IGNORED

Shopping (in Florida)!

Thorns

(Mods, please mode the thread if there is a more fitting place for it!)

I'm a european going to the States for the first time, and I want to go shopping. Going to Miami, Orlando, and driving through Key West. 

I'm not too fond of department stores... I do like the Scandinavian style, with simple and clean lines, like Cos, &other stories, zara, Mango, Warehouse, Filippa K...  Feeling a bit to old for Forever 21 ;)

Any ideas for were to start or stores to Google?

Hello from Orlando! Here are some to look up.

Our Mall at Milennia is good- both small and large stores. People love our outlets- both the Premium & Premier Outlet Malls. All three of those are within 20-30 minutes of each other and Disney. Milennia has ample parking, but the outlets are a fight. Disney Springs is also an excellent place to stop- they have Zara- and make sure you go by Frontera Cocina for dinner!

For a sweet, local place to shop, look up Park Avenue and Hannibal Square. More boutique stores, but worth looking if you're into that. It's a popular tourist destination for people who hear about it (but that's not many because most people think only of the Disney area).

Let me know if you're looking for places to eat or other entertainment! My marketing firm specializes in hospitality as well so I can give you some pointers :)

Archived