and decided it was good enough for her.

You mean Zach saw pro life and by Zach you mean Gil? :P 

Kelly is smart. She knows how to say things to avoid bad comments. BUT the picture of Zach praying in his knees was awful to see and I'm surprised Kelly posted it, because it was over the top in my opinion.

Yeah, when I saw that I thought "oh well, undone the Pr work again"

3 hours ago, season of life said:

I know people with degrees, who travel and who can read whatever they want but they choose to support extreme conservative and racist parties.

I think education is important but there're educate people who are full of hate or fear and choose radical parties.

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived