IGNORED

Even More Bateses! (Part the 19th)

Destiny

On 2/2/2017 at 10:01 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

Boy, the ring Gil gave Kelly for her 50th birthday is huge. Between that, and the inevitable "romantic getaway", UpTV must pay more than I previously thought. It was interesting that when they went around the room to say nice things about Kelly, Nathan said that they didn't get along much while he was growing up. I was surprised they actually put that in the episode.

I had never heard that before but I came to Batessesssess late.  Is this a fact? How bad was he? 

22 hours ago, AlternativeVoice said:

I wonder why Nathan moved to Mississippi, is he just wanting a break from his family or did the heartbreak of his failed courtship just make him re evaluate the whole system?  Not sure if Gil or Kelly have family down there, so maybe he's living on his own or with friends.

Would love to know what he's doing in Mississippi. Did they say he moved there or just that he was there? 

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, BeccaGrim said:

I had never heard that before but I came to Batessesssess late.  Is this a fact? How bad was he? 

Would love to know what he's doing in Mississippi. Did they say he moved there or just that he was there? 

I think they said he came down from there for her bday. 

Hattiesburg and the surrounding areas were hard hit by a tornado a few weeks ago. Maybe Nathan is there help with the cleanup.

That's a nice picture. I can't get over how young Alyssa looks, or at least she does to me in this picture.

I hope that baby lives for the bows and hats! She's looking like Allie already.

Alyssa look a lot like Tori and Carlin here for me. She seems (and is ) so young! But yes is a very nice picture and the bow is ok for such a little baby, at least is a progress from some giant bow i see on some baby that make them seems like a big gift, not a person 

5 hours ago, season of life said:

That's a nice picture. I can't get over how young Alyssa looks, or at least she does to me in this picture.

I hope that baby lives for the bows and hats! She's looking like Allie already.

That's because she is young. She's barely 22 and has 2 kids. When I think of my life at 22, I can't imagine being tied down with a husband and kids, I was enjoying being young and free.

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived