IGNORED

Even More Bateses! (Part the 19th)

Destiny

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You make me scared, when i first ready the title of the post, my thought was 'wait wat is appening ? A new pregnancy ? "

5 hours ago, Italiangirl said:

You make me scared, when i first ready the title of the post, my thought was 'wait wat is appening ? A new pregnancy ? "

Same here..... I was hoping it was Michael.

I honestly don't think there is a child cuter than Bradley bates. He's just non stop adorable.

2 hours ago, Exjw2015deed said:

I honestly don't think there is a child cuter than Bradley bates. He's just non stop adorable.

That was precisely my reaction too!!

8 hours ago, Exjw2015deed said:

False: My 8 month old nephew is a million times cuter... says the absolutely unbiased in any way, shape, or form very proud Auntie. :pb_lol:

I completely forgot Alyssa was pregnant with her second. It's honestly due to her shortage of IG posts.

33 minutes ago, season of life said:

I completely forgot Alyssa was pregnant with her second. It's honestly due to her shortage of IG posts.

I also forgot that Alyssa was pregnant. More Bateses indeed! 

1 hour ago, Carm_88 said:

Alyssa posted a pic of her & John today. Looks like homegirl's wearing shorts now. Even if it's under her beach cover-up. 

7 hours ago, divadivine said:

Alyssa posted a pic of her & John today. Looks like homegirl's wearing shorts now. Even if it's under her beach cover-up. 

Or maybe she wears one of these modest swimsuits. I hope not.

9 hours ago, divadivine said:

A while ago someone posted a picture of Alyssa in a tankini with shorts... and not the kind we see Jessa Duggar in, but actual short shorts.

1 hour ago, Melissa1977 said:

Or maybe she wears one of these modest swimsuits. I hope not.

Hahaha, not a chance.

11 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

Only reason I remember is because she's due a week or so after me.

If you put that picture of her with John next to one of me right now you'd never guess that though. I've only really gained weight in my belly so far, but it looks like I've got a basketball or beachball hidden under my shirt. Alyssa seems to naturally stay pretty small throughout pregnancy. 

(Now that I'm pregnant, I find it so cool how differently women can carry. Sorry! :pb_lol:)

And for those wondering, here's the photo mentioned:

IMG_3827.PNG

Good for Alyssa! She can wear what she wants now and there's nothing wrong with shorts! Those modest swimsuits are awful. 

Fashion choices does not equal taking baby steps. Alyssa's FIL is a U.S. Senator from Florida. She has to play by the Webster's rules.

Taliban Dan is a douchebag representative, not a senator.  Marco Rubio (barf) is one of our current senators.  Bill Nelson is the other one

Florida just can't have anything nice, can it? 

They've got to make up for the climate somehow, I suppose.

And I literally just realised that Taliban Dan and Alyssa's FIL were one and the same. I'd somehow never made the connection before.

Taliban Dan is a douchebag representative, not a senator.  Marco Rubio (barf) is one of our current senators.  Bill Nelson is the other one

Oops. I meant U.S. Representative.

9 hours ago, season of life said:

Florida just can't have anything nice, can it? 

I actually got quite a nice postcard from Florida today! 

I'm slowly putting together where all these fundies live. For a country with over 50 states, they sure like to live within the same few areas...Or so I think. I'm probably not factoring in how far these places are from each other in reality! 

I know it's always a debate on here about whether Alyssa wearing pants is a baby step towards being less conservative. I really feel like the conversation went like this:

(during engagement)

john- so do you plan on wearing only skirts for the rest of your life? My sisters wear pants, you know 

alyssa- well I was thinking about maybe wearing pants after marriage. Right now I have to follow my parents rules. 

John- babe you'd look so hot in pants. You should definitely wear them. 

Alyssa- ok!

I feel like that's probably the amount of discussion that went into this decision. 

I know it's always a debate on here about whether Alyssa wearing pants is a baby step towards being less conservative. I really feel like the conversation went like this:
(during engagement)
john- so do you plan on wearing only skirts for the rest of your life? My sisters wear pants, you know 
alyssa- well I was thinking about maybe wearing pants after marriage. Right now I have to follow my parents rules. 
John- babe you'd look so hot in pants. You should definitely wear them. 
Alyssa- ok!
I feel like that's probably the amount of discussion that went into this decision. 

Haha... yep. I doubt she really put much thought into it other than "oh pants look great and I'm allowed to wear them now!" *shopping spree*

Do people really think that John's father has pressured Alyssa directly, or pressured John to pressure Alyssa to wear pants? Really?

2 minutes ago, actuallyjessica said:

The 
Haha... yep. I doubt she really put much thought into it other than "oh pants look great and I'm allowed to wear them now!" *shopping spree*

Do people really think that John's father has pressured Alyssa directly, or pressured John to pressure Alyssa to wear pants? Really?

I think it's reasonable to wonder considering the Bateses did the opposite with Whitney. I really doubt Taliban Dan would have outright pressured her though. Maybe a casual comment here or there about it being ok.

But yeah. I think the decision between John and Alyssa likely didn't have much thought behind it. 

However the hell Alyssa went from skirts to shorts, it is not proof she's taking baby steps away. She is the DIL of a congressman. A congressman who is swimming in the koolaid She has to play the part, and skirts only isn't the wardrobe.

On 10/31/2016 at 5:23 AM, VelociRapture said:

Only reason I remember is because she's due a week or so after me.

If you put that picture of her with John next to one of me right now you'd never guess that though. I've only really gained weight in my belly so far, but it looks like I've got a basketball or beachball hidden under my shirt. Alyssa seems to naturally stay pretty small throughout pregnancy. 

(Now that I'm pregnant, I find it so cool how differently women can carry. Sorry! :pb_lol:)

And for those wondering, here's the photo mentioned:

IMG_3827.PNG

Personally, I am far more considered with HIS attire. Maybe they are both color blind?

I don't think that Alyssa wearing shorts means she's not drinking koolaid, I think that Alyssa wearing shorts means that Alyssa wants to wear shorts. Her FIL may have suggested that she wear pants so that the weird and crazy doesn't truly show but pants or no pants; they're nuts! 

So I went down to where Alyssa lives to stay with a friend for a week... and I come home to Navarre/Gulf Breeze and Alyssa follows me here too. My location is no longer safe.

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived