IGNORED

RC Sproul Jr, 2016 MERGED

DomWackTroll

26 minutes ago, Palimpsest said:

He's had it in for both DPIAT and Spanky for years.  They are not nearly racist enough for Kershaw.

Plus Doug's half Jewish. Kershaw never lets anyone forget that. 

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, indeed.  And Spanky adopted brown children.  They both consort with POC.

Kershaw gives me the shudders.  The connection also served to uncover Jen Fishburne's Kinism.

1 hour ago, Palimpsest said:

It needs a warning label and a hazmat suit.

Yeah, there is definitely a spatter effect with that site.....I put on my mental hazmat suit and rubber boots when wading through that offal. 

50 minutes ago, Palimpsest said:

"And Spanky adopted brown children.  They both consort with POC."

I mean... When someone accuses Doug and Spanks of being "too liberal" or pushing "multiculturalism," you know you're dealing with a raving lunatic. 

34 minutes ago, DomWackTroll said:

I mean... When someone accuses Doug and Spanks of being "too liberal" or pushing "multiculturalism," you know you're dealing with a raving lunatic. 

When that happens, you abort mission and run away screaming from that person. 

As fast as your little legs can carry you. 

56 minutes ago, FundieFarmer said:

When that happens, you abort mission and run away screaming from that person. 

As fast as your little legs can carry you. 

And Jen Fishburne jumped into bed with him.  Well, perhaps not literally.

• 2 weeks later...

One photo a friend posted looks like she's wearing a tartan gown. They did a good job keeping that secret.

Ruth and Boaz, eh? No biblical mention of Boaz whupping Ruth, IIRC, so maybe ole Dpanks has turned over s new leaf. And won't be turning Lisa over his knee. 

I wouldn't risk it! Who thinks she knows about his abuse of his late wife? I doubt she has a clue. 

• 3 weeks later...

This warms my cold heart. 

Last Friday, the board of directors of Ligonier Ministries and Reformation Bible College received and affirmed the resignation of Dr. R.C. Sproul Jr. He is stepping away for personal reasons that preclude him from continuing in his duties at the ministry and the college. This was communicated by phone to his father, Dr. R.C. Sproul, the founder of Ligonier Ministries and chancellor of Reformation Bible College, and it was later communicated in writing to the entire board of directors of Ligonier Ministries

http://www.ligonier.org/rc-sproul-jr/ 

8 minutes ago, DomWackTroll said:

What the heck is going on here? He hadn't posted to FB in a long time (for him), and now his page is GONE. 

His facebook page is down.  Hmmmmmm

And look at the statement language: "We believe he will be well cared for by his church...", implying, "... rather than by us. You're on your own, pal." 

33 minutes ago, DomWackTroll said:

And look at the statement language: "We believe he will be well cared for by his church...", implying, "... rather than by us. You're on your own, pal." 

Hey, I was going to post just that, but the bolded is what caught my attention:  "We believe he will be well cared for by his church during this time of transition."

Makes it sound like he's going through gender bender reassignment or something.  Is alcohol at issue here? Where's the $$ going to come from to support him and his new bride?

Perhaps he found his new bride on Ashley Madison when he was only online to help his aging parents?

Not to bash the new Mrs. Sproul unfairly, but she obviously lacks judgement to have hooked up with Spanky.

1 hour ago, DomWackTroll said:

What the heck is going on here? He hadn't posted to FB in a long time (for him), and now his page is GONE. 

Edit: rcsprouljr.com has vanished, too, and his tweets are now "protected". 

R. Campbell Sproul (Spanky's son) and his wife just moved to Nevada last week. Also interesting considering the son doesn't seem to have had any other jobs besides those with his father's or grandfather's businesses ministries.

Are these things connected?

13 minutes ago, hoipolloi said:

R. Campbell Sproul (Spanky's son) and his wife just moved to Nevada last week. Also interesting considering the son doesn't seem to have had any other jobs besides those with his father's or grandfather's businesses ministries.

Are these things connected?

Are they church planting?

RC, Jr.'s suspension from Ligonier ran through August this year.  Perhaps he never repented sufficiently and that is why he is in transition?

15 minutes ago, Palimpsest said:

Are they church planting?

Maybe - when someone asked him on FB what he'd be doing he said, "Lots! Copywriting, editing, and coaching weightlifting." 

Oh my lord. I have never felt so close to a fundie. I have two mutual friends with Lisa Sproul on facebook. She is originally from close to my area. Woah. I don't know anything about this family, I was just clicking around and on different threads.

Sorry to have added nothing of value, I just needed to voice my shock out loud. 

1 hour ago, hoipolloi said:

Maybe - when someone asked him on FB what he'd be doing he said, "Lots! Copywriting, editing, and coaching weightlifting." 

No photography??? 

Seriously, though, there have gotta be trust funds up the wazoo in Ligonier Land. Because these people don't. have. jobs. 

19 minutes ago, hoipolloi said:

Sounds like he is getting into a secular job.   And Reno is an interesting choice.

5 minutes ago, DomWackTroll said:

No photography??? 

Seriously, though, there have gotta be trust funds up the wazoo in Ligonier Land. Because these people don't. have. jobs. 

LOL!  Working for the family industries must pay well.

2 hours ago, Soulhuntress said:

LOL!  Working for the family industries must pay well.

They do when you're a Sproul. According to its 2014 IRS 990, Ligonier grossed over $19 million.  

When it first started, the quasi-defunct blog Ministry Watchman went after Ligonier, RC Sr & Jr, and all of the ministry money that appeared to be at the sole disposal of the Sproul family as well various other allegedly fraudulent activities. Ligonier even sued the main blogger, Frank Vance. 

If that name sounds familiar it's because Vance turned out to be a buddy of Peter Kershaw's (a.k.a. T.W. Eston at Jen's Gems). There's a lot more to that rabbit hole but rescue ferrets have retired for the evening...:ferret::ferret:

Still, for all their bucks, the godly morons at Ligonier appear to have failed basic grammar. Check out their mission statement from Guidestar.org. See the error?

In 1971, as it is today, the world was filled with challenges to biblical faith. Christians who sought to be equipped to answer these challenges had few options short of going to seminary. R.C. Sproul saw the need to offer a bridge of learning for the growing Christian but in a way that was accessible and practical, and Ligonier Ministries was born. 

Ligonier provides Christian laypeople with substantive educational materials on theology, history, Bible study, apologetics, and Christian ethics.

Ligonier Ministries' desire is to help the church, and it's people, make a difference in this world by understanding the magnitude of the holiness of God.

4 hours ago, HRM1216 said:

Oh my lord. I have never felt so close to a fundie. I have two mutual friends with Lisa Sproul on facebook. She is originally from close to my area. Woah. I don't know anything about this family, I was just clicking around and on different threads.

Sorry to have added nothing of value, I just needed to voice my shock out loud. 

I would be schocked too. Since I live in Germany this has never happened to me before, but I would really panic if any of the fundies we discuss would be somehow connected to me.

Hannah and Campbell are interesting. She works, weighlifts with him and other "heathen" things.  They have both had some major health issues so maybe that's why married a whole two years and no babies.  She JUST turned 22 and he is a year younger than Darby so very very young.  Reno is an odd choice but they seem to be on their own path.....I cant hate on them too much, they are Pittsburgh fans:)

Ligonier doesn't even seem to be moderating comments under their FB post about it. It's like they just DGAF anymore. 

The commenters are confused, because didn't he already "pay" for the Ashley Madison thing? 

• FundieFarmer locked this topic

Archived